Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,527 members, 7,926,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations (20376 Views)

Buhari: Rural Development Is Stunted Because State Govs Pocket LG Allocations / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Ihedioha Promises Traditional Rulers 5% Of LG Allocations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Dpharisee: 7:52am On Aug 13
To discuss Nigeria problems is tiresome
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by magoo10(m): 7:53am On Aug 13
If they can have a 3 month agreement they can also have whatever time they want ,this is corruption.both fg and the governors are thieves.
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by sylve11: 7:53am On Aug 13
fergie001:
When I said it here that FG cannot withhold July allocations.

Paraman, press9jatv & dapadawee no gree.

This 3 months sef is till Dec, you guys don't know our Governors @ all.

That one na clown. Anything he hates, he kicks against. cool
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by trutharena: 7:53am On Aug 13
Good decision by the FG and state governors.
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Dpharisee: 7:53am On Aug 13
To discuss Nigeria problems is tiresome, I just read a little of the content and move on
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by rajiedreez: 7:53am On Aug 13
smiley
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by sweetkev(m): 8:05am On Aug 13
Biodun556:
Please stop local government autonomy in Lagos

The lagos state government is doing extremely well to local government administration. Prompt payment of salaries, quality roads and other projects etc

Before Lagos state stop complete local government autonomy. The local government was a disaster in the state. They owe salaries and embark poor quality projects, they borrow money anyhow, workers protest hear and their

Please Lagos state should be excluded from local government autonomy ejo o!
Lies
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by lailo: 8:12am On Aug 13
Gohs:
Someone should pass this message to House of representatives & Senators.

National Assembly MUST amend the Electoral Act once again.

They must INSIST that only results visible on the Online INEC Viewing Portal (IREV) can be announced and added up.

Otherwise INEC will continue to cook up results to keep APC in power.

This present Electoral Law is DOOM for Nigerians. . .
We have to change it if we want to kick APC out.
So that u people can bring from Russia harckers who will hark into our electoral cyber space and inflate figures for elupee? Until we come of age to withstand such attack, collate your results ward by ward, LG by LG, state by state, add them up, compare with INEC results, and if there are foul play, present your results at the tribunal and take back your mandate if truely stolen. Many genuine winners have regained their mandate through this medium, Peter Obi inclusive. So stop capping and allow INEC do their job and you too should checkmate them. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by lailo: 8:26am On Aug 13
One mumu up there was shouting IREV portal grin. Meanwhile anything IREV in the present Nigeria cyber space capacity is tantamount to Hacking and Rigging. You think the government in power is dull? The present INEC is still the best and the last election the best Nigeria has ever organised. The results showed this assertion. And if elupee and fiidifii actually have winning results as they claim apart from what INEC presented, they would have present them at the tribunals. All I heard throught out the court periods was Tinubu didn't have results, Tinubu didn't graduate from Chicago, Tinubu lied on oath, Tinubu didn't win Abuja as stipulated by law, Tinubu is from the republic of Guinea bla bla bla. Why Tinubu was touring all 36 states and FCT with all seriously, Atiku and elupee were busy going to Dubai to hold meeting on how to take advantage of our weak cyber security and invite Russians hackers to do the dirty job for them on the election portal. They believe with that results, they can claim victory. But APC, Buhari, Tinubu, Yakubu pass them. grin grin grin
Contest, campaign, win, use results signed by all agents to claim victory and not lies, treat and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by dapadawee: 8:34am On Aug 13
fergie001:
When I said it here that FG cannot withhold July allocations.

Paraman, press9jatv & dapadawee no gree.

This 3 months sef is till Dec, you guys don't know our Governors @ all.

I can't remember commenting on this topic.
Why dragging me
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by dapadawee: 8:35am On Aug 13
sylve11:

That one na clown. Anything he hates, he kicks against. cool

Don't let me give your village people your address.
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Kukutente23: 8:39am On Aug 13
NapoleonHill:

This is wack thinking. We don't all like the guy but you think going to the supreme court was all about peppering state governors?

So the fed. government should just implement the ruling without proper planning and cause a system shock that can affect many Nigeria?

Bros, think this thing through again and ask yourself if it makes sense.
Was it not fg that took the case to court?
So fg doesn't know how to go about the same judgement it sought for grin
Zombies sha
Just accept that the reality has made the FG to backtrack after titillating their supporters for nothing
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Kukutente23: 8:40am On Aug 13
Tjra:

This is dumbest shit I've read on Nairaland this month of August.

