Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,396 members, 7,968,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. (1796 Views)

Jonathan Will Not Run For Presidency In 2027 - Patience, Former First Lady / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by OKOATA(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13
To be honest you have a point. Obi won't want to partner Atiku. If Atiku is wise he should partner with Obi. It's not always about the north bro.
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by CSTRR: 9:55pm On Aug 13
This is the point blank fact.

He has to run with atiku or get out of the way.

APC has to be removed by any means possible.

3 Likes

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by ogashman(m): 10:22pm On Aug 13
Nebuchadnezar:
Whenever I see my fellow Obidients trying to brush aside Peter Obi partnership with Atiku, I always marvel.
If Nigerians really want to dispose APC come 2027 then Obi must either partner with Atiku or step aside.
Any ticket with Obi on it will be another long 4 years of APC and tinubu.
This is not emotions but politics.
Even tinubu will be praying against Atiku/Obi partnership because he stood no chance no matter the rigging.
Right now the focus of Nigerians should be to remove APC in power.
With this I'll advice Obi to either step aside or Partner with Atiku.
As for me I'll prefer him stepping aside.
man has really tried his best by being the only politician in Nigeria with zero corruption records.
he's a multi billionaire and doing well for himself.
besides he can still be president in the future because age is still by his side.
The goal now is to remove APC from power because it's obvious that they're failed Nigerians.
Obidients should understand that politics is not emotional.
You can't want a better Nigeria and still enable tinubu for second tenure.
You'll be contradicting yourself.

I remain King Nebuchadnezar

Op ur position on this issue is laughable.

You want Obi to step down for Atiku as per what?

Doesn't Obi have same right Atiku has to contest for presidency?

I don't know how u guys reason.

Like I wrote in one of my posts....if at this point, with all the hardships and protests, Nigerians are still waiting for one useless alliance before they can vote a good leader...then Tinubu and APC should continue ruling.....we don't care.

People should learn to do away with religious and tribal sentiments to move this country forward.

2 Likes

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by ogashman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13
DMerciful:
Obi needs to get an agreement from Atiku in the presence of some elder statemen that Atiku will do only one term and support his presidential ambition 2031

Dont allow these guys deceive u....how do u trust an Atiku that decamped to APC and worked against gej in enthroning Buhari?

U think agreements can not be reneged on,especially when it involves power?
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by paramakina202: 10:29pm On Aug 13
Nebuchadnezar:
Whenever I see my fellow Obidients trying to brush aside Peter Obi partnership with Atiku, I always marvel.
If Nigerians really want to dispose APC come 2027 then Obi must either partner with Atiku or step aside.
Even tinubu will be praying against Atiku/Obi partnership because he stood no chance no matter the rigging.
man has really tried his best by being the only politician in Nigeria with zero corruption records.
besides he can still be president in the future because age is still by his side.
The goal now is to remove APC from power because it's obvious that they're failed Nigerians.

I endorse this message 100% because in politics timing is very important or else you become serial presidential candidate like Atiku.
Peter Obi should either partner with Atiku or step aside until when presidency comes back to the south he can contest and win.
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by gidgiddy: 10:38pm On Aug 13
Nebuchadnezar:
let's analyze it like this using 2023 election.
judging from the results majority didn't vote APC if you combine Atiku and Obi votes.
unless you want to deceive yourself you'll know it's impossible for APC to get not votes as a ruling party.
so the point is that even if APC gets lesser votes they'll still be there because of split opposition.
when will you guys learn.
even APC will be praying against a merger because it's a game over once it happens.
I wonder when you guys will realise this.

It's you that doesn't want to get it. If Nigerians are want to APC to go, APC will have one of the lowest votes in the country because people won't vote for them.

It's not to be waiting for Obi or Atiku to save the people from APC. If the people don't want APC, don't vote for the party.

But if people choose to vote APC, hoping for some people to merge and get a bigger vote than APC, then they are not ready for APC to go

1 Like

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by FahBuLous: 10:44pm On Aug 13
Nebuchadnezar:

Mr. Henry is that you?
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by DMerciful(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13
Nothing in this life is absolutely certain. You have to take some risk because being alive is taking risk.

