Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,688 members, 7,979,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport (27857 Views)

Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Airport Suspends Banner Flights After "White Lives Matter" Incident At Man City / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by naptu2: 7:28am On Aug 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVM62ffWS9U

NTA News @NTANewsNow

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE INVESTIGATES TORN PASSPORT INCIDENT AT MMIA, LAGOS

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has launched formal investigation, following the circulation of a video on social media, showing a female traveler destroying a Nigerian Standard Passport at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.

The individual involved has been identified as Mrs. Favour Igiebor, holding passport number A11990869.

In a statement, Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Immigration Service, Kenneth Udo says the Comptroller General of Immigration has directed that Mrs. Favour Igiebor be invited for further investigation.

If the allegations are substantiated, the statement notes, that her action would constitute a breach of Section 10(b) of the Immigration Act 2015 (as amended), with corresponding penalties outlined under Section 10(h) of the same Act.

Udo reiterates that the Nigeria Immigration Service remains steadfast in its commitment to upholding the provisions of the Immigration Act in the interest of national security, and to preserve the dignity and integrity of the nation’s legal instruments.

Nigerian Immigration Service @nigimmigration

PRESS RELEASE

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE INVESTIGATES TORN PASSPORT INCIDENT AT MMIA, LAGOS.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by naptu2: 7:28am On Aug 12
Isaac Olatunde @i_Olatunde

The Nigerian passport is not a sheet of paper and should never be treated as such. Anyone who tears the Nigerian passport should definitely be jailed! I am happy that the @nigimmigration is making that clear to ruthless Nigerians that this will never be tolerated.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by naptu2: 7:28am On Aug 12
Ayo Moses @kaonjinodam

Look at that airport official clapping and dancing, does she not realize that the international passport is an official Nigerian property and what the lady did is a criminal offence? @BTOofficial @nigimmigration please correct me if I'm wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Aug 12
She should not have left that airport at the first place if the officers at the scenes knows their job description. I hope every officers at the scene will be queried.

She even boastfully made a video and saying no one can arrest her cheesy

I still blame the weak man though.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by DevilsEqual(m): 7:48am On Aug 12
cheesy

People with terrible anger management are on same level as lower animals.

Na why I dey quick offend women to see how dey dry react when Dem vex, cause if u fit spoil my things, u go fit pour me acid or even stab me for night be that

I wish the husband could stay back and watch her go through all these alone but he seems to be just another P****

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Realtord43: 7:53am On Aug 12
Hell hath no fury like the scorned of a woman

Imagine what this woman will do doing to this man in private if she can do this to him in public

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by bighorlus(m): 7:58am On Aug 12
That woman is about to see some real life realities of what the consequence of stupidity and a non chalant attitude can bring to your life. Im trying to understand what kind of anger and see finish will make a wife get so triggered to tear her husbands International passport and still disrespect him publicly at the airport? Except if there is truly no law in nigeria will be the only reason why they wont Use her as a scape goat for others to learn that its the property of the nigerian government.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by DevilsEqual(m): 8:00am On Aug 12
madridguy:
She should not have left that airport at the first place if the officers at the scenes knows their job description. I hope every officers at the scene will be queried.

She even boastfully made a video and saying no one can arrest her cheesy

I still blame the weak man in all.

That's to tell u the kinda person she is

Only women are fond of this kinda thing. They boast about being evil

Devil practically vacated hell fire to come live with him. His afterlife experience is here already

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by madridguy(m): 8:08am On Aug 12
It is good now that the devil itself has shown interest in her matter. Let see who will set her free from the hands of the law.
Instead of her to allow her devil to do her inside her bedroom, she do it publicly and still make video of it.

