Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,220 members, 7,925,799 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Cure Of Infection - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cure Of Infection (85 Views)

Girl Who Reportedly Died Of Infection After Sleeping With Dog / Memes To Cure Boredom [photos] / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Of Infection by OGwerna: 11:34pm On Aug 13
Infection is a disease that affect the body system ,which causes alot of damages to the body.
CAUSES OF INFECTION
* Wearing dirty and wet undies
* Eating too much of sugary things
* Using medicated soap to wash private part
*Using detergent soap to wash panties
*Using public toilet
* Wearing condom and nylon pants
* Using pad for too long
* Using dettol to wash your undies.
I know you may be surprised about some of the causes listed here but that is just the Truth
SYMPTOMS OF INFECTION
* Miscarriage
* Smelling discharge
* Irregular menstruation
* Yellowish discharge
* Weak ejaculation
* Infertility in males and females
* Low sperm count
* Itching on the body and private part
* Body odour
* Body rashes
CURE FOR INFECTION
* Organic fruit
*Organic oil
* Tre-en-en
* Chelated zinc
* Feminine herbal for women
* Moschino herbal for Men
* Cruciferous
Welcome to the final bus-stop of all your diseases.Every medication listed here are made from organic products and cannot be seeing in retail shop . Further we have cure ulcer, fibroids, malaria,high blood pressure, stroke, reduction of fat tommy and lot more kindly message me on Whatsapp 07045647742 if you have any questions, complain or any one who is suffering from any sickness and u have been spending a lot on it but no Changes, worry no more for this is the last bus-stop for your sickness.kindly message me on Whatsapp 07045647742 and send me your address, name and complain and if you want us to visit you consider that done
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Textplus Account | Error Fix 2023 / Tech-azur / What Is CITN Revision Live Class About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.