Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,259 members, 7,928,862 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach (33667 Views)

Nigeria Budgeted N9Billion For Paris2024 Olympics - Africa Facts Zone / Team Nigeria Leaves Paris2024 Olympics Without A Medal / U.S Men's Basketball Coach Greg Popovich Reats To 90-87 Loss To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by ngwaIgbo223: 7:37pm On Aug 11
She is our pride. Ride on Igbo queen.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by jaytime(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11
Super woman
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Seun362: 7:40pm On Aug 11
rattlesnake:
Nigeria spent 12 billion NAILA and got 0 medal...YORUBA RONUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A Yoruba lady sha won a Gold medal in shot put.
Another won a silver medal with the French Basketball team.
Bam Adebayo won Gold with the US Basketball team.
Omosuyi won Gold medal with the Italian women volleyball team.

Yoruba always on top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Saao(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11
femi4:
Best without a medal
best coach is a golden medal grin
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by iwaeda: 7:44pm On Aug 11
BreconHills:

She already coaches college basketball in the States.
I know, I mean the National Female team. grin grin grin
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by slowice(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11
One medal finally grin
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Twoclans(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11
She really tried and it helps to say she is equally very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Jayhome24: 8:05pm On Aug 11
GanagiBitrus:

Gold Medal in Best Women's Basketball Coach.

At least we don win one medal.

Which kain bad mouth be dis na bro? E no fair oo.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Tetraozonaitera: 8:06pm On Aug 11
AlomoReloaded:
Why them wan open her breasts na

E be like say you don shack alomo. Be very careful or I will ban you for a year. Never refer to my woman like that again.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Starhearts: 8:09pm On Aug 11
AlomoReloaded:
Why them wan open her breasts na

U be evil
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Starhearts: 8:10pm On Aug 11
Bulldozer90:
how did you know?

Yes naa Abia man
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Starhearts: 8:13pm On Aug 11
Eriokanmi:
Ezinne, the fearless

Not like madam Jennyclay dat always request 4 urgent 2k
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Starhearts: 8:14pm On Aug 11
ngwaIgbo223:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

1 Like

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by ngwaIgbo223: 8:21pm On Aug 11
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

Is she from your tribe...do you even know the meaning of that name in ngwaland.

Get lost.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Checkwell: 8:28pm On Aug 11
Lurdson:
u

Please kindly donate whatever u can for my sick daughter ailment treatment ..she is recovering but still not discharged..God will make u plentiful
Gift emojero opay

Pls I have known u on here for a very long time help me with the little you. Can

Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Redman44(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11
Rena will continue in her role as Dtigress Coach. We need her in the role for the long term. Cheers.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by SpaceX: 8:50pm On Aug 11
she's probably a lesbian, most of them are lesbians.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Treasure17(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11
Well composed coach and her sense of dressing is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Numerouno94(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11
Nonexisting1:
Is that a woman's knee? Eeewww

That's a tattoo gaddam it. And that's Kalu, one of the word best female basketball player, so give her some respect.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by verifiablefacts: 9:20pm On Aug 11
MimiSheWrote:
So is the female basketball over? Who won?

Na draw dem play.

Just joking o, before someone go begin insult me,e no dey hard for here.
USA(f)beat France (f) with a single point margin.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by BolaAThubv(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11
Nonexisting1:
Is that a woman's knee? Eeewww
How old are you exactly? Grow up!

Ezinne has tattoos all over her legs and body

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by tnerro1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11
Instead of apologizing, the minister of sports should have resigned for this poor performance, oh sorry , I don forget where I Dey
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by chipet67(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11
SEGLIZ:
Congratulations to her.

I saw that too, that isn't why we are on this thread, though it was during celebration, so cam man or woman should take the fallout.

my advice close your eyes and continue reading if you can't cope.

at least we finally got something good beyond Nigeria being recognized as a participating country.
True boss

1 Like

Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:38pm On Aug 11
Falseprofet2:

USA
What? USA won Gold in the men and also women category? embarassed
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11
ngwaIgbo223:
igbo queen??clearly stated she is from Okrika.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11
verifiablefacts:

Na draw dem play.

Just joking o, before someone go begin insult me,e no dey hard for here.
USA(f)beat France (f) with a single point margin.
In the final?
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by folake4u(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11
Ahigbo1:
Congrats, girl 🎉

Hi Sir, you sent me a PM.

Is there any problem?
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Kinghenry1315: 10:50pm On Aug 11
Check well that valerine Ayayi from France will also be a Nigerian
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by ngwaIgbo223: 10:56pm On Aug 11
ruggedtimi:
igbo queen??clearly stated she is from Okrika.

And where is okirika is that name your mama nickname jealous tribe.
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Lacash: 11:35pm On Aug 11
fergie001:
Born to parents who hail from Okirika in Rivers State, the 32-year-old
Coach orchestrated an incredible Nigerian run at the Olympics, leading DTigress to become the first African country to win two games and also first to qualify for the quarterfinals.

International Basketball Federation

Definition of Beauty and Brain🥰🥰
Re: Paris2024: Rene Wakama is the Best Women's Basketball Coach by Pauliaette(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11
Her name is beautiful WAKAMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Kevin-Prince Boateng Revealed What Really Transpired In Ghanian Camp At WC.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.