" Under the Passport (Miscellaneous) Act, it is an offence to tamper, mutilate, alter or tear apart a Passport. Anyone found guilty of it is liable to an imprisonment not exceeding 1year and there’s no option of fine for that offence. "

DevilsEqual:

That's to tell u the kinda person she is

Only women are fond of this kinda thing. They boast about being evil

Devil practically vacated hell fire to come live with him. His afterlife experience is here already

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by shortgun(m): 8:30am On Aug 12
This is what happens when a man neglects to assert authority and instill some fear in his woman.
Any relationship where the woman knows there will be no consequences for whatever she does, the man and that union are domed for life.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:31am On Aug 12
Men that marry this type of woman are feminine men that love to be dominated.
Just looking at the foolish husband
You can tell he is a soft weak SIMP
See him carrying school bag like nursery 3
Pulling stroller like a bitch grin

A SIMP carrying children and pushing baby stroller while his wife is just walking with handbag
The simp of a bastard has been relegated to "Houseboy". She sees him as a houseboy
Hence the houseboy maltreatment he is receiving

If you search on Xvideos "Dominatrix"
You will see SIMPS that love Women to tie them up and flog them and humilate them
Some tell the woman to march their balls
This is REAL!!! There are men like that

I can NEVER have pity on such a man.
They fully deserve anything that they receive
If her husband was my brother
I will denounce him as my blood brother
I hate Weak men with passion

As for the useless immigration officer that was begging her instead of arresting her.
3 of those useless immigration officers should be fired Asap

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Ceasarceasar: 8:32am On Aug 12
Stupid woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by mytime24(f): 8:32am On Aug 12
Her village people don locate her

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Nkl4u: 8:33am On Aug 12
That woman is a ticking time bomb. I feel so sorry for the man

She should be penalised/punished heavily

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:33am On Aug 12
Wahala
Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 8:33am On Aug 12
Learn to control your anger,it'll save you a lot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by sweetkev(m): 8:34am On Aug 12
A young man worked hard all his life, married a lazy, miserable, wretched lady from a poor and dirty background. Now upgrade her, provide her shelter, feed and clothes her, take her abroad without the lady bringing any value to the relationship but still have the guts to insult the man, torn his passport and claimed some kind of entitlement with nothing to offer than her watery smelling p**sy.

Men should just take women as a piece of shit except she adds value to your life.

Very unfortunate gender.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Drone95(m): 8:34am On Aug 12
Following
Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by UpTown001(m): 8:35am On Aug 12
Wahala dey sleep. Then...,.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Veste: 8:35am On Aug 12
I wonder why 90% of Nigerian women nowadays are like this. Even d one I keep for house, dey form champion but I don give am final warning. One more nonsense, she go answer her papa name.
Immediately dia husband die, come see how dia yansh go big. I CAN NEVER GREE FOR ANY WOMAN AGAIN TO MESS UP MY HAPPINESS.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by sofeo(m): 8:36am On Aug 12
It's well.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by STEWpid(f): 8:37am On Aug 12

C
h a i..

Two compending gbOla and pOosie is a very difficult case to investigate.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by jchioma: 8:37am On Aug 12
While we don’t know what actually led to her action, the truth is that she behaved rashly by tearing that passport, giving also that the man’s visa is therein. Now she would have to answer to the law as ignorance is not an excuse.

Her action would constitute a breach of Section 10(b) of the Immigration Act 2015 (as amended), with corresponding penalties outlined under Section 10(h) of the same Act.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by SAMBARRY: 8:37am On Aug 12
Now they're talking

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by stagger: 8:37am On Aug 12
An international passport is not a personal property. It remains the property of the issuing government.

This woman needs to go to prison to have a brain reset.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Zico5(m): 8:38am On Aug 12
I'm very sure if it's man that did such a thing, u will see the feminists coming out to launch attack on the man but since it's their fellow genda, they all remain mute. One was even talking that no one knows what the man did to the woman to warrant such situation. Men just need to be careful. Some women are pure devils. Those genda can manipulate many things just to destroy a man. When they are busted with their evil acts, the will begin to shed crocodile tears. NIS should investigate the matter and make sure the woman is jailed.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by MaziObinnaokija: 8:38am On Aug 12
sad
Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by Coronavirus1: 8:40am On Aug 12
The man and the woman should better go their separate ways she is a devil 😈

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport by EreluRoz: 8:40am On Aug 12
Waste of time, they want to flex their tiny muscles after they were called out.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / Passengers Escape Death As Two Vehicles Plunge Into Swamp In Enugu (Photos) / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.