Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:47 AM

Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him (21849 Views)

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars / Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money / IK Ogbonna's Reply To Troll Who Called His Wife A 'Prostitute' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Kilometres: 2:25pm On Aug 14
legitnow1:

THOSE YORUBA BOYZ ARE ALWAYS AROUND ON ALL PLATFORM.

THEY INSULT IGBOS BUT WILL STILL BEG AND RECIEVE MONEY FROM THEM.

EVEN ON THE STREETS OF LAG, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

WHAT IS THE JOB OF THE AGBERO?

So Agbero no dey East? Is Onitsha a joke to you?

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14
DevilsEqual:

This isnt cool Don't tribalise everything
Not all his fans are Igbos
Yo u are the one bringing tribal talks into this ooo. Baba just told us his name, and you decided to see tribe in it
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by legitnow1: 2:26pm On Aug 14
Kilometres:

So Agbero no dey East? Is Onitsha a joke to you?

YORUBA AGBERO DON BLOCK YOUR ROAD BEFORE?

JUST THROW MONEY AND HE WILL START TO HAIL U IMMEDIATELY. grin
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Lungs: 2:28pm On Aug 14
Hunger wan finish d Ronu people ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tinubu U bad ooo
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14
ourcrudeoil:
Truth they said is bitter. I played the song because I just wanted to hear the lovely voice of mohbad.
After you have played other of Mohbad's several songs that he did without Chike?

Wake up abeg.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14
thesicilian:

Mostly from the one they've taken from others
Out of the one you and your kinsmen have taken from others, what have you people given?
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14
TheBreastSucker:

But he cannot deny that he did not get help from someone
Can sensible people not make anything out of the "help" talk please. If collaboration isn't good for both parties, will they have attempted it. We're we ever told that Chike begged to be in Mohbad's song?
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by TribalChair: 2:34pm On Aug 14
First thing first....Chike no Sabi how to handle a troll...
To even think the guy wey tag himself hater go drop hin real account that has his real name shows Chike na learner.
To handle a troll, u flip the card and ask them questions....
Fine, a notable person who has his name known all over Africa and some parts of the world made me, who made you? Simple....

All diz your mama made you, I no sure ur mama made you, blahblahblah....1m don go be dat....

Troll 1-0 Chike

Now, many troll will come at him, hin don open gate...
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by waice6571: 2:38pm On Aug 14
Chike fun won ni pressure.....๐Ÿฅ‡โ™ฆ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by waice6571: 2:41pm On Aug 14
TribalChair:
First thing first....Chike no Sabi how to handle a troll...
To even think the guy wey tag himself hater go drop hin real account that has his real name shows Chike na learner.
To handle a troll, u flip the card and ask them questions....
Fine, a notable person who has his name known all over Africa and some parts of the world made me, who made you? Simple....

All diz your mama made you, I no sure ur mama made you, blahblahblah....1m don go be dat....

Troll 1-0 Chike

Now, many troll will come at him, hin don open gate...

Chike just bought good reputation and goodwill for himself.... Many people will visit his songs on Spotify and other channels for the next few weeks and probably more deals for him.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Starz825(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:
DANIEL OMOWONUOLA LAWAL is the name of the beggar

Mumu...dude didn't even begged..na chike decided to give am

If to say na you ...U no go collect?... Same way hunger dey waya you too

Omo na grace......

Big ups to chike

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14
legitnow1:

I'M AN IGBO MAN, I DO GIVE AWAY AND YORUBAS BENEFITED.

IT IS OUR NATURE

WHEN U THROW MONEY UP IN THE AIR, U DONT DISCRIMINATE.

MIND U, WE DONT HATE YORUBAS, WE ONLY REACT TO THEIR BIGOTRY.

Neither do I hate any Yoruba man but is quiet unpleasing relating me to any discrimination in this contest using my comment as a means.

Read carefully what i said, there was no name calling, i didn't even bother on which tribe the guy in from, am only concerned about the character and deceitful mindset used to collect money from the "Chike"

Pls like you said....IGBOS don't hate Yorubas , we only try to correct some attitudes and character of some of them...
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Goddyrichie(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:
u don go search d name 4 opay ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by legitnow1: 2:56pm On Aug 14
ArcSEMPECJ:

Neither do I hate any Yoruba man but is quiet unpleasing relating me to any discrimination in this contest using my comment as a means.

Read carefully what i said, there was no name calling, i didn't even bother on which tribe the guy in from, am only concerned about the character and deceitful mindset used to collect money from the "Chike"

Pls like you said....IGBOS don't hate Yorubas , we only try to correct some attitudes and character of some of them...

@BOLDED, U THINK IT WAS NOT CHANCE BUT RATHER DECIET? HOW?

OK, DISTURBING HIM RIGHT? grin
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Tochi360: 3:01pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:

See ehnn hope You are not doing dis your rubbish, stale,boring dry tribal hate slur claiming to be Igbo, better use your own Tribe to do your rubbish don't use Igbo to do your nonsense you do with those tribalistic headless mob of APC uneducated happy slaves bfor You take your hand carry curse put for your head oo.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by 99thEnemy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14
Kriely:
Fans dey hungry, haters dey chop one million
Life no balance.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Tochi360: 3:03pm On Aug 14
DevilsEqual:

This isnt cool
Don't tribalise everything

Not all his fans are Igbos

Shut up,that nigga na shameless tribalistic hatefilled soul like You.

Na nairaland dey give una field day to do una boring dry mumu tribal slurs.
At this age and dispensation your own na to dey do mumu tribalism your existence na full nuisance to mother earth, them suppose dey kill una throwaway or make them dey use una do lab rat for the benefit of humanity.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by joseph1832(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14
ExAngel007:
โ€œHungry boy, go and eatโ€- singer Chike gifts N1m to troll who said Mohbad was the one who made him

Lmao.

This dude just let a troll get the better of him. I'm sure the troll will be laughing that he did his job well.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Tochi360: 3:07pm On Aug 14
chopnaira:
Troll is no different from some annoying Nairaland troll.

Shut up jareh, happy slave๐Ÿ˜

No be una follow put Jona for pkosi๐Ÿ˜.

You are just pained that You met your match to voltage that spirit of zombism in You๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by geoworldedu: 3:09pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:
He's no more a beggar. He's a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by cezarman(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14
thesicilian:

At least, Better than opolo eyes wey take and no gree give back at all undecided
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:
Be calming down๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Normally we know.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by olaremint(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14
Clout chasing
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by blowjohn(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14
Freshtruth:
Chai see new format make I go troll Davido tell am say na Perryzi dey write songs for am weda he feel vex ask of my account Details grin

U want make dem slam u 1 billion naira fine abi? grin grin

No do like vdm o

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Tormentor001: 3:18pm On Aug 14
thesicilian:

Mugu!!!
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Steiner16: 3:18pm On Aug 14
You are not obligated to give him money to point your point.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by XSELER: 3:23pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:
a beggar that became 1M richer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. He made a good deal

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by funshint(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14
But how will anybody troll on someone without scandal like Chike?!
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Ajofiapero(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14
For the rest him life, d werey go dey sing CHIKE praise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now HUNGER has made him somebody in life
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by Millimann: 3:36pm On Aug 14
AfonjaMozlem:

That's how they behave, even here on Nairaland.
You see them making noise here but hunger don finish them in real life.
Re: Singer Chike Gifts N1m To Troll Who Said Mohbad Was The One Who Made Him by cyrusmillz: 3:49pm On Aug 14
If you don't understand what PR is , I don't know how to explain this shenanigans to you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi's Interview With Linda Ikeji TV: Journey After Plane Crash / Phyno Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.