Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,511 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage (778 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out / Ladies What Age Gap Would Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
To be truly honest, I would prefer free love to marriage. Because I cannot live together with the same woman for long without being bored. I would prefer to date for as long as I wish and move on to another person. I am very faithful and have never cheated in every relationship, but I cannot bear the routines of living  with the same woman daily for life. I have had a live-in lover before and she wanted marriage 12 years ago. But I did not go on with her plans. I praise married couples, but I know they are just following the custom and tradition of a religion or a society. I have tried to do so too, but it would just be to please my family, church and society who would be happy to see me married. Honestly, I do feel sorry for married people, because in many cases they are not really happy. They just simply believe they have to carry on the tradition. Do I want children? There are enough orphans who need parents. I would prefer having the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie kind of relationship without being married. I would love to have children from three different women from three different races. But what has kept me this long is my church will never accept it. They want me to be a role model, but I am a rebel like most of the prophets were who never married  or even married more than one wife like Moses and David.
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Eiregirl(f): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
At least you're honest. It's better for you to remain single & hop from relationship to relationship without cheating instead of marrying for the sake of it knowing that you can or don't want to remain faithful to your wife.
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
undecided Uncle oriki ft Tuface
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by bekay911(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okirika hu broke ur hrt again? Damn dose biatches
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
bekay911:

Okirika hu broke your hrt again? Damn dose biatches
. Nobody broke my heart. In fact, the present one I love most is from Ekiti and a strict member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). She is the only one I can make the final sacrifice for and endure it to the end. But it would be a great sacrifice for the glory of God. But I would prefer we live and have two children and I would be free to move on. But she looks like the one God wants to use to arrest me. Because she left for Abuja in July and is returning this week. She is the only one that can keep me from escaping. But I am still adventurous.
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by bekay911(f): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
Since God wanna arrest you den y prove ye stubborn?
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
When did God become a Policeman?
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by slimyem: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
errm,unkle Orki,i tot you were 62 and with grandchildren.at least you profile pics says something close.just saying!
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by MrCork17: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
White wedding to a white beauriful sunshine sweeeerie! wink
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by freecocoa(f): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
I swear lefool is berra than this one.*smh*
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Goldieluks: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
Orikinla:

To be truly honest, I would prefer free love to marriage. Because I cannot live together with the same woman for long without being bored. I would prefer to date for as long as I wish and move on to another person. I am very faithful and have never cheated in every relationship, but I cannot bear the routines of living  with the same woman daily for life. I have had a live-in lover before and she wanted marriage 12 years ago. But I did not go on with her plans. I praise married couples, but I know they are just following the custom and tradition of a religion or a society. I have tried to do so too, but it would just be to please my family, church and society who would be happy to see me married. Honestly, I do feel sorry for married people, because in many cases they are not really happy. They just simply believe they have to carry on the tradition. Do I want children? There are enough orphans who need parents. I would prefer having the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie kind of relationship without being married. I would love to have children from three different women from three different races. But what has kept me this long is my church will never accept it. They want me to be a role model, but I am a rebel like most of the prophets were who never married  or even married more than one wife like Moses and David.     

At your age? you must be taking the mickey huh?
abi na your dad dey your profile pic?
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Adaeze003(f): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
you feel sorry for married couples? You really should feel sorry for your self! what happens when you are older and have some wealth? Who will you share it With? Or you really think a young girl will be rubbing your belly when you're 70? Abi will you find a 60 year old woman to be in a relationship with? And by free loving do you mean fornication? SMH,
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
Eiregirl:

At least you're honest. It's better for you to remain single & hop from relationship to relationship without cheating instead of marrying for the sake of it knowing that you can or don't want to remain faithful to your wife.
Adaeze003:

you feel sorry for married couples? You really should feel sorry for your self! what happens when you are older and have some wealth? Who will you share it With? Or you really think a young girl will be rubbing your belly when you're 70? Abi will you find a 60 year old woman to be in a relationship with? And by free loving do you mean fornication? SMH,
[size=14pt]These two commentators have just won an all expenses paid trip to obudu cattle ranch with their spouses/boyfriends. . . Courtesy sexkillz! cool[/size]
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by coogar: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
Orikinla:

how old is this guy for bleeps' sake?
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 06, 2011
OP na the main cocoa u just nack so cheesy
i just hope make some of the blockheads wey dey here fit comprehend wetin u talk cheesy
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Ranoscky(m): 4:38am On Dec 06, 2011
U go blame NO ONE but YOURSELF later! [s]And am sure the grandpa on your profile pic is not u?![/s]
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by ghboytelle(m): 5:02am On Dec 06, 2011
orinkla you old man get married already
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Mynd44: 5:25am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Eiregirl(f): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]These two commentators have just won an all expenses paid trip to obudu cattle ranch with their spouses/boyfriends. . . Courtesy sexkillz! cool[/size]
Cheers Sexkillz wink
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Adaeze003(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^
seconded! wink
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Eiregirl(f): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
Adaeze003:

^^^
seconded! wink
Guess I'll see you on Obudu Cattle Ranch grin
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
OLD MAN! It is not compulsory to grow up but it sure is to GROW OLD!! SO,grow up!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Prefer Free Love To Marriage by 2kurupt(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
Oga Orik, no dey fall rivers pple hands for nairaland abeg. So when your having the free love, do you expected to be intimate too? You certainly don't love those gals your in relationship with coz at the back of your mind you just wanna move on to the next, that's wat I call "preemptive cheating"

(1) (Reply)

I Am Luking For Love Here. / Dating Your Sister / Meet Rich And Lonely Ladies Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.