Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:47 AM

Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State (32975 Views)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by TheDemola: 5:44pm On Aug 13
That was some bravery.
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by BadMaster: 5:44pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:
Stop forming james bond. No be kidnappers. Them for block the road with their car, and face ur car with gun. They were even in their vehicle when he was negotiating reverse
What exactly is your point? Whatever they're, they clearly intended to harm him. So many unintelligent people on this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:49pm On Aug 13
Omo... The guy on the passenger seat probably saw your kids and had a change of heart...cause he had a clear shot ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPS2WLKw4k0
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by NothingDoMe: 5:49pm On Aug 13
RoyalBlu:

The CCTV must have been mounted on the rearview mirror going with the footage.

Thank God for escape.

Rear view mirror? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una nor go kill person for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by MissIndependent(f): 5:49pm On Aug 13
Tallesty1:
Finally, a YouTuber from Nigeria that doesn't talk.

God bless you sir
I thought I was the only one that hated those their silly and annoying talks .. grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by BABANGBALI: 5:52pm On Aug 13
Naija don cast, tey tey
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by toprealman: 5:54pm On Aug 13
Iruia:

Only God in Heaven knows why the Lawmaker dropped the bill against kidnappers
Those guys are not daft. They are all in it together. They also use them to do the dirty job during election. If you know , you know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by olurotimi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13
We must take more steps against this Kidnapping crime. It's a big menace to our Society. It is damaging us.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by bitsAndpieces: 5:59pm On Aug 13
We all can see the merits of CCTVs?

Imagine all shops, schools, houses, hospitals, universities, gov buildings, etc have CCTV, we will at least know who the criminals are in most cases, and apprehend them.

It’s also an evidence based technology, so no more rumours, falsehoods and guesswork.

I’m happy the man and his children are safe due to quick thinking!!
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13
Bankowner:
CCTV footage you say?
This is nothing but a skit far as I am concerned.
I won't waste time and data seeing the video.
your opinion doesn't count on anything in this world like this make i tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Juanmike(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:
Stop forming james bond. No be kidnappers. Them for block the road with their car, and face ur car with gun. They were even in their vehicle when he was negotiating reverse
Are you a kidnapper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by deeway200(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13
Bankowner:

It is your type that will believe anything.
Your level of gullibility is alarming.
Does it even look like cctv footage? Who was the camera man?
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by MrJames007: 6:09pm On Aug 13
Is that where he lives? Pack o.
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13
I heard in Benin if ure driving or in a car u don't loose guard or else. Them too hot.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Yankee101: 6:14pm On Aug 13
It’s gone beyond Fulani bandits now
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by ugodson(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:

So what are they, Father Christmas? Instead of you to help praise God for no lives were lost.
If you have deaf ears he sad d video that his showing us is in SLOW MOTION na.

I ask again who were they Sir
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by occfx: 6:16pm On Aug 13
I no dey corner for gate like this... It's risky
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Creamypie(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13
ugodson:

So what are they, Father Christmas? Instead of you to help praise God for no lives were lost.
If you have deaf ears he sad d video that his showing us is in SLOW MOTION na.

I ask again who were they Sir
who wan kidnap person no go wait dey car. E go come out as e dey reverse
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by ugodson(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:
who wan kidnap person no go wait dey car. E go come out as e dey reverse

Watch the video again, d driver opened his door, but he reversed back and forced d door closed, the the other passenger opened with a gun,listen again he said the video is in slow motion.
I ask again so who do you think they were
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by We4all: 6:22pm On Aug 13
He is still not safe and should tread carefully.
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by chrisxxx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13
Historian64:
My story! The private school I'm managing couldn't pay for getting to 3 months now. I have no option than to resign and look for something better.The whole situation has put my entire family into serious trouble and I'm dying silently.
Pls help me for God sake to survive this moment.
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Isah
U are a fraud. No one should send money to this fellow.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by persius555(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13
Obviously this happened on Benin. They trailed him to his house, but he was smart enough to reverse his car on time.
With the CCTV footage being shared, we now know hiw these guys operate.

Benin is a hot kidnapping zone at the moment.

Install CCTV in your home and businesses. Call or Whatsapp 08166894416

Check the threaf below for our installation pictures for previous customer

https://www.nairaland.com/4298078/cctv-installation-lagos-abuja-port
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Creamypie(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13
BadMaster:

What exactly is your point? Whatever they're, they clearly intended to harm him. So many unintelligent people on this forum.
u are a dull person.even first time criminals no go wait in car during reverse
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Luvlek(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13
CCTV, where and when? how does the event happened exactly where there is CCTV coverage, or CCTV is now everywhere, how does he access the CCTV after the incident.
A Lot of questions needed to be raised. the man/ guy who shared the footage needs to be questioned

1 Like

Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Blendy77(f): 6:56pm On Aug 13
This guy was just lucky. They didnt shoot, they didnt follow him immediately he reversed. What if there was no road on the other side where he reveresed to? I watched the full video from the cctv when the kidnappers returned after following him. The entire street is bush so that man's escape is just luck and very narrow
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Risingblue008(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:
Stop forming james bond. No be kidnappers. Them for block the road with their car, and face ur car with gun. They were even in their vehicle when he was negotiating reverse. Only demented people go believe this one

Not all criminals thinks like u

I dont knw if u are one of dem
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Kolaboluv7(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13
Creamypie:
Stop forming james bond. No be kidnappers. Them for block the road with their car, and face ur car with gun. They were even in their vehicle when he was negotiating reverse. Only demented people go believe this one

Even with your money selling sense to you is of no use because you no go fit still use am. Radarada oshi
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Creamypie(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13
Kolaboluv7:

Even with my money selling sense to me is of no use because i no go fit still use am. Na Radarada oshi I be
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by Kolaboluv7(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13
Bankowner:

It is your type that will believe anything.
Your level of gullibility is alarming.

Sense is far from you
Re: Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State by DaddyCoool: 7:07pm On Aug 13
officialwdhtv:

Amen...God bless you too

I follow bless too. In fact I'll subscribe just for you NOT being one of them disturbing with their horrible voices and accents

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba Woman Cuts Off Step-grandson's Lips With Hot Knife / Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.