Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,445 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:42 AM

Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot (21240 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by jumpandpas(m): 10:19am On Aug 12
FreeStuffsNG:
“He jumped into it and all efforts made by his colleagues to stop him proved abortive, while his body was completely melted.

End time jump. If this is actually confirmed to be true after thorough and diligent investigation, then this is a serious poor mental health and possibly psycho-spiritual things. How on earth will someone be fantasizing over what would happen if he or she jumps into a furnace of melting iron at over 1538 degrees centigrade. This is a first for me. This is a rare occurence and a lesson to companies to keep a check on the mental health of those charged with this kind of industrial operations. May God console his family

There's no way the victim would hv overpowered all his colleagues and jumped to death.

I will never believe this line.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Princeton92(m): 10:19am On Aug 12
Abeg where e dey me sef wan follow jump enter
I tireee
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by legitnow1: 10:20am On Aug 12
“He jumped into it and all efforts made by his colleagues to stop him proved abortive, while his body was completely melted.

ALL THIS ONE NA STORY, THESE ARE PRIMARY SUSPECTS.

HOW MANY OF U, COULD NOT HOLD ONE MAN?

U SEE THE STORY IS ALREADY NOT MAKING SENSE. SOMETHING IS NOT ADDING UP.

IF NOBODY WAS THERE, I MAY BE LESS SUSPICIOUS OF FOWL PLAY AFTER INVESTIGATION TO CONFIRM NOBODY WAS THERE.

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by autosavvy: 10:24am On Aug 12
legitnow1:
THIS CASE IS SIMPLE, PASS A LAW MANDATING EMPLOYERS AND COMPANIES WORKING WITH DANGEROUS MATERIALS TO HAVE CCTV FUNCTIONAL AT ALL TIMES, TO CAPTURE THE AREA.

NIGERIANS ARE VERY WICKED, THEY MAY HAVE THROWN HIM INTO THE MELTING POT.

I HAVE NEVE SEEN PEOPLE THAT DREAM EVIL IN MY LIFE WITH NO MERCY AS NIGERIANS.

IT NEEDS TO BE STUDIED TO BE UNDERSTOOD

Your very first statement would have put all doubts to rest . . . Very very important!

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by legitnow1: 10:25am On Aug 12
WICKED NIGERIANS, NEED SERIOUS SYSTEMS TO CORRECT THEIR MADNESS.

NOT RULERS THAT ONLY CAME TO LOOT.

RULERS THAT DONT CARE.

NIGERIANS ARE GOOD BUT THEY NEED SYSTEMS THAT WILL BE ON THEIR NECK, NO JOKE.

RULERS THAT CARE FOR EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN NOT BIGGOTS.

ONLY THEN WILL U SEE THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE INDEED A BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE MISLED.

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Eriokanmi: 10:28am On Aug 12
FreeStuffsNG:

End time jump. If this is actually confirmed to be true after thorough and diligent investigation, then this is a serious poor mental health and possibly psycho-spiritual things. How on earth will someone be fantasizing over what would happen if he or she jumps into a furnace of melting iron at over 1538 degrees centigrade. This is a first for me. This is a rare occurence and a lesson to companies to keep a check on the mental health of those charged with this kind of industrial operations. May God console his family
I doubt you know what the Tinubu's regime policy has turned the masses into. Suicide has become a commonplace today, except you're just pretending with your post. Only incidents that made it to the media are known and reported
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by legitnow1: 10:31am On Aug 12
Eriokanmi:
I doubt you know what the Tinubu's regime policy has turned the masses into. Suicide has become a commonplace today, except you're just pretending with your post.

SUIICIDE LEADS TO HELLFIRE.

I HAVE SAID THIS COUNTLESS TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

GOD DID NOT WASTE HIS TIME TO CREATE U FOR U TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

HE WILL NOT FORGIVE U.

IN LIFE U MUST ALWAY BE PREPARED TO CONTEND WITH THOSE THAT CONTEND WITH U.

BOTH IN SPRIRIT, BODY AND MIND.

THAT IS WHAT THIS PLACE IS FOR, EVEN IN HEAVEN AS WE SPEAK NO PEACE THERE, BECAUSE SATAN IS CONTENDING WITH GOD.

