Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,977 members, 7,987,497 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:51 AM

FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges (10738 Views)

Over 70000 Candidates Sit For 2024 Common Entrance Exams Into Unity Schools / FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / Cut-Off Marks Into Unity Schools: 134 For South-East, Anambra 139, 2 For Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by Max24: 7:26am On Aug 15
Newyorkitis:

Is this government still paying subsidy or not?
Do you expect him not to after devaluation? It's common sense now. You don't need to ask such questions. You should know he has an obligation to continue to protect to some extent. Are you demonizing him for that?
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by Macphenson: 7:40am On Aug 15
Max24:
They said Tinubu is bad. Now he is recruiting teachers all over the country. When last did fed govt recruit this number of teachers? Tinubu is trying to focus on education. First the students loans, now recruitment of teachers, yesterday it was policy to bring back doctors that left. All within 2 years. Even Buhari did not recruit this number in 8 years. Tinubu will end up being the best president. This is unprecedented in Nigerias history.

He has not even started recruitment you are ranting. Let him first recruit and pay them first salary, only then can we confirm there is a recruitment. For now it is simply nothing but AUDIO.
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by okeyley: 7:42am On Aug 15
Max24:

Do you expect him not to after devaluation? It's common sense now. You don't need to ask such questions. You should know he has an obligation to continue to protect to some extent. Are you demonizing him for that?

So why are now singing his praises like he is the best thing that have happened after sliced bread if he is still paying subsidy.

You see your thinking faculty is heavily faulty. Buhari wasn't even this bad
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by Max24: 7:43am On Aug 15
Macphenson:

He has not even started recruitment you are ranting. Let him first recruit and pay them first salary, only then can we confirm there is a recruitment. For now it is simply nothing but AUDIO.
Okay, you have a point there. I hope he doesn't fall my hand sha.
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by Max24: 7:46am On Aug 15
okeyley:

So why are now singing his praises like he is the best thing that have happened after sliced bread if he is still paying subsidy.

You see your thinking faculty is heavily faulty. Buhari wasn't even this bad
You obviously don't understand the economics of subsidy and I don't have the time to start explaining it to you. Please, use Google yourself. Most of you people arguing against the policy is out of ignorance.
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:14am On Aug 15
The North and South west will take 2500 slots from this recruitment!
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by amaridigital(m): 10:22am On Aug 15
Newyorkitis:

Is this government still paying subsidy or not?

Ask those who protested against subsidy removal for a whole ten days across the country.
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by Love800(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15
What is the economics of subsidy please?
I want to hear from your own thoughts.
Goodafternoon sir.
Max24:

You obviously don't understand the economics of subsidy and I don't have the time to start explaining it to you. Please, use Google yourself. Most of you people arguing against the policy is out of ignorance.
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by Newyorkitis(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16
amaridigital:

Ask those who protested against subsidy removal for a whole ten days across the coun9try.

I was thinking you are in your right frame of mind.... but you are not. Cheers!
Re: FG To Begin Recruitment Of 3,500 Teachers Into Unity Colleges by xtreme07(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17
valentineuwakwe:
The North and South west will take 2500 slots from this recruitment!
gud pm boss!

Pls can u bless my wkend to put a smile on my face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Bello Appoints New Rector For Kogi Polytechnic / Assignment Help Thread / NOUN Admits 20,000, Pledges Quality Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.