Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much (1253 Views)

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by siofra(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12
😭😭

Unfortunately we are cursed with these useless Nigerian men. They go to other people's countries traffick drugs and people, commit all kinds of atrocities and still expect respect? Who respects a criminal?

They think it's Nigeria where they worship criminal politicians? No country trusts us again because of the criminality of Nigerian men. God help us 😭😭😭

Nigerian men CHANGE angry

A good name is better than gold, silver and riches.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by WhiteIverson: 9:37pm On Aug 12
siofra:
😭😭

Unfortunately we are cursed with these useless Nigerian men. They go to other people's countries traffick drugs and people, commit all kinds of atrocities and still expect respect? Who respects a criminal?

They think it's Nigeria where they worship criminal politicians? No country trusts us again because of the criminality of Nigerian men. God help us 😭😭😭

This OP and cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Skooltynz: 9:41pm On Aug 12
The main reason south african men hate Nigerian men is because our men are corrupting their women with the entitlement virus just like their females here and its very depressing an average Nigerian male is a simp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by madone: 10:27pm On Aug 12
The rap...st south african men and
The shop looting south men have been bad and lazy before our hard working brothers went into their society.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Tegabadguy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12
siofra:
😭😭

grin grin grin grin grin what of nigeria women
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by LucyFer: 8:28am On Aug 13
Scam Alert: 1xpos is a scammer. You are advised to desist from engaging in any business transactions with them.

I transferred money to them since on 5th August by 5:37 pm. More than a week later, I'm yet to receive value for my payment.

More evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/7954620/football-other-sports-betting-season/466#131411715
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:35am On Aug 13
WhiteIverson:

This OP and cho cho cho

grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Diego35M: 8:50am On Aug 13
siofra:
😭😭

tell them pls
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Verbtips(m): 8:53am On Aug 13
[quote author=siofra post=131475772]
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by OKOATA(m): 9:19am On Aug 13
So 24k Nigerian are the ones causing all of these in SA?. Even if you want to troll troll with sense. SA just hate Nigerians for no reason and you are one of the people enabling them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by traware(m): 9:45am On Aug 13
OKOATA:
So 24k Nigerian are the ones causing all of these in SA?. Even if you want to troll troll with sense. SA just hate Nigerians for no reason and you are one of the people enabling them.
This issue of Nigerians saying other African nationalities hate Nigerians for this reason or that is a clear indication that those Nigerians have never experienced personal success/es.
Success brings 50 friends and 5000 enemies.Believe me,if those African nationalities had the expertise/confidence to scam/sell drugs the way they claim Nigerians do,they would.I am generally amoral.Morality gets one nowhere in this world.
Other African nationalities only have power when they see another black person.Just look at white europeans and how different African nationalities kiss their arse DESPITE the atrocities they have/continue to commit against them but they cannot say anything to them because they are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Orinechi: 10:17am On Aug 13
This Sofria baby fine wellaoo. Could u be my wife?
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by 99thEnemy(m): 10:25am On Aug 13
siofra:
😭😭

Let’s not about what one gender from Edo has caused for Nigerians in Italy.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by bdon123(m): 10:26am On Aug 13
Orinechi:
This Sofria baby fine wellaoo. Could u be my wife?
Siofra wey i knack 2 days ago u wanna make wife.wake up bro...dnt be a simp.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by ghettochild(m): 10:37am On Aug 13
traware:

This issue of Nigerians saying other African nationalities hate Nigerians for this reason or that is a clear indication that those Nigerians have never experienced personal success/es.
Success brings 50 friends and 5000 enemies.Believe me,if those African nationalities had the expertise/confidence to scam/sell drugs the way they claim Nigerians do,they would.I am generally amoral.Morality gets one nowhere in this world.
Other African nationalities only have power when they see another black person.Just look at white europeans and how different African nationalities kiss their arse DESPITE the atrocities they have/continue to commit against them but they cannot say anything to them because they are cowards.
You are talking nonsense.
U should relocate over here n experience it.. don't just sit down on ur couch n type jargons
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by meobizy(f): 10:49am On Aug 13
This boy and his endless search for attention. Go and find real life friends. Don't lock yourself indoors.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Orinechi: 12:04pm On Aug 13
bdon123:

Siofra wey i knack 2 days ago u wanna make wife.wake up bro...dnt be a simp.
I don't mind. Hope u know that to marry doesn't not make someone a simp
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Timmi: 12:42pm On Aug 13
siofra:
😭😭

They think it's Nigeria where they worship criminal politicians? No country trusts us again because of the criminality of Nigerian men. God help us 😭😭😭men

You just gave an apt description of the life and times of the men from the land of the rising wailers.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by APOPTOSIS: 1:14pm On Aug 13
siofra:
😭😭

Deal with the issue of tribalism you have in Nigeria first, especially on Nairaland.
Deal with the tribalistic comments of Oluremi Tinubu first. Deal with those who threatened fire and brimstone against tribes voting in same Nigeria. We have a whole lot to deal with internally before facing South Africans
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by bdon123(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13
Orinechi:
I don't mind. Hope u know that to marry doesn't not make someone a simp
To marry siofra makes u a simp
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by emperor4love(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13
Is it only south y always dem,are there no other country Nigerians are, and to say all Nigerians show de level of ignorance, my guy was once in south Africa working with Pacific drilling and is offshore, does it mean him too is into shaddy deals as well, if u been to Italy u will know that south is childsplay wit wat few Nigerians are doing hv de national nd citizens attack nd loot shop own by hardworking Nigerians nd wat stop from reporting to police wen u know ur next neighbour ain't clean

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Reason South Africans Are Disrespecting Us So Much by Orinechi: 5:59pm On Aug 13
bdon123:

To marry siofra makes u a simp
I don't mind. My heart wants her

(1) (Reply)

My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals / I Want 2 Date Many Girls At A Time / Can This Be Real Love Or Am I Being Scammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.