Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,549 members, 7,944,632 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden (51292 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg, And Wife, Priscilla, Expecting Their Third Child (Photo) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Mark Zuckerberg’s Properties, Cars, $400 Grey Shirts (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by Kennitrust(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14
God1000:
Beautiful couple

This shows that Mark Zuckerberg truly loves his wife
if someone in Nigeria was in this guy position. By now the news of marrying 4 wives would have filled the Internet... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by givedemwotowoto: 1:50pm On Aug 14
TlNUBU:

Statues are made for people who have contributed positively to their society, country or community.... Marks wife haven't ticked any of those boxes... Best he could have done is make a portrait of her and put in their living room not a whole statue 🗿

It's in their garden. It's for him.

She inspired one of the richest men in the world.

They met in 2003. Facebook launched in 2004.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by NwaliE01: 1:56pm On Aug 14
We need to check if Mark in anyway came in contact with one Rochas. Something is not adding up.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by NoahHadNoArk: 1:59pm On Aug 14
TlNUBU:

Statues are made for people who have contributed positively to their society, country or community.... Marks wife haven't ticked any of those boxes... Best he could have done is make a portrait of her and put in their living room not a whole statue 🗿
Bad Belle mentality

Oya go comot am na,

Typical Nigerian be thinking they have a say and opinion in other peoples lives🤣

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by amazingspiderma: 1:59pm On Aug 14
TlNUBU:

Go comot am.....

How many boxes you tick self.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by UncleKoboko: 2:02pm On Aug 14
jeromestarks:
When you fvck a virgin pvssy. When you hold a virgin bwesss. When you dip your peniis inside a virgin vagina and you see in her eyes that she truly wants you inside her, you raise a statue for her.

Once you marry a woman wha has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you are bound to train another man's children as yours. You can not be truly happy. You can not experience true peace of mind because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train his children thinking they're yours.

Once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let her go and meet other fvckers when you're tired of her overused pvssy.
Remember, women don't forget the first peniis that fvcked them. If you're not the first, you will always come second in her life.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked and mounted by another man with just two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Be the first!
It's TRUE
You can never be truly happy and fulfilled if you didn't marry a virgin.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by MightySparrow: 2:02pm On Aug 14
Chinese wife better than American's with his wealth, the latter would be shooting for divorce for alimony
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by TheBreastSucker(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14
Offpoint1:
My ad money dey inside money him take build that stuff 😂

Mark giving ecommerce guys headache with ad account restrictions.

Sėun Nairaland would have been in same category with Mark Facebook, if he wasn't wasting his life on Twitter making meme and left his platform to mods he employed at Ojota interstate garage and Oshodi underbridge.

grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by TheBreastSucker(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14
Kennitrust:
if someone in Nigeria was in this guy position. By now the news of marrying 4 wives would have filled the Internet... Lol

Why are you mentioning me here? grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by AfeezShomorin(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14
Kennitrust:

My religion allows it so why should I not marry up to 4 wives?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by MuMuOnBail: 2:09pm On Aug 14
Na wa ooo

I hope the statue is also wearing pant and bra under? undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by DrAda(f): 2:11pm On Aug 14
Creepy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by CoronaVirusPro: 2:12pm On Aug 14
Marry a woman with brains and you will never regret!

Even when all goes sour, you still never will regret that you started life with her.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by fredoooooo: 2:12pm On Aug 14
He worship his God..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by TlNUBU: 2:17pm On Aug 14
NoahHadNoArk:

Bad Belle mentality

Oya go comot am na,

Typical Nigerian be thinking they have a say and opinion in other peoples lives🤣

With your dirty panties and Shythole background.

Filthy animal
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by kay29000(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14
Offpoint1:
My ad money dey inside money him take build that stuff 😂

Mark giving ecommerce guys headache with ad account restrictions.

Sėun Nairaland would have been in same category with Mark Facebook, if he wasn't wasting his life on Twitter making meme and left his platform to mods he employed at Ojota interstate garage and Oshodi underbridge.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by ZekeYeager: 2:22pm On Aug 14
Far more civilized than the criminal desert rats called Hamas whose diseased rotten arse you love kissing

God1000:
Beautiful couple

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by Almunjid(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14
jeromestarks:
When you fvck a virgin pvssy. When you hold a virgin bwesss. When you dip your peniis inside a virgin vagina and you see in her eyes that she truly wants you inside her, you raise a statue for her.

Once you marry a woman wha has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you are bound to train another man's children as yours. You can not be truly happy. You can not experience true peace of mind because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train his children thinking they're yours.

Once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let her go and meet other fvckers when you're tired of her overused pvssy.
Remember, women don't forget the first peniis that fvcked them. If you're not the first, you will always come second in her life.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked and mounted by another man with just two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

Be the first!
Me, I like to be the first always Ooo. Even my bank na "First Bank". I wish people wey dey use "Community Bank" the best. grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by ponishah: 2:34pm On Aug 14
God1000:

AND LATER, THEY WILL STILL DIVORCE.
Western men are slaves to their wives.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by davillian(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14
God1000:
what do you mean by she's too ugly? Mr Zuckerberg doesn't see her that way

God go give you beautiful woman in wolf clothen.... grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by Mrmoneyforever: 2:36pm On Aug 14
https:///ShareNearnbot?start=r06148744746
Telegram based bot only withdrawals are today around 5-6pm
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by davillian(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14
DevilsEqual:

What meaning please?

U must be very superstitious.

This is just a creative art and nothing more. Conspiracy theorists could use it to sell zobo to the gullible ones tho and it will sell
Bro leave am I've asked God to give him beautiful woman in wolves clothen grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by Weknowbetter: 2:50pm On Aug 14
The matte green of the statue doesn't go well the shiny chrome. Lovely gesture though
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by BABANGBALI: 2:50pm On Aug 14
I can imagine what's going on in the mind of seun write now
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by travelzcruix: 2:58pm On Aug 14
Make I find Chinese woman marry wey go add value to my life.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by blowjohn(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14
God1000:
Beautiful couple

Na juju O.
Sacrifice
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by blowjohn(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14
DevilsEqual:
Do chinese even age?

From her face you could tell shes aging and not aging

Good one tho but i prefer that of Jeff, he made a giant art of his sidechick like a guardian angel on a yatch

Still a great piece from Mark

I will also make a statue for myself in a rural area where the Govt cant easily demolish it. That way, i could live for 200more years

Not sure ur looking well O.

She looks like Mark Zuckerberg momma
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by Grandmisty: 3:07pm On Aug 14
God1000:
Beautiful couple

Yimu

He knows that in the West after marriage na woman be Oga

Ask Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates.

she will take half of his wealth and tie him into financial slavery to her.

Im dey use sense na guy man

Which love?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14
SLIDEwaxie:
or she catch am cheating and he did a panance grin

So a man can’t just straight up love his wife?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by 8starmember: 3:36pm On Aug 14
Pootle:
what if they get divorce
Enemy of progress...na you go divorce them...take time
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by adeniyi65(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14
Wow! His wifi is an Asian. Wawu!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Makes Giant Statue Of His Wife Priscilla Chan In Their Garden by Pootle: 3:50pm On Aug 14
8starmember:
Enemy of progress...na you go divorce them...take time

is it your marriage as e be Mark dey cheat on that chinko steady, very soon the chinko wont be able to take it anymore and mark is looking for a baby boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap? / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.