Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully (2239 Views)

Y’all Ageing Backwards”: Fans React As Chidi Mokeme Links Up With Ramsey Nouah / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 / Yinka Ayefele Finally Becomes A Father A Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Racoon(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12
Triplet sisters celebrating 75 years
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/WWq9pYHdm6AF5MCF/?mibextid=oFDknk nlfpmod

13 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Namaster: 4:40pm On Aug 12
NOTHING is more amazing than 2 or more different people that look EXACTLY the same.

Nothing is more LAUGHABLE than a set of twins that look nothing alike. Like WTF?

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by MadamVanessa(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12
shocked

This has finally landed on nairaland, it has been trending on Facebook for weeks no through the help of content creators..

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Solofresh2: 5:21pm On Aug 12
Looking like AI generated

5 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Racoon(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12
Really? Chai! See beautiful young girls then that has now blossomed into graceful and elegant grannies. God please also allow me grow into good old age. nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by OgaTheTop2: 8:17pm On Aug 12
Wow... God's grace.
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by SpaceX: 8:31pm On Aug 12
The power of sisterhood 75 years strong conflict, backstabbing and jealousy couldn't separate them. Happy to see a perfect example of blood being thicker than water. Wonder how many grandkids they have? More strength and good health!

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by viver1: 8:36pm On Aug 12
Solofresh2:
That's exactly what it is.
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Gotocourt: 8:49pm On Aug 12
Fargin still dey among em
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by obinna58(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12
Kid’s picture may be real but the grandmas are definitely AI

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12
The fact that many people can't detect this is Ai generated makes me want Britain to flog us again!!
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by samuelson06(m): 3:07am On Aug 13
At this stage, all they'll be worried about is who's going to leave first cry
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Baronthecelebri: 5:32am On Aug 13
Beautiful
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by verifiablefacts: 7:16am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This has finally landed on nairaland, it has been trending on Facebook for weeks no through the help of content creators..

A news is never old when heard for the first time.
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by 1x2x3: 12:00pm On Aug 13
Solofresh2:

Obviously fake. Ai generated.
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by payaseriy: 3:40pm On Aug 13
I was a twin. I lost my sister to accidental overdose. How time flies!
Re: See The Picture Of A Triplets Who Have Been Ageing Gracefully by Kaczynski: 4:57pm On Aug 13
Make them go die abeg grin

(1) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo's Wife Banned From Usa / Women Won't Let Me Rest - Benedict Johnson / Uti Wants To Kiss Tonto Dikeh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.