Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,135 members, 7,987,960 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:49 PM

Best Used Phones That You Can Buy In Nigeria Under 250K - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Used Phones That You Can Buy In Nigeria Under 250K (587 Views)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Used Phones That You Can Buy In Nigeria Under 250K by atheistandproud(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14
It is no surprise that we are in the midst of the worst inflation in the country's history. The prices of phones have more than tripled and price to performance ratio is all but dead. This has pushed many people into looking at the used market. In the video and post below, I'll be suggesting 5 of the best options that you can get for 50k as well as who to buy from on Nairaland here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-cYePrOZ4Q?si=xcGhc4DZUeSKNyXW

5. Realme Pad X
The Realme Pad X is a decent enough tablet for those who prefer a device with a bigger screen. Whilst it lags behind the other devices on this list when it comes to performance and gaming, it is more versatile and can be used as a media house or for work as well as other tasks.

See: aezenkwu

4. POCO X3 GT
The Poco X3 is the budget option to those who cannot afford the Poco F3 and subsequently the Poco F4. Even though it cannot match its F series cousins in raw processing power, it does outdo them when it comes to affordability.

See: Meister

3. Poco F3

The Poco F3 is an old flagship killer from 2021 that was designed to offer great performance on a budget. Even though it has been largely overshadowed by newer and more powerful phones, the Poco F3 still delivers on it’s overall promise, that is giving good performance on a budget.

See: Noobody

2. Poco F4
The Poco F4 is the successor to the aforementioned Poco F3 and it made it’s debut in 2022. It also shares the same promise of providing great performance on a budget. The Poco F4 is a slightly upgraded version of the Poco F3.

See: Noobody

1. Xiaomi Mi 11i
The Xiaomi Mi 11i was offered by Xiaomi as a more affordable option to those who couldn’t afford the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. In it’s heyday it was a fantastic phone it is still better than most mid-rangers today.

See: Meister

For more content like this, follow my YouTube channel and bookmark my website

Blog link: https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2024/08/14/best-used-phones-for-250k-in-nigeria/#google_vignette

2 Likes

Re: Best Used Phones That You Can Buy In Nigeria Under 250K by halealex: 3:59pm On Aug 14
Do you sell tablets as well. I don't want a simple tablet I want a rugged tablet if you have one let me know
Re: Best Used Phones That You Can Buy In Nigeria Under 250K by GoodJohn: 7:41pm On Aug 14
Important ideas are explored.
Re: Best Used Phones That You Can Buy In Nigeria Under 250K by Seyilome(m): 1:34am On Aug 15
I am enjoying my Mi 11 to the fullest, the phone na a true flagship phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pop 9 Series Arrives In Nigeria / Brand New & Sealed Blackberry Bold 9700 White :45,700(unlock To All Network) / Blackberry Torch 9800 Smartphone (unlocked, New In Box) 89,999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.