Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,841 members, 7,933,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US (279 Views)

Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by abdfar: 1:36pm On Aug 12
Is there anyone here who works in a container company or in any of the Lagos port that can get me some into a container that is heading to the USA?
Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by chiiraq802(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12
abdfar:
Is there anyone here who works in a container company or in any of the Lagos port that can get me some into a container that is heading to the USA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by brain54(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12
Just walk on foot instead...

At least you would breath!
Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12
You can't breath inside a locked container...

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by chiiraq802(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12
illicit:
You can't breath inside a locked container...

Smuggle him in fess...

1 Like

Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by illicit(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12
chiiraq802:

Smuggle him in fess...

He will be dead on arrival...

1 Like

Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by chiiraq802(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12
illicit:

He will be dead on arrival...

You never can tell, anybody that survived in Nigeria for the past 10 years, can survive anywhere. lols
Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by PaNnamdi: 2:58pm On Aug 12
abdfar:
Yes I can help you,but I smuggle dogs to USA maybe I can get u into a container with the dogs they are big and friendly rottweilers cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by Reelmii: 5:04pm On Aug 12
Make the container con go fall for high sea,, wetin u go do
Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by MrLibrarian(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12
chiiraq802:
as in ehn, so funnygrin
Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by emperor4love(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12
U wan die fr person hand
Re: Who Can Smuggle Me Into Container To Go To US by LucyFer: 8:42am On Aug 13
Scam Alert: 1xpos is a scammer. You are advised to desist from engaging in any business transactions with them.

I transferred money to them since on 5th August by 5:37 pm. More than a week later, I'm yet to receive value for my payment.

More evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/7954620/football-other-sports-betting-season/466#131411715

(1) (Reply)

Lagos SARS Operatives Extort N5,000 From Woman, Friends, Threaten To Kill Them / SARS Operatives Extort N5,000 From Woman, Friends, Threaten To Kill / U Never Hear? Artist Blasts Bigmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.