Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent (28994 Views)

Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos) / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Iziquiel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13
Racoon:
Why are Gowon, Obasanjo, IBB and Abdulsalami absent? They are the only people who can exert real power to rein in the balabloo-blu-bulava heroin-infested brain with his aloofness and defiance despite how he has messed up this nation.

Jonathan was the last steady growth template who truly deserves to be there. However, the 2 Disasters Nigeria never deserved have no business being in a meeting where the shit
they have spread upon this nation is being
cleaned up.

Always eager to spew trash, when was the last time IBB attended the Council of State meeting?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by OALandAgents: 3:44pm On Aug 13
So only Buhari and Jonathan were the ex- Heads of State who attended in person.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:45pm On Aug 13
seunmsg:

You mean he should not attend the meeting of a constitutional body like the National Council of State because he lost reelection in 2015?
Buhari also did not attend Council of State meetings for years because he lost election. That didn't stop you from voting him in 2015 so what's your hypocritical point?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by onuman: 3:45pm On Aug 13
Aammee77:
Jonathan always behaving like a timid sheep.
Is this not the fraudulent government of lies you warned Nigerians against.
Now what are you doing there?
Tinubu win election you run go congratulate and dey shine teeth.
Olodo!

They lighted a candle for Jonathan to handle, but he quenched the candle after a slightest discomfort. He handed the candle over to the Islamists of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:46pm On Aug 13
Tjra:

He thinks everyone is like PitObi the bitter election loser.

GEJ is not an immature Politician.

Well, one can never compare a full blooded man to one that talks like a little girl.
I guess Buhari is a bitter election loser and immature politician for all the years he refused to attend Council of State meetings after losing presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by qtx(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13
enibas:
Why is baba absent
It is irrelevant to have a dialogue with a deaf. grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by seunmsg(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13
Kukutenla:

Buhari also did not attend Council of State meetings for years because he lost election. That didn't stop you from voting him in 2015 so what's your hypocritical point?

And that should be the standard?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by onuman: 3:49pm On Aug 13
seunmsg:

You mean he should not attend the meeting of a constitutional body like the National Council of State because he lost reelection in 2015?

What Constitution were you talking about? The Constitution supervised by Arewa military dictators who dictated every aspect of the constitution for the benefit of Arewa.

Tinubu crisscrossed the SW region for more than 15 years begging for change of the constitution. Hypocrisy is it.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Tjra: 3:50pm On Aug 13
Kukutenla:

I guess Buhari is a bitter election loser and immature politician for all the years he refused to attend Council of State meetings after losing presidential elections
Mr Kukute, this one wey you dey follow me up and down.

You just dey give me close marking. Wetin happen na?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Adakintroy: 3:51pm On Aug 13
Aammee77:
Olodo!

Person weh him generation never produce ward chairman de insult president olodo.

Nothing this life no go surprise son of man with.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:52pm On Aug 13
seunmsg:

And that should be the standard?
Maybe you should ask Buhari your former god that question
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:52pm On Aug 13
Tjra:

Mr Kukute, this one wey you dey follow me up and down.

You just dey give me close marking. Wetin happen na?
Maybe you should stop making offpoint comments
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:54pm On Aug 13
Max24:

Imagine if it were Obi ? His people would have banned him from attending any state function convened by Tinubu. We can see the difference between SS and SE. Obidients are bad losers while Jonathan and his supporters have moved on Obi and his supporters are still enveloped in their cocoon of envy and hatred for losing an election. Is Obi the first to lose election in Nigeria ? Indeed, my respect for Jonathan just tripled.
Tell us about Buhari who refused to attend Council of State meeting because he lost election in 2011
Was he banned by his people? Is he from SE and are Buharists bad losers? How much respect do you have for Buhari now?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:56pm On Aug 13
Nomercie:
Peter Obi will never have chance to attend this meetinggrin

Members of the council are the President, Vice President, former Presidents and Heads of State, the Senate President, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, state governors, the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Attorney-General of the Federation
}
He actually has. When will you have the chance to attend the meeting
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Aammee77: 3:56pm On Aug 13
seunmsg:

How many council of state meeting did bihari attend during Jonathan's tenure.
Use your brain?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by emmykk(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13
Aammee77:
Olodo!

