Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,989 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers (37038 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Omicronvaccine: 11:47am On Aug 12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by naijapikin2(m): 11:58am On Aug 12
He looks plumpy and good enough to be cat food

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by EreluRoz: 12:03pm On Aug 12
Hmm I pray they don't end him one day. Even dogs and cats I can't keep them lailai. Anything that can bite count me out.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Zonefree(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12
EreluRoz:
Hmm I pray they don't end him one day. Even dogs and cats I can't keep them lailai. Anything that can bite count me out.
Snake can't live with dogs and cats na undecided

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by EreluRoz: 12:17pm On Aug 12
Zonefree:

You no dy fear me abi

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by mrjoeblinks: 1:36pm On Aug 12
Ehen?
To use that lion do lion pepper soup just dey hungry me as I dey watch

6 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by shortgun(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12
Scientists have proven over and over again that domestication will only stunt natural behaviors in animals but will never eliminate them.
It's foolishness to think that a wild predator with killing instints will be tamed for long. It’s just a matter of time before nature takes it's course and you become it's next meal.
This is why you will find many pet animals like lions, dogs.....killing and eating their owners.

If you are so much interested in pets get the non aggressive ones like house cats.
Stay away from dogs, especially the aggressive ones as they have been known to kill infants and their owners.
Something cats will never do.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Chetas81(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12
BLOGGERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by UselessBuharist: 1:37pm On Aug 12
I hope he doesn’t end up in their belly one day

6 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12
It's only a matter of time, one of these days they will show him why they're called animals undecided

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Kharol1234: 1:37pm On Aug 12
Happy for him man best friend grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by IdeasYapayaski: 1:38pm On Aug 12

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12
EreluRoz:

grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by seunlayi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12
Palaver
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by 1Alex: 1:38pm On Aug 12
Ok
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by triple996(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12
Diz world get as he be I swear. Some people are dieing of hunger, this one feeds fat sote he dey feed lion and tiger join.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Praxis758: 1:39pm On Aug 12
It’s only a matter of time….

I won’t speak further.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Saturnalia(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12
Na the animals go chop am or his children las las.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Glimpsetv: 1:40pm On Aug 12
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Theama(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12
If he's Arab then there's no surprise to that.
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Fryx: 1:42pm On Aug 12
naijapikin2:
He looks plumpy and good enough to be cat food

Cat food’s “d***”

According to lil Wayne.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3OqAfT7j0JP6uISeiUIN62?si=ENqZ8y9tQ4iNgUIH561V7A

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Sonnobax15(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12
lipsrsealed
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by PrettyRX: 1:44pm On Aug 12
Some people are taking this content creation too far. This is what you get when youths are unemployed

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by omoredia: 1:45pm On Aug 12
Occult man for sure

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Aug 12
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am sad

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Nebro55: 1:45pm On Aug 12
Na those animals will kill him
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Mirasteel: 1:45pm On Aug 12
When there's no more food again, he will be food for those big cats.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by Michael547(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12
Wow
Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by kheny12(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12
The pets lion and tiger will soon pet him grin

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by HisaacPlus: 1:46pm On Aug 12
When it EVENTUALLY happens, I will refuse to write RIP but RIPP (Rest in Pains and Pieces)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of A Man And His Pet Lion And Tigers by advanceDNA: 1:47pm On Aug 12
Zonefree:

grin grin grin

See sliding tackle from the back

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds / Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.