In your attempt to talk smartly, you ended up doing the opposite.
Can you explain how it is dumb?
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Kukutente23: 8:40am On Aug 13
fredoooooo:
The governors are bunch of thieves and criminals .
These are the people Nigerians need to protest and attack.. they're o e of the cancers in our rotten political system ..
How are the govs thieves
Did the govs stop fg from transferring the money directly to LGs
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Advancedman(m): 8:50am On Aug 13
Naija
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by lexy2014: 8:58am On Aug 13
Biodun556:
Please stop local government autonomy in Lagos

The lagos state government is doing extremely well to local government administration. Prompt payment of salaries, quality roads and other projects etc

Before Lagos state stop complete local government autonomy. The local government was a disaster in the state. They owe salaries and embark poor quality projects, they borrow money anyhow, workers protest hear and their

Please Lagos state should be excluded from local government autonomy ejo o!

where are the quality roads and what are the "other projects etc"?
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by happney65: 9:10am On Aug 13
This is exactly what Seyi was saying that day,but you people were tearing their bra and pants

Rubbish
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by fredoooooo: 9:35am On Aug 13
Kukutente23:

How are the govs thieves
Did the govs stop fg from transferring the money directly to LGs
The ones that goes direct to them , what have they done with it ... ?
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by lionshare: 9:47am On Aug 13
Kukutente23:

Was it not fg that took the case to court?
So fg doesn't know how to go about the same judgement it sought for grin
Zombies sha
Just accept that the reality has made the FG to backtrack after titillating their supporters for nothing
So do you suggest FG withholds allocation to states with no democratically elected leaders as the Supreme court mandated?
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by WorldRichest: 10:16am On Aug 13
givedemwotowoto:

You rushed to the SC to pepper state governors. The state governors have now been peppered at you wanted, but now you're not ready to obey the court order. The SC order barred FG from sending LG money to SGs so will FG now disobey the court order it fought to get?

You didn't think about reality before you started fighting?

The same way these Agbado urchins and riffraffs start their hate filled tribal bigotry, forgetting there will be consequences

This one is mentally unstable
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by obotematics: 10:19am On Aug 13
Local government autonomy
My take give power to the local government and let the local community manage the funds.
Put the elected chairmen and councillors to test.
Anyone who steals government funds would be arrested in close watch.
All local government rulers should take oath traditional ones
The criminals should spend time in jail for stealing of public funds.
Salaries, development will come I promise you
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Frankiss44(m): 10:23am On Aug 13
free2ryhme:

when you see "may" note that nothing ever happened

Dey play.. No local government chairman anywhere in Nigeria got allocation paid directly for the month of July
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by MT: 10:32am On Aug 13
givedemwotowoto:

You rushed to the SC to pepper state governors. The state governors have now been peppered at you wanted, but now you're not ready to obey the court order. The SC order barred FG from sending LG money to SGs so will FG now disobey the court order it fought to get?

You didn't think about reality before you started fighting?

The same way these Agbado urchins and riffraffs start their hate filled tribal bigotry, forgetting there will be consequences

I agree with you. That three month moratorium is an illegality and violation of the Supreme Court judgement. Does it mean the federal ministry of finance does not have a flexible processes in place to accommodate the ruling?

Is the federal government appeasing the state governors for the next three months to steal more fund?

This is total hogwash.
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by free2ryhme: 10:33am On Aug 13
Frankiss44:

Dey play.. No local government chairman anywhere in Nigeria got allocation paid directly for the month of July

the ones wey dem dey pay since wetin una take am do
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Richyfj(m): 10:48am On Aug 13
Please everyone sorry for bringing this here but rather than dieing or comiting sucide it's better to voice it out that i am dieing silently out of hunger i have not eaten for days, please i need help i a m a grauduate with no job for six months now. Please anything will be appreciated this is my Account
OPAY 7034489979 RICHARD FRIDAY JOHNNY THANKS. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:51am On Aug 13
You see governors? Fear them
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Ubongkuda1: 11:04am On Aug 13
Local govt autonomy or not all of them are thieves and criminals. I heard some local govt aspirants and councilors have promised their churches millions of naira, side chics new houses in uyo already. Wow. I remember how my councilor back the in the village squandered Money. Marrying different wives and changing cars. But workers were complaining. Omor black man is EXTREMELY GREEDY AND MAYBE CURSED
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by Teejaney88(m): 11:54am On Aug 13
Governors wouldn't go down without a fight...😕
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by ogastone(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13
Those huge money being given or allocated to the local government chairman, what for pls
Re: FG, States Reach 3-month Agreement On LG Allocations by MomohMrMoore: 1:39pm On Aug 13
where is the proposed local government electoral commission? All these will be useless without such commission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole / Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past / Ex-Senate President, Joseph Wayas Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.