IF EVIL CAN CONTEND WITH GOOD AS SATAN CONTEND WITH GOD, HOW MUCH MORE YOU.

U HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALLL AND FCVK THEM ALL BACK.

U NO SEE SAY WEN NIGERIANS PROTEST, TINUBU FEEL THE HEAT? THE ALMIGHTY PRESIDENT BEG, THAT IS WHAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO DO, FIGHT BACK.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Santalpharay: 10:34am On Aug 12
That his Co workers could not hold him down is ridiculous. It is better they said he suddenly jumped in than saying that they couldn't hold him down. They need thorough questioning.

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by MrLibrarian(m): 10:37am On Aug 12
legitnow1:
THIS CASE IS SIMPLE, PASS A LAW MANDATING EMPLOYERS AND COMPANIES WORKING WITH DANGEROUS MATERIALS TO HAVE CCTV FUNCTIONAL AT ALL TIMES, TO CAPTURE THE AREA.

are you Nigerian?
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by legitnow1: 10:38am On Aug 12
MrLibrarian:
are you Nigerian?

EHEN?

SHOULD I CLOSE MY EYE TO EVIL?

EVEN MY FAMILY MEMBERS THEY COLLECT IF THEY DO WHAT I THINK IS WRONG.

I DIDNT COME TO THIS WORLD TO DO SUPPORTERS FOR ANYBODY OR BE SUPORTING NONSENSE THAT I DONT BELIEVE.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Lucas4903: 10:52am On Aug 12
DevilsEqual:
This is one of the worst way to die.
Not even hell fire would brag of a greater torture.

It sounds like a cooked up story tho and his families wont believe this

May his soul RIP.

So what would the original version be. Cause something that was confirmed sounds cooked up. And dem send you go school oooo
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by MaziObinnaokija: 10:53am On Aug 12
undecided dem don frustrated his life..FEAR those SHORT pipu.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by nigg(m): 11:05am On Aug 12
"Death gotta be easy 'cus life is hard" is a clear message from 50Cent
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by caye(m): 11:05am On Aug 12
What's the name of the company? Let's start from there?

- is it Chinese or Indian?
- if it is Chinese, remember that over 200 Nigerians were burnt alive in a Chinese factory at Ikorodu around 2006-2008. The Chinese officials locked the black ppls' there when the fire started.
Do your investigation.

Why are they shielding the name of the factory?
Is there something the police knows, but is hiding?
Was the man used as rituals ( Asians also do rituals)?

Did they do investigation by asking around?

CCTV nko.

Abi, is it negligence, just like a University of Ibadan undergraduate was killed around 2020-2021 in WAW detergent factory in Ibadan: the machine he was using pulled him in and crushed his whole body.

Many questions.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by mecuries(m): 11:06am On Aug 12
DevilsEqual:

May his soul RIP.
it's not 'one of the worst way to die'... It was quick. He wouldn't feel a thing
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by gafsal: 11:07am On Aug 12
Cock and bull story, .......A BIG FAT LIE,I TRUST POLICE WHEN THEY ARE DETERMINED TO DO THERE WORK Anyway.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Chetas81(m): 11:07am On Aug 12
A NEGLIGENCE OF ONE PERSON CAN KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, NIGERIAN'S AND NEGLIGENCE ARE 5&6
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Augustine2244(m): 11:10am On Aug 12
DevilsEqual:
This is one of the worst way to die. Not even hell fire would brag of a greater torture.
May his soul RIP.
Who knows whether he wasn't pushed into the melting pot by an enemy at work. The evil that exists in people's minds can be unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:11am On Aug 12
DevilsEqual:

May his soul RIP.
how ee dey be for una hell faya side in d spiritual realm?

Let's not even go to d one u & ur fellow demonic party ppl are showing us here on earth now wit renewed shégé!
grin
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by caye(m): 11:13am On Aug 12
Lucas4903:

So what would the original version be. Cause something that was confirmed sounds cooked up. And dem send you go school oooo

Lucas, the worl is evolving faster, and evil is around.

You can't continue to have the mind of a child; such that you will believe anything without having second thoughts " what if it's not true?"
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Augustine2244(m): 11:16am On Aug 12
Wonderful! How does this story make sense?
All efforts to restrain him proved abortive!
Is he as big as a hippopotamus or African elephant that efforts to restrain him should prove abortive?
The poor fellow was simply murdered by pushing into the pot,by an enemy in the workplace or even a FRIEND!
The evil that exists in the heart of man can be unfathomable.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by caye(m): 11:20am On Aug 12
legitnow1:
WICKED NIGERIANS, NEED SERIOUS SYSTEMS TO CORRECT THEIR MADNESS.

NOT RULERS THAT ONLY CAME TO LOOT.

RULERS THAT DONT CARE.

NIGERIANS ARE GOOD BUT THEY NEED SYSTEMS THAT WILL BE ON THEIR NECK, NO JOKE.

RULERS THAT CARE FOR EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN NOT BIGGOTS.

ONLY THEN WILL U SEE THE BEAUTY OF NIGERIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE INDEED A BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE MISLED.

Honestly, most ppl don't know that the average Nigerian citizen is a good person from his heart, but when you live in a prison of poverty and torture, your mind becomes the mind of a beast.
Poverty and injustice turn good men into beasts.

I think this became cemented during the reign of Babangida: he institutionalised corruption ( note: corruption had been in Nigeria for decades ; but he made it acceptable in official circles).

That's why a 3 ye old boy in the Nigerian ghetto gradually becomes a killer , by the time he reaches 12-15 : poverty, lack of love, injustice and a climate of hatred. But he was born innocent and good.

We need to rebuild.
May God give us strength and courage to war against these demons , and overcome them all, generation to generation,.Amin.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by baseusrealtime: 11:20am On Aug 12
Na una problem be that.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Meteng: 11:26am On Aug 12
I don’t understand what they mean by “yet to be identified 25year old” As in they don’t know him in the company or what?
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Emmanuel909090: 11:30am On Aug 12
It sounds like he has been killed by his employees and they are trying to cover it up with shady stories..

Who jumps into a pot?

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by donbenie(m): 11:32am On Aug 12
DevilsEqual:

May his soul RIP.
Anything and everything is possible on this Blue Planet..
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by richmanrichard: 11:41am On Aug 12
I laugh at people saying he is mentally sick. many of you have never left the comfort of your house to go earn a living. This shit is a lie. Working with Chinese people is hell. I believe the company has a hand in his death

1 Like

Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Eriokanmi: 11:46am On Aug 12
legitnow1:

SUIICIDE LEADS TO HELLFIRE.

I HAVE SAID THIS COUNTLESS TIMES ON THIS FORUM.

GOD DID NOT WASTE HIS TIME TO CREATE U FOR U TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

HE WILL NOT FORGIVE U.

IN LIFE U MUST ALWAY BE PREPARED TO CONTEND WITH THOSE THAT CONTEND WITH U.

BOTH IN SPRIRIT, BODY AND MIND.

THAT IS WHAT THIS PLACE IS FOR, EVEN IN HEAVEN AS WE SPEAK NO PEACE THERE, BECAUSE SATAN IS CONTENDING WITH GOD.

IF EVIL CAN CONTEND WITH GOOD AS SATAN CONTEND WITH GOD, HOW MUCH MORE YOU.

U HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALLL AND FCVK THEM ALL BACK.

U NO SEE SAY WEN NIGERIANS PROTEST, TINUBU FEEL THE HEAT? THE ALMIGHTY PRESIDENT BEG, THAT IS WHAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO DO, FIGHT BACK.
Suicide is disappointing to God who created you. It's never an option. It's the devil's trick
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Jasonekah98: 11:52am On Aug 12
He jumped, or he was shoved into it.

undecided
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by CorrectionFLuid: 12:03pm On Aug 12
legitnow1:

See how you're condemning and accusing 200m people on page one of a post that made front page.
On an event you lack information except for what was written here. Still you cast aside what was written and make up your own just to self hate.

Tomorrow if a white man takes a leaf from you and does the same, you will start saying rubbish.
Re: Probe Begins As Lagos Worker Dies After Jumping Into Melting Pot by Kam2021: 12:13pm On Aug 12
Will they still use it to make a product?Make person know when e use product mixed with human body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Another 8 Murdered At Relaxation Spot / Passenger Kills Motorcycle Rider Over N150 / Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.