Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,836 members, 7,921,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku (9836 Views)

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko / CSU In Trouble For Lying Under Oath As Documents Show Tinubu Did Not Graduate. / Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:43pm On Aug 12
TopBanter:

Dummy. Enrol in Night classes, primary school 3 grade, and stop making a fool of yourself. Where did I say I say what you claim in bold above? My argument is that Tinubu has not been in power "almost 2 years" as you claimed.

May 29th 2023, when Tinubu was sworn in, is one year, i.e 12 months, on May 29th 2024. June and july are 2 months. 14 months altogher. Today is 12th August . Add to 14 months, plus or minus a day of two, is 14 months and 13 days I stated. Mumu plus olodo jam dullard.

Na una dey rude and abusive pass as well and always disinterested in taking correction. Hence the reason you will remain dull forever.
It seems you did not even pass WAEC they gave you fake admission to university.. you said almost a year? Do you understand English at all and I told you more than a year and when you calculated it now it is more than a year now. So why are you disgracing yourself
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by TopBanter: 6:56pm On Aug 12
alimiadedayo1:

It seems you did not even pass WAEC they gave you fake admission to university.. you said almost a year? Do you understand English at all and I told you more than a year and when you calculated it now it is more than a year now. So why are you disgracing yourself

Show where I I wrote "almost a year". This is why many of you are losers and failures. Others can judge you. Below is my first response you are going spastic about over "almost one year" you claim I stated .

Where did you get your "almost one year" from? Dishonest mumu. 14 months and 13 days is "almost one year"? Or is it even close to the "almost 2 years" you claimed Tinuhu has been President? Maybe you're the mad man Obi claims he get's advice from.

TopBanter:

Illiterate. May 29th to August 12th is approximately 14 months and 13 days or so.

How is that even remotely close to 24 months?

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by Olabode211: 7:01pm On Aug 12
Yar adua tribe is only best among the rest.
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 7:05pm On Aug 12
TopBanter:

Show where I I wrote "almost a year". This is why many of you are losers and failures. Others can judge you. Below is my first response you are going spastic about over "almost one year" you claim I stated .

Where did you get your "almost one year" from? Dishonest mumu. 14 months and 13 days is "almost one year"? Or is it even close to the "almost 2 years" you claimed Tinuhu has been President? Maybe you're the mad man Obi claims he get's advice from.

It seems you have very Low memory.. go and check your first comment where you said almost a year
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by Solseal007: 7:16pm On Aug 12
Honestly people just accept Obasanjo narratives of Atiku! Atiku is a smart rich boy who doesn't tolerate poverty!

He is the type that would offer you milk sugar and icecubes with chicken to drink your garri!
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by TopBanter: 7:28pm On Aug 12
alimiadedayo1:

It seems you have very Low memory.. go and check your first comment where you said almost a year

Your own Olodoism na nuclear grade. If you claim I saiad" almost a year" anywhere , why don't you simply quote such here?

Mumu, below is the person who said "almost a year" you then responded to with your dumb comment of "almost 2 years" that I quoted and addressed.

Your sort are the problem of Nigeria as worthless human resources who will never take correction and learn.

When employed in government offices, whether working at MMIA as in immigration officer or at our borders, this is how your idiocy will damage everything and everyone to the detriment of Nigeria's progress.

Silly clown.

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by Brendaniel: 7:29pm On Aug 12
richiemcgold:
🤔
Now 15 months of uncertainties, we don't even know where we're heading. The economy has not improved in any way; rather failing. Security, agriculture/food production have not experienced any significant improvement. These are basic things average Nigerians would've appreciated.

Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 8:16pm On Aug 12
TopBanter:

Your own Olodoism na nuclear grade. If you claim I saiad" almost a year" anywhere , why don't you simply quote such here?

Mumu, below is the person who said "almost a year" you then responded to with your dumb comment of "almost 2 years" that I quoted and addressed.

Your sort are the problem of Nigeria as worthless human resources who will never take correction and learn.

When employed in government offices, whether working at MMIA as in immigration officer or at our borders, this is how your idiocy will damage everything and everyone to the detriment of Nigeria's progress.

Silly clown.
It seems you are jobless and hungry and you have no work to do.. If you are tired go and sleep or else you want to disgrace yourself
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by TopBanter: 8:40pm On Aug 12
alimiadedayo1:

It seems you are jobless and hungry and you have no work to do.. If you are tired go and sleep or else you want to disgrace yourself

Lol. Cant you take a screenshot showing my username saying what you claimed? Minus-one Clown. You lot are the reason Nigerians is how it is and not leaders alone.

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 9:43pm On Aug 12
TopBanter:

Lol. Cant you take a screenshot showing my username saying what you claimed? Minus-one Clown. You lot are the reason Nigerians is how it is and not leaders alone.
Are you jobless? If you need a job let me know let me help your life
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by Greenvaiper: 11:27pm On Aug 12
magzey:
how many several times NIGERIA Slump into recession under PDP they did not reveals it because dem dey hide the real Economic situation despite high crude oil sales ,Okonjo Iwela hold her slippers for hand run comot Naija for Oyinbo land, you are here saying Nigeria Enter recession twice abeg Oga Atikulator park well. grin grin

Pls who was your economics teacher in secondary school if you actually went to one?

2 of una deserve to be flogged with oraimo cord. Nairaland is a coven of illiterates. Jeez
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by deanoffaculty: 8:44am On Aug 13
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/08/theres-nothing-to-show-tinubu-is-prepared-to-solve-nigerias-problems-atiku/amp/
Atiku should go and park well bikko!
You were in the government and you ruined power sector with importation of generators and you became one of the top 10 generator importers in Africa. Atiku would have even been worse if he's a President.
All politicians are thieves at any level!!! There is nothing like "saint politicians". Either Atiku or Tinubu or Obi or etc ....all of them na thesame!!!

If you want to see the true character of any human, test him/her with "Milky position". Only few can pass the test.
Re: Nothing To Show Tinubu Is Prepared To Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Atiku by Tigernut101: 12:32pm On Aug 13
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

So far, theres being some needed economic reforms, the kinda reforms that's needed to build the solid foundation for a future exponential growth in that sector. We've reached the height of pain already and it can only get better as the reforms start paying off

As for the insecurity in farm areas, Rangers have being deployed today to tackle that and when they win the farmers confidence, work will be done and that sector will be done and dusted

Dont forget the student loan and the entire entire Educational sector

If Atiku cant peep into the future to know what it looks like, then he isnt a visionary one, not fit to be a leader at all

Are you scared of Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Reduce Salaries Of Public Servants / What Is Your Governor Known For? / An Angry Nigerian Nearly Killed Buhari Through A Photoshop (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.