Your thinking and his is not the same.he is now and old boy president so your abuse and ranting don't affect him
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 3:57pm On Aug 13
happney65:

Buhari that oloriburuku masafani Man never attended any from Obasanjo, to GEJ . An oloriburuku piece of sh.itt together with you and the rest of his supporters
Don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by psalmistkakah(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13
Sincerely speaking if i'm Jonathan, I will not attend any functions of APC, they hate and cook all lies to kick him out of Villa, those tins he wanted to do then which they protest against is wat they are doing now. Infact harshly self..Well maybe he is there to mock dem quietly...
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by gigabyte13: 4:05pm On Aug 13
Na so OBJ own be
Same thing he did during BUHARI regime
Na to dey give advise through letters and interviews him Sabi......
Noisemaking
Attention seeking elders.
Who him advise help sef....
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Kukutenla: 4:05pm On Aug 13
benjaminlawson:

So Bihari also was immature when he refused to attend the meeting during OBJ and Jonathan administration. What the commenter was saying was Jonathan behaves like a timid person, he has never lent his view to any issue in Nigeria, one wander what type of advice he will give in secrets. OBJ is no nonsense person, he doesn't associate with government of lies, propaganda and deceit, as we have in APC.
What was even more astonishing about Buhari is that he was collecting all associated perks from those governments like salaries, allowances, cars, security etc as a former military president from those govts yet he refused to acknowledge them by attending Council of State meeting.

He even had no qualms collecting such perks through Dasuki. Most of his dumb and blind supporters who shouted Dasukigate to the heavens at the beginning of his administration like people possessed with epilepsy are no longer asking how Dasukigate ended.

Bunch of fools. The biggest fools in Nigeria are not Ipob supporters of Nnamdi kanu. It is those fools who supported Buhari for 8 calamitous years, and are now going about calling themselves BATists in abject poverty. They are the most foolish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Haaland21: 4:08pm On Aug 13
Tjra:

Well, one can never compare a full blooded man to one that talks like a little girl.

That man who takes advise from a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13
Aammee77:
Tinubu win election you run go congratulate am dey shine teeth.
Olodo!
I think say na only me dey vex for Jonathan as e dey behave like "mummy see oh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by kedeojo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13
Racoon:
Why are Gowon, Obasanjo, IBB and Abdulsalami absent? They are the only people who can exert real power to rein in the balabloo-blu-bulava heroin-infested brain with his aloofness and defiance despite how he has messed up this nation.

Jonathan was the last steady growth template who truly deserves to be there. However, the 2 Disasters Nigeria never deserved have no business being in a meeting where the shit they have spread upon this nation is being cleaned up.
Gowon and abdulsalam join virtually and it may be due to tight schedule. IBB is now on wheel chair so is case is understood. Obasanjo is an antagonist. This should have been an opportunity to say his opinion to the president. That how real statement do not to go public and say what you like. He is a former president for Christ sake.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Orlu13: 4:18pm On Aug 13
hedonido:

The man dey vex me pass anything. After causing havoc and destroying the lives and dreams of uncountable Nigerians by allowing these demons bully him and snatch power, he is still behaving like one 'peace loving' imbeciiile.

I have a lot of expletives to use on him but, hmm, he is still my man and I would reluctantly just let him be.

no mind d idiots above bashing d guy dat spoke his mind....Jonathan is a big fool nd a wimp

.after all that were meted on him by this demonic ppl in power, he is still romancing with dem...I'm not saying he should be bitter but at least give devil d gap dat he deserves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by kedeojo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13
Aammee77:
Olodo!
Your father's the one behaving like a timid sheep. Jonathan is a stateman not like your agulu bigot. What he has obtain in life, your generation will only look from afar. You think everybody will behave like fools like you.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Max24: 4:20pm On Aug 13
Kukutenla:

Tell us about Buhari who refused to attend Council of State meeting because he lost election in 2011
Was he banned by his people? Is he from SE and are Buharists bad losers? How much respect do you have for Buhari now?
Buhari is not the subject of discussion here. I am pointing to a negative trend among Obidients. Buhari doing it does not make it right for Obi to do same. Obi did not wish Tinubu and Soyinka happy birthday because he was afraid of his obidient supporters. He was mirroring their hatred and envy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by ZUKKYY(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13
Tjra:

dot you think that man can feed you and your next generations grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by kinibigdeal(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13
YoungLionken:
They're all failures undecided!!

OBJ can't claim to be pained with the current predicament in Nigeria because his government laid the foundation for the modern day corruption sad! Evil people angry!!!

How old are you? That will show me if you experienced Obasanjo government and how he dealt with corruption.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Tjra: 4:30pm On Aug 13
ZUKKYY:
dot you think that man can feed you and your next generations grin
He could let's say 2 years ago but not anymore as pepper don rest.

Now, me sef fit feed his next generations and maybe yours too grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by Bosman17: 4:37pm On Aug 13
Aammee77:
Olodo!

It dey pain am😁😁😁
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Attend Council Of State meeting, Obasanjo Absent by BABANGBALI: 4:40pm On Aug 13
Gathering of the wicked ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Osogbo This Morning - Jubilation Galore!! / Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / Breaking: CCT Adjourns Trial Of Suspended CJN, Onnoghen Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.