Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,978 members, 7,987,497 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:52 AM

Affiliate Marketing Copy And Paste Strategy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Affiliate Marketing Copy And Paste Strategy (60 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Copy & Paste Strategies / How To Plagiarize Like A Pro! Copy And Not Get Caught / Copy And Paste And Not Get Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing Copy And Paste Strategy by Ovuzorie: 7:58pm On Aug 13
High income skills are skills that can pay you between 200-500k per month
One of them is sales, this is the ability to pick up anything and sell the heck out of it

Last year, i made over 6 million naira selling digital products for vendors
This is how it works:
1. You select a digital product marketplace where vendors put their products up for sale
2. Select one of the hot selling products
3. Create a marketing funnel for it and sell the heck out of it!

Now last year i picked a digital product that was priced at 40k
For each sale of this product i made i was paid 50% of the product price
So the product vendor takes 20k and i pocket 20k for my efforts

Check below this post, you will see my WhatsApp number. Send me a message on WhatsApp to get started and to get access to the FREE video and also begin your own digital products business today

I was making an average of 20 sales of this product monthly
That's around 300k per month, not bad right?Now even if the economy crashes or i lose my job i can always pick up this product or any
other product to sell

Why?

Because i've learnt the skill of selling online and nobody can ever take it from me
So you see why you need to learn the high income skill of sales today?

(I want to train 50 individuals on how to sell and also start a digital products business for free, secure your slot now 👇)

Check below this post, you will see my WhatsApp number. Send me a message on WhatsApp to get started and to get access to the FREE videos

(1) (Reply)

How To Score A Band 8 In Your IELTS Without Stress / Implementing School Management Software / Affiliate Marketing For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.