Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends (9037 Views)

Davido Endorses PDP Candidate Asue Ighodalo In Edo Governorship Race / INEC Confirms Edo PDP Governorship Candidate, Asue Ighodalo's Voter Registration / He Will Need An Interpreter As Gov – Shaibu Shades PDP Candidate, Asue Ighodalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by kedeojo(m): 11:46am On Aug 14
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
No way for APC to rig or win the election in Edo state.
They have come with fake court rulings, it failed, they have tried different tactics to prevent Asue Ighodalo and Osarodion Ogie from being on the baot box they have all failed.
At yesterday APC rally see the way Oshiomole was begging yesterday for Edo residents to vote for them.

Edo APC chieftains and members keep distancing themselves from Edo APC Candidate Monday Okpebholo due to his incompetence and cluelessneas anytime he is asked to address the public on what he plans on doing as Edo state Governor.
Even the so called Pastor Ize Iyamu and Lucky Imaseun that outsmarted Oshiomole to make Monday Okpebholo the Edo APC Candidate have hardly been in most of Monday Okpebholo rallies.
You are liar and saying the opposite. You don't even know the venue.
Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by Tareq1105: 12:04pm On Aug 14
donpapa:
Efforts in futility! undecided The man must really be a big threat to the political establishment in Edo..
Come to think of it, why would they be interested in disqualifying him illegally if they can rig him out in the poll? Is it not APC again? 😌😞

PDP coming up with deceits to gain political sympathy. Ighodalo, nobody is disqualifying you or after your life. It's all lies.

My advice for PDP is to concentrate on its campaign and focus on what it intend to do for Edo residents and stop all these old strategy of gaining public sympathy. It doesn't work again.
Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14
helinues:
Nigerians are in more danger. Ighodalo abi na Ighallo should go and rest
If una APC touch Jez one, ofΓΊ strand of his hair, jez one...
Allah, una go collect!

1 Share

Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14
moscow007:
If the coming election in Edo State doesn't trigger a mass protest against INEC and APC then forget 2027.

The needed sincere electoral reforms will start from Edo State guber.

APC will do the unthinkable to win.
APC do the unthinkable?

then na dedi bodi wan surplus be dat!
cool

Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by joe1309: 1:11pm On Aug 14
moscow007:
If the coming election in Edo State doesn't trigger a mass protest against INEC and APC then forget 2027.

The needed sincere electoral reforms will start from Edo State guber.

APC will do the unthinkable to win.
it will trigger nothing, if the party failed to follow the necessary procedure or rules the needful should be done by the court.
Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by Typing: 2:05pm On Aug 14
Pusyiter:
There is no Monday outside APC
Keep fooling your thoughts and allow APC to perpetually keep una in this state
Politics in Nigeria is all about the party not individual

Trash.
I am a voter in Edo and you are not. Millions of Edo voters like me will not vote Asue Obaseki's godson. We are tired of incompetent Obaseki. We are tired of Ugly people becoming Governor in Edo
Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by Typing: 2:10pm On Aug 14
Jayhome24:

Don't mind that idiot called Obaseki. I regretted standing by him during Edo no be Lagos stunt thinking he will do better but this idiot was busy fighting everybody for good 8 years, if ighodalo lost the election its Obaseki fault because he did nothing to show as a point to campaign for Ighodalo.

I actually don't have anything against that Ighodalo guy. However, I will never vote for him since he is associated with Ugly and incompetent Obaseki. I've never seen an incompetent Governor like Obaseki.
Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by Jayhome24: 2:23pm On Aug 14
Typing:

I actually don't have anything against that Ighodalo guy. However, I will never vote for him since he is associated with Ugly and incompetent Obaseki. I've never seen an incompetent Governor like Obaseki.

You are right you see Dapo, Obaseki and Bello are the worst governors in Nigeria history.

I'm short of words over these 3 people.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Disqualify, Harm PDP Guber Candidate Asue Ighodalo Ahead Of Edo Trends by Mrfixitt(m): 6:19am On Aug 15
helinues:
Nigerians are in more danger. Ighodalo abi na Ighallo should go and rest
Who put Nigerians in danger Olofofo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k / Ministry Of Finance Freezes MDAs Accounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.