Obi is not desperate to be president but desperate to see Nigeria work
ogashman:

Dont allow these guys deceive u....how do u trust an Atiku that decamped to APC and worked against gej in enthroning Buhari?

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by DMerciful(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13
What are you recommending?
tishbite42:

Political naivety of the highest order

Na Atiku go respect deal

Dey play
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tishbite42: 4:38am On Aug 14
DMerciful:
What are you recommending?
Atiku is a caliphate tool against SE presidency

He can support Obi for Presidency and nominate the VP and other powerful members of the cabinet

One of his sons can be President later. The Igbos will surely support them if their father supports us

But no, Atiku won't allow the ticket to go to the SE
This same Atiku betrayed Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tishbite42: 4:42am On Aug 14
ogashman:

Thank you
Only a clown will believe that Atiku would honor an agreement or a deal
PO is not a fool to even think of that

PO should look for a formidable Northerner for 2027
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:42am On Aug 14
10mobile:
Why many Nigerians will never agree with Obi is that he's so un-Nigerian. For example, he keeps talking about good governance while his adversaries like Soludo and Reno keep talking about politics just like you Op. Atiku is a part of the corruption that will not let Obi achieve what he has for Nigerians.

And, let me tell you this: Obi is not seeking to be President because of what he stands to gain. So, saying he's already a billionaire doing well for himself, I don't understand what you mean.

If you have been following his political history, Obi is not perfect but what I can take an oath for on his behalf is that he GENUINELY cares about the masses. And he's so far the only prominent Nigerian politician I know who has this quality.
that is not the point here. I agreed with your point but if we all want APC out of office, then Obi should partner with the lesser devil or step aside for now.
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:43am On Aug 14
tishbite42:

Thank you
Only a clown will believe that Atiku would honor an agreement or a deal
PO is not a fool to even think of that

PO should look for a formidable Northerner for 2027
formidable partner like who? Seems you people haven't learnt your lesson yet
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Smartcitizen: 4:47am On Aug 14
Salewa97:
The writer is confused.

You want to remove APC but you are supporting Peter Obi who is from the same region with the current VP.

Why can't you guys just be consistent with una reasoning now

Are you sure you are okay?
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:49am On Aug 14
Ttalk:

Use your brain and not your battered ego. The hate for Tinubu as a result of knockout defeat of your lord and saviour can't make you reason well. You are saying a presidential aspirant should reduce himself to a VP.

You don't love Obi, you only hate Tinubu
you are funny so what is the honour being a presidential aspirant for life you obedients ehn🤣🤣🤣
A sitting governor is more honoured than a mere presidential aspirant

1 Like

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Smartcitizen: 4:52am On Aug 14
Nebuchadnezar:

I am an obedient and I support you 💯 hundred percent.

Politics is not emotional that's the issue with many obedient people and like you said,

IT'S BETTER TO WORK WITH ATIKU THAN TO ALLOW APC TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION.

3 Likes

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by 9japride(m): 5:59am On Aug 14
ogashman:

Op ur position on this issue is laughable.

You want Obi to step down for Atiku as per what?

Doesn't Obi have same right Atiku has to contest for presidency?

I don't know how u guys reason.

Like I wrote in one of my posts....if at this point, with all the hardships and protests, Nigerians are still waiting for one useless alliance before they can vote a good leader...then Tinubu and APC should continue ruling.....we don't care.

People should learn to do away with religious and tribal sentiments to move this country forward.
[color=#006600][/color]

They are only interested in the game of politics, but not on the main duties of a political office holders.
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tunjijones(m): 6:18am On Aug 14
Nebuchadnezar:
no
Atiku is an administrator
he knows the business of governance very well.
unlike the drug dealing vagabond currently in Abuja

Sharap.... The same thing was said about Jonathan, Buhari and Tinubu... Are you not seeing the trend? Each successive govt gets worse than it's predecessor.

In my wildest dreams, I never believed any president can be worse than Buhari, but Tinubu proved me wrong.
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tishbite42: 6:40am On Aug 14
BishopEmmanuel:
formidable partner like who? Seems you people haven't learnt your lesson yet
El Rufai
Kwankwaso
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Nebuchadnezar: 7:41am On Aug 14
gidgiddy:

It's you that doesn't want to get it. If Nigerians are want to APC to go, APC will have one of the lowest votes in the country because people won't vote for them.

It's not to be waiting for Obi or Atiku to save the people from APC. If the people don't want APC, don't vote for the party.

But if people choose to vote APC, hoping for some people to merge and get a bigger vote than APC, then they are not ready for APC to go
have you seen the new bill been sponsored ?
if that bill scales through which is likely
kiss your Biafra agitation goodbye and also democracy.
what any sane person should be talking right now is removing APC before they enslave all of us.

1 Like

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Nebuchadnezar: 7:43am On Aug 14
tishbite42:

El Rufai
Kwankwaso
you guys are so deluded aren't you ?

kiss your democracy goodbye.
what any sane person should be talking right now is removing APC before they enslave all of us not whether it's Atiku or Obi presidency.
when will you guys learn?
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tishbite42: 8:19am On Aug 14
Nebuchadnezar:
you guys are so deluded aren't you ?

kiss your democracy goodbye.
what any sane person should be talking right now is removing APC before they enslave all of us not whether it's Atiku or Obi presidency.
when will you guys learn?
Atiku helped bring in APC

Don't forget that
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Prince111111: 8:37am On Aug 14
tishbite42:

El Rufai
Kwankwaso
so El Rufai has turned to a good leaf already? Most Nigerians are very hypocritical in nature.
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Aug 14
Nebuchadnezar:
kiss your Biafra agitation goodbye and also democracy.
what any sane person should be talking right now is removing APC before they enslave all of us.

Keep waiting for Obi and Atiku to save you from APC in 2027
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Nebuchadnezar: 9:16am On Aug 14
tishbite42:

Atiku helped bring in APC

Don't forget that
we should be looking towards the future already.
A divided opposition is a one way ticket for APC
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tishbite42: 9:37am On Aug 14
Prince111111:
so El Rufai has turn to a good leaf already? Most Nigerians are very hypocritical in nature.
Tinubu is the good one abi
Abi na Atiku?!

The slightly manageable ones are PO, Kwankwaso, Fashola, Ambode

For expediency reasons, PO and El Rufai/Kwankwaso will do the magic

Atiku should go home and flex with his grandkids
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by victorDanladi: 11:18am On Aug 14
Nebuchadnezar:
I'm a staunch obidient but this is the reality right now.
with how unpopular tinubu is becoming in the north there's no way he can match the numbers should there be partnership between Obi and Atiku

Igbo people 😆

So the only way to seize the opportunity of BAT deludedly PERCEIVED unpopularity in the North is by you becoming hausa fulani Muslims slaves you have accused others to be?

So,you cowards can't face TINUBU untill you hide behind your hausa fulani slave master back

OZUOR!
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Prince111111: 1:03pm On Aug 14
tishbite42:

Tinubu is the good one abi
Abi na Atiku?!

The slightly manageable ones are PO, Kwankwaso, Fashola, Ambode

For expediency reasons, PO and El Rufai/Kwankwaso will do the magic

Atiku should go home and flex with his grandkids
don't worry your opinion doesn't matter if Obi decides to partner with his boss which is very very likely to happen 😂😂

1 Like

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by Prince111111: 1:05pm On Aug 14
Nebuchadnezar:
we should be looking towards the future already.
A divided opposition is a one way ticket for APC
leave this guy..he must be Tinubu Apologist

1 Like

Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14
Prince111111:
so El Rufai has turned to a good leaf already? Most Nigerians are very hypocritical in nature.
t
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14
tishbite42:

El Rufai
Kwankwaso
Jesus Christ....so El Rufai is now good abi chai you people are mediocres😯😯😯
Re: 2027: Why I Think Peter Obi Should Not Run If He Won't Partner With Atiku. by tishbite42: 1:23pm On Aug 14
BishopEmmanuel:
Jesus Christ....so El Rufai is now good abi chai you people are mediocres😯😯😯
Your father is a mediocre
A drug baron and a terror head honcho are your leaders now
What about that?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female ''thief thief'' Minister Arrested, Released, Fired, to be Re-arrested. / Group Asks Court to make Public Yar' Adua Health Report / Chinua Achebe Honored With The 2010 Gish Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.