Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,360 members, 7,937,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant (28566 Views)

Chidimma Adetshina Crowned Miss Universe Nigeria 2024 / Chidimma Adetshina Officially Joins Miss Universe Nigeria As Miss Taraba. / Tyla Encourages Chidimma Adetshina As Miss Universe Nigeria Invites Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 6:25pm On Aug 14
airsaylongcome:

Her mum is of Mozambican heritage. Her dad is Nigerian. So that Adetshina is most likely from her Nigerian side. May have been a misspelling when he got his SA citizenship and he just stuck with it. It's a valid spelling though. Certain places use a T like that. Chad the country (and the name) is also spelt as Tchad

PLEASE, I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT OR COMPLAINED ABOUT IT.

I TAKE GOD NAME BEG UNA ,TAKE A BREAK FROM TRIBALSM, IT WIL NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE.

I'M JUST HAPPY THAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING IS FINALLY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT LIFE AND HAS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, BIKO NU.

PEOPLE LLIKE U WILL STILL NOT WANT TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY BUT YET U CANNOT SEE PAST TRIBE.

UNA MATTER DON TIRE ME.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 6:31pm On Aug 14
jaxxy:

what risk? He dad is Nigerian innit? undecided

DONT MIND HIM, DAT ONE DEY CRAZE.

LET CONTINUE OUR BABE WATCH.

WEN WE SEE WOMEN, WE FORGET TRIBE AND RACE. tongue

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 6:43pm On Aug 14
MORE

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by GoodJohn: 6:46pm On Aug 14
Key insights are evident.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 6:49pm On Aug 14
SHE WAS ALREADY WORLDWIDE EVEN BEFORE SA FINAL.

I FEEL LIKE SAn KNEW SHE WOULD WIN BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST OUTSTANDING.

SEE GLOBAL COVERAGE

EVEN THE JUDGES AT MISS UNIVERSE ALREADY SEEN HER

SHE IS MORE FAMOUS THAN MISS SA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13726869/Miss-South-Africa-finalist-Chidimma-Adetshina-withdraws-xenophobia-heritage.html
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 6:55pm On Aug 14
WHO IS TALKING ABOUT MISS SA NOW?

BUT GO TO GOOGLE AND EVERYBODY IS STILL TALKING ABOUT CHIDINMA ADETSHINA.

ISNT THAT FUNNY? EVEN ON X AND YOUTUBE.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by CSTRR: 6:57pm On Aug 14
"Africa's most prestigious beauty peagant

Miss Universe Nigeria"

She sent an arrow through the hearts of mzansi.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by CSTRR: 6:58pm On Aug 14
SaintBishop:
Stop clowning. If she isn't a Nigerian, then she shouldn't compete in anything Nigeria.
If you are born in Nigeria, then you should have the right to.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 7:02pm On Aug 14
CSTRR:
"Africa's most prestigious beauty peagant

Miss Universe Nigeria"

She sent an arrow through the hearts of mzansi.

FOR A SECOND THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SURPRESSING NIGERIA.

NIGERIA IS THE GIANT OF AFRICA.

U DONT SURPRESS A GIANT, ESPECIALLY WEN U ARE A MIDGET OF AFRICA.

LANDLESS BLACK!

EVEN ON OUR KNEES, NIGERIA TOWERS AND IS GREATER THAN BLACK SA, AT LEAST WE OWN OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by iamL(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14
I know she will go places. Never give up in your aspiration no matter the challenges because only cowards ends up as loosers.

This one go pain those with the Black African man cave mentality that a woman becoming what she wishes is not natural.

Shine girl.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 7:05pm On Aug 14
WHEN THE WORLD WANT SUPER MODELS, THEY GO TO TWO PLACES IN AFRICA PRMARILY.

NIGERIA AND SOUTH SUDAN.

CHIDINMA DON HAMMER

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by geoworldedu: 7:15pm On Aug 14
Shawarmagirl:
Ronu and gbegiri miscreants won't sleep well this night.
How did you bring tribalism into this? Unfortunately for you, you didn't see the name Adetshina to know that it's a yoruba origin cheesy
I hate tribalism angry
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by Mayflowa(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14
aieromon:
I guess she has decided to relocate permanently.

Is this worth the risk?

She can’t stay in SA again. She can’t trust SA for anything. Will they give her minister for example even if she qualifies? She is definitely moving to Nigeria! And she will marry a Nigerian. Back to her root!
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by atiku4President(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14
chopnaira:

Some senator's future girlfriend.
Not every girl is a hoe. Men are more likely to misbehave.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by OlofofoCorner: 7:24pm On Aug 14
aieromon:
I guess she has decided to relocate permanently.

Is this worth the risk?

What risk?

By law she is still a South African and Nigerian........since South African did not allow her to represent them. So she decided to represent Nigeria....
She can decide not to relocate. Because she still a South African, ...
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 7:26pm On Aug 14
OlofofoCorner:

What risk?

By law she is still a South African and Nigerian........since South African did not allow her to represent them. So she decided to represent Nigeria....
She can decide not to relocate. Because she still a South African, ...

SHE IS GOING TO COLLECT THE CROWN FROM THE DISABLE GIRL THAT STOLE THE CROWN FROM HER IN SA.

ALL WILL BE SETTLED AT MISS UNIVERSE.

DONT TAKE BLACK SA SERIOUSLY, THEY GET NIGGARISH AND NEED AT LEAST SOME OF THEM SHOT BEFORE THE REST BEHAVE.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 7:29pm On Aug 14
IMAGINE CHALLENGING NIGERIA TO A FIGHT, DEM GET LUCK WE DONT SHARE BORDERS, BY NOW THEY WOULD HAVE KNOWN US BETTER.

JUST 2 SUICIDE BOMBERS TO OPEN MARKET BEFORE WE SEND IN THE SHOOTERS.

WHATEVER ARMY U HAVE, WE LAY DEM TO WASTE, THEN U KNOW WHO WE ARE.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by CorrectionFLuid: 7:30pm On Aug 14
BABANGBALI:
She is breastless Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Man shall not live by breast alone.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by airsaylongcome: 7:34pm On Aug 14
hammerT:

PLEASE, I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT OR COMPLAINED ABOUT IT.

I TAKE GOD NAME BEG UNA ,TAKE A BREAK FROM TRIBALSM, IT WIL NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE.

I'M JUST HAPPY THAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING IS FINALLY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT LIFE AND HAS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO, BIKO NU.

PEOPLE LLIKE U WILL STILL NOT WANT TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY BUT YET U CANNOT SEE PAST TRIBE.

UNA MATTER DON TIRE ME.

Your own matter tire me. Cos you clearly did not understand what I was saying.

And it's very rude to type in all caps. Have a nice dat
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14
Sure winner..... She will dwarf that deaf and dumb miss south Africa ...

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 7:35pm On Aug 14
airsaylongcome:

Your own matter tire me. Cos you clearly did not understand what I was saying.

And it's very rude to type in all caps. Have a nice dat

WHAT ARE U SAYING AND HOW IS THAT IMPORTANT?

ADETSHIMA OR ONWE OR CHIDINMA ARE ALL AFRICAN NAMES.

LET US NOT COMPLICATE MATTER.

CASE CLOSED!
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14
Chi baby I will canvas 10k votes for you .... U are my winner

Time to shame kuvikians with their deaf and dumb beauty queen 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by kgr28(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14
Otulented:
Bleep south Africans
Nawe....
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by kgr28(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14
OgaTheTop2:
SA is a xenophobic country, we know. But, she will be fine along with her families.. SA just dey jealous.
Nigeria is a Tribalistic country....
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by kgr28(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14
Inyaky:
I pray she wins and represent us in Mexico and bring the crown home, she s too beautiful to a south African abeg.
Yes...she definitely gonna win in Nigeria judging she will be competing against men...
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by idahme(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14
Lovit:
We no go gree o!

she is south African and not a Nigerian grin

her father na Nigerian like ur father grin, cut soap give her grin

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by idahme(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14
Thewesterner:
Because you saw Chidimma as first name, you ignored to look at the surname?
It's confusing though

Which state her papa come from?
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by idahme(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14
Otilaw:
Sorry, is they no breast in her chest?

Beauty contest of u get big breast na straight disqualification grin
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by hammerT: 8:42pm On Aug 14
WATCH FROM 2.19, BIKINI WEAR WALK, TELL ME WHO WILL BEAT HER IN NAIJA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZRjpdMuMck
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by ngwaIgbo223: 8:43pm On Aug 14
We love you beautiful Igbo girl.
Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by ngwaIgbo223: 8:46pm On Aug 14
kgr28:
Yes...she definitely gonna win in Nigeria judging she will be competing against men...

Men your uncircumcised ape looking HIV infested penis countrymen can't approached.

Kiss the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Chidimma Adetshina Agrees To Take Part In Miss Universe Nigeria Pageant by KLEINBASS: 8:50pm On Aug 14
🇿🇦al the best from South Africa, we love you. atleast you have legit papers to be miss Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.