Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,664 members, 7,930,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. (529 Views)

‘It’s A Skit’, Says Man Who Trended After Wife ‘Tore’ His Passport / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Botragelad: 10:34am On Aug 12
So, i've came across clips of the lady on here, which led me to conduct further research to get to the bottom of it. Based on explanation I would be doing below, I believe it was merely a content creation exercise.

When I viewed the video I had my doubts so I went ahead to search for the Instagram account of the individual in question, which appears to be a family-run page mostly dedicated to comedic sketches. As you can see from the photos below.

Now, if you watch the video closely where she supposedly damages a passport, it appears somewhat scripted, well from my observation. When I looked into it further, I noticed she attempted to explain the situation but sidestepped the main issue, instead bringing up family problems and the whole thing sounded like she was fabricating stories.

What cemented my suspicion that the video was a ploy to boost their online presence was when I visited their Instagram page and saw they had posted the same video, accompanied by names of their social media profiles, in a clear bid to increase their following. Upon viewing the video, I saw that many others shared my scepticism, suspecting a prank or whatever you call it.

This is merely my opinion based on my research which led me to conclude that it was likely a prank designed to drive traffic to their page.

Nlfpmod
mukina2
Justwise
fergie001
nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Foodqueen(f): 11:25am On Aug 12
You make sense wella.
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Premiumbuy(m): 11:35am On Aug 12
Premium Be Unto You
But at least the passport is real, isn't it?
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Botragelad: 11:37am On Aug 12
Premiumbuy:
Premium Be Unto You

Might be, might not.
That's not the point of this thread!
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Botragelad: 1:13pm On Aug 12
Lol
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Padipadi: 3:59pm On Aug 12
Botragelad:
Nlfpmod
nlfpmod
WriterNig WritersNg WritersNig and God001 has infected you with Ejuke virus. Visit my shrine asap for healings.
I v cure for long and short term madness. I v citadel, santus senatorial, lebadu, sepre lemande and abido shaker.
Receive healings!

Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by AngelicBeing: 6:09pm On Aug 12
Premiumbuy:
Premium Be Unto You

Dummy passport , Haha 😆
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Botragelad: 8:46pm On Aug 12
RoyalRoy
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Sapasenator: 4:02am On Aug 13
I tore my old cancelled passport before. I would have done that on camera for views
Re: Video Of The Woman Who Tore Her Husband's Passport Is Staged: My Opinion. by Botragelad: 6:38am On Aug 13
Nlfpmod
nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

how do I delete an unwanted thread? / Swimming Classes For The Family...? Swim Coach Here / High Costs Of Naija Burials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.