Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,373 members, 7,932,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu (19200 Views)

Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago / I’m Learning On The Job, I Won’t Drag Power With Obaseki — Omobayo Godwins / Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by Chizy12345: 4:33pm On Aug 12
shuaibu is a comedian

1 Like

Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by Father4all: 4:39pm On Aug 12
Obaseki is a fraud
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by Shimbo96(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12
NaijaCowFarm:

Do not mind the misfit political IDP.
you and your brother up there are both clowns. So you are saying that you know better than the court of law 😂

1 Like

Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by hotseat: 5:14pm On Aug 12
The new political godfather, Oba of Seki has decreed and so shall it be, at least, for the now.

He may seem to be winning the battle but, the war continues!

Shuaibu is a political gadfly and like a bull in a china shop, he won't let go without a fight(s) until both parties wear themselves out.

End of Season 1.

Watch out for season 2 which promises to be an epic drama.

Please, stay tuned for the continuation of intrigues, subterfuge, revenge, etc, etc, etc!

Permanent interests at play!

Who blinks first?

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by Sweeetheart(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12
DAVECENA:
Obaseki and his goons are as hopeless as the p in psychology. I have no interest in the election nor the parties involved in the entire charade, but you can’t fight a godfather and want to become one yourself. Philip chose to contest against your candidate and he immediately became your enemy. Even the Asue is just a poster boy coz Obaseki will still be the defacto governor.

What da heck is wrong with Nigerian politicians!?

Edo no be Lagos
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by appini: 5:48pm On Aug 12
thesicilian:
They're discussing Edo politics but the whole article is full of Yoruba names

Thanks to Adams Oshomhole

1 Like

Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by appini: 5:49pm On Aug 12
Chizy12345:
shuaibu is a comedian

😀😀
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by senatordave1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12
Chizy12345:
shuaibu is a comedian

Obaseki nko
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by DMerciful(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12
How? undecided
senatordave1:

You shocked me
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by 2mch(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12
Tinubu is nice. If na me I go use this opportunity frustrate Obaseki life. Lmao.
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by ekhai(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12
[quote author=Cherrybae post=131469475]

Has any court issued a stay of Execution. Why are you people like.

Shaibu remains Edo state Deputy Governor until a higher court says otherwise.[/quote Don't mind them. Until a Court issue a stay of execution, Shuiabu is the DG.

1 Like

Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by senatordave1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12
DMerciful:
How? undecided

You are anti APC
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by DMerciful(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12
100% anti APC but I hate injustice
senatordave1:

You are anti APC
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by Salis2020: 10:14pm On Aug 12
You file an appeal in a case which judgment was concluded in June and the lawyer grant an experted motion fixing a hearing in 24th of September. my brothers and my sister what happened to July and August.
Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by Mrexcell(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12
Oshobaba don give shiabu too much mind imagine the guts to be challenging a sitting governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: Sack CBN Gov, Cardoso – Bwala Tells Tinubu How To Solve FOREX Crisis / Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory / Nigerians’ Incomes Will Shrink In 2020 – Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.