Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,980 members, 7,987,506 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) (3043 Views)

Popular YouTube Cartoon Strip Tackles Miss SA Saga, Goes Viral (PICS/VID) / Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by trium: 7:10am On Aug 15
This OP wants us to be jealous of ZA. if we see good things, we commend but let me tell you, we love ourselves. We are not like you who wil only be looking for Nigerian criminals to be talking about as if crime is not done by South Africans. Purge yourself of hate OP

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by KLEINBASS: 7:14am On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

She's gonna lose out on Miss Universe based on the lack of integrity if she's already your predetermined representative. One day you vow to hold SA principles, the next you're singing the praises of Nigeria.

That last line in her statement is gonna be her achilles' heel and South Africans are gonna exploit it. Imagine a shambolic MUN described in those terms, her lying will also take her down in Mexico - it's not just about beauty.

She's gonna explain tire leading up to Miss Universe and she'll drop out for the second time.

I integrity doesn’t exist in Nigeria . The take pride in fraud a scams hence they don’t see anything wrong with the identity theft done by chidinma’s parents. They also dnt see wrong with illegal immigration . That is how shitholes think. Anyway with everything event that we host we have shown the that we are superior with quality. Be it soccer, miss Sa or anything

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:27am On Aug 15
KLEINBASS:

I integrity doesn’t exist in Nigeria . The take pride in fraud a scams hence they don’t see anything wrong with the identity theft done by chidinma’s parents. They also dnt see wrong with illegal immigration . That is how shitholes think. Anyway with everything event that we host we have shown the that we are superior with quality. Be it soccer, miss Sa or anything

@bolded 😂😂😂

The SA public could tell something wasn't right with this girl's story and eventually Home Affairs proved them right. Shambolic MUN sees nothing wrong with it and will ensure she wins, disadvantaging the ladies who've gone through due process for month, which is indeed indicative of what you described above.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 1:15pm On Aug 15
KLEINBASS:

Yes and your corrupt politicians don't see anything wrong with defrauding your people do they. Dig deep enough into anybody's past and see what come out of it. Even you KLEINBASS. IS everything in your past squeeky clean.

You people try to mask your xenophobic tendencies behind so called patrotism. People see right through it. Who are you fooling.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 1:18pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

@bolded 😂😂😂

The SA public could tell something wasn't right with this girl's story and eventually Home Affairs proved them right. Shambolic MUN sees nothing wrong with it and will ensure she wins, disadvantaging the ladies who've gone through due process for month, which is indeed indicative of what you described above.

The SA public saw name they couldn't pronounce correctly and took the opportunity to project their hatred for "Nigerian arrogance" on this innocent child who was born and raised in South Africa.

The hatred grew even more when they saw her being celebrated by Nigerians and then began the questioning of her identity.

There is a concerted effort in South Africa to deprive foreigners legal or illegal of any opportunities and reserve them for themselves so please stop acting like this is not what it is. Protectionist sentiments at the detriment of the most vulnerable in your society.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15
Sepukku:

The SA public saw name they couldn't pronounