Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills (547 Views)

MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Free Airtime & Data With MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Hifelaryoh: 10:40pm On Aug 14
Sapphirez12:
This is good

Very good at that.
Its what we really need
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by okoh1899: 11:06pm On Aug 14
what is the percentage of this cashbacks we are talking about? And is the cashbacks fixed ? or varies with the amount you buy
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by AdewoleofGod: 6:47am On Aug 15
This app is actually worth trying
This thread is convincing enough for me to try it
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by sobitanblessing: 7:40am On Aug 15
Wonderful!🤩. I look forward to maximizing the amazing features of the app. Anywhere awoof dey, l'm sat!😹🤲😍
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Jesutooni: 3:00pm On Aug 15
The reward feature is certainly attractive. Incentives (especially in these trying times) are always welcome.

I'll be looking forward to it.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Jesutooni: 3:01pm On Aug 15
Max1103:
Incredible Features and would love to see how well it goes with the first release

I await the launch
Would be really groundbreaking if everything is as you've said

Very groundbreaking, and just what the average Nigerian needs.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Youngcash9: 7:54pm On Aug 15
Incredible Features I must say. It would benefit thousands of Nigerians
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by commycares(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15
We await the launch
With this post it's quite convincing to use
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Ekanem66: 7:55pm On Aug 15
This is really nice o, now I can get cheap data👏👏
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by knightwest(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15
If it's easy, convenient, and offers Cashback
I'm all in... Highly anticipating this app🤗
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Ebunpee(f): 8:07pm On Aug 15
Amazing features. Can't wait to try this out. Hopefully it beats my expectations.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Douifie: 8:09pm On Aug 15
User friendly with Cashback rewards... Nice one
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Yishay: 8:20pm On Aug 15
A very welcoming interface from what i can deduce,i am sure it would deliver on point
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Vincentmary: 8:57pm On Aug 15
Managing airtime, data, and bill payments had always been my problem, but with this I think it will help save without extra effort.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Elprestige: 9:00pm On Aug 15
The offers are tempting, will give it a trial
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Elprestige: 9:06pm On Aug 15
That awoof is the main thing
AdaIheoma:
And the way this country is at the moment, we need the awoof
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Chrysoel: 9:54pm On Aug 15
The "Easy and Convenient Bill-Payment" feature of this innovation really got my attention as its provides the users sole control of their transaction.
Let's hope for the best.
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by AgeKen13(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15
Motobills dey really understand wetin Nigerians dey go through. Na true say our money no dey reach again, but Motobills dey help us manage am well well. With cheap airtime, data, and easy bill pay, e be like say life don dey easy small. That cashback go sweet die! Can't wait!!

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Themmy0715: 12:56am On Aug 16
This is so thoughtful
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Treapel20: 8:39am On Aug 16
This is so nice👍...I'm looking forward to it
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Treapel20: 8:44am On Aug 16
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by gloriaajibola98: 10:04am On Aug 16
This is a nice idea I hope it's implemented
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Ifeomahh: 10:23am On Aug 16
Motobills seems to be addressing some critical pain points for Nigerians, especially with the rising cost of living. I'm particularly interested in the cashback rewards. How does it compare to other cashback programs?
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by ProsperBadejo: 5:05am On Aug 17
I love the fact that the app will consider cost while also providing cashbacks. That'll be my favorite feature!
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by graceyJ1: 11:02pm On Aug 18
Hifelaryoh:
This app will really be nice ooo
Imagine constant cashbacks.
The features are really superb

We are patiently awaiting the launching .
na here we dey!!
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Suresplendor: 11:06pm On Aug 18
I'm going to be the first person to download the app after it launches
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Nuelng: 4:16pm On Sep 04
Hope your cashback will be more than that of opay sha?
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Mimiko3: 4:17pm On Sep 04
Is it only for Bill payments? I can't make transfers too, make una implement free transfers o if transfer dey
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Jayjerjay: 4:18pm On Sep 04
knightwest:
If it's easy, convenient, and offers Cashback
I'm all in... Highly anticipating this app🤗

That easy and convenient necessary
I no want app wey go dey stress me up and down at all
Re: How To Get The Cheapest Airtime , Data And Bills Option With Motobills by Funmilaryo10: 6:20pm On Sep 04
It’s clear that Motobills is genuinely designed to make life easier and more economical for its users. Well done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awoof Iphone 14 For Sale / 99% Neat Blackberry Tour And Blackberry Storm For Sale / Us Used Bb 8310 For And 3 In One Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.