Stats: 3,186,664 members, 7,930,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti (3965 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked. / Husband Fought Wife Ugly For Wearing This... (2) (3) (4)

Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by iyke484real(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13
William Masvinu, a two-time victor of Zimbabwe’s Mr. Ugly contest, has erstwhile again secured his 3rd rubric astatine the event, solidifying his estimation arsenic the country’s ugliest man. The yearly contention aims to observe unconventional quality and Masvinu outshone 4 different contestants, including adjacent rivals to assertion the apical prize of $500 and a cow.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by DevilsEqual(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13
Good gene is underated

I mock ugly people even tho I know it's not their fault but then it's not my fault too🤷‍♂️

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Cousin9999: 11:19pm On Aug 13
This man isn't ugly.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by mejai(m): 1:09am On Aug 14
E be like say Dem no know who be tinubu of aso rock. That tinubu go dust am and retain am for 30 yrs and more.

16 Likes

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by haybhi1(m): 4:53am On Aug 14
Most beautiful and most ugly, imo, are not worthy of the clout they get, and should naturally die down. It's at the expense of others in between.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Haydens: 5:15am On Aug 14
Atimes you can be so ugly that people can look at you and assume that you are wicked.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:21am On Aug 14
Cousin9999:
This man isn't ugly.
Oyel d ur head. If dis man jam ugliness him go say him na handsome person.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by franugo(m): 6:34am On Aug 14
iyke484real:
William Masvinu, a two-time victor of Zimbabwe’s Mr. Ugly contest, has erstwhile again secured his 3rd rubric astatine the event, solidifying his estimation arsenic the country’s ugliest man. The yearly contention aims to observe unconventional quality and Masvinu outshone 4 different contestants, including adjacent rivals to assertion the apical prize of $500 and a cow.

You need to proof read your posts and stop using big words you don't know their meaning. What exactly is arsenic, rubric and astatine doing in your writeup? Is he a chemical element??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by okoroemeka(m): 7:05am On Aug 14
iyke484real:
those dismissing Charles Darwin's theory of evolution should better rethink,because by looking very closely to this man you will see a gorilla looking back at you

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Fattprince23: 7:06am On Aug 14
Cousin9999:
This man isn't ugly.
I was expecting something uglier. This one isn't ugly at all, just very poor.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Uchesis: 7:30am On Aug 14
Thank God say Tinubu is not from that country.

. Agbadorians should not quote me pls

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Lalami3232(m): 7:53am On Aug 14
Is that man ugly? Una no know the definition of ugly atall

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by tjfulloption(m): 8:01am On Aug 14
Yes he is the VeryDarkBlackUglyMan grin
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by CrownOfClay724: 8:35am On Aug 14
Haydens:
Atimes you can be so ugly that people can look at you and assume that you are wicked.

This comment grin

People will automatically assume you're capable of unimaginable evils simply because of how you look.

That's ugly, not this fine black man.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by SeeWahala: 8:39am On Aug 14
He's lucky tilumpuu isn't from Zimbabwe undecided

He would have won this man hands down no contest cool

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:31am On Aug 14
Because of the $500, some women will still say ' he is my spec '
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Ojagun(m): 9:42am On Aug 14
Cousin9999:
This man isn't ugly.

Funnily enough,i was thinking thesame before i saw your post grin
The man is just "rugged-looking"
Daz all grin

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Leemzyy(f): 10:37am On Aug 14
They haven't seen yoruba guys,thats why
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by keymatt(m): 10:39am On Aug 14
mejai:
E be like say Dem no know who be tinubu of aso rock. That tinubu go dust am and retain am for 30 yrs and more.
I tell you grin make dem just give Tinubu the award.

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by seanwilliam(m): 11:43am On Aug 14
CrownOfClay724:

This comment grin

People will automatically assume you're capable of unimaginable evils simply because of how you look.

That's ugly, not fine black man.
omo I don laugh scatter, grin
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by SuperOnyi: 11:56am On Aug 14

If you think this man is ugly then you need an optometrist, sadly, almost all of them in Nigeria may have japaed.
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Typicool8(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14
mejai:

Where u wan put obaseki

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by idahme(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14
Cousin9999:
This man isn't ugly.

He is not , he is well built the dude beside whom aiss who can be termed ugly, the one with the long face
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by mejai(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14
Typicool8:

Where u wan put obaseki
na true oooo.
Obaseki, Oshimole, igbenidion
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Aug 14
This man is not ugly. He is just very rugged in appearance
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by joseph1832(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14
Ishilove:
This man is not ugly. He is just very rugged in appearance
ruggedness and untidiness can make one look unkept and ugly. Lol
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Aug 14
joseph1832:
ruggedness and untidiness can make one look unkept and ugly. Lol
Very true. If this man grooms himself properly, his true, inner beauty will shine forth 😁
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Typicool8(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14
mejai:
na true oooo.
Obaseki, Oshimole, igbenidion

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by joseph1832(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14
Ishilove:

Very true. If this man grooms himself properly, his true, inner beauty will shine forth 😁
Yeah right, just like it shone with the beast in Beauty and the Beast.
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Sapasenator: 3:50pm On Aug 14
Na Obaseki go win am for Naija
Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Aug 14
joseph1832:
Yeah right, just like it shone with the beast in Beauty and the Beast.
That level 😁

Re: Man Wins Mr Ugly For The Third Time, Receives $500, Cow And Barred From Contesti by Nonexisting1: 3:52pm On Aug 14
Why are they stopping the man from contesting again? I don't get it. He is ugly, he is comfortable being ugly, the ugliness belongs to him and nobody else, it brings him goodies and it seems he is not ready to do anything about it. Do they want him to start dressing like Bobrisky to mask his ugliness or what? Abeg they should let him use what he has to make a living. I support team #uglyandproud#

My Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected His Advances / Am I Wrong In Wanting To Have A Child By A White Man But Not Marry One? / Which Object Will U Use If U Meet Your Spouse In This Mood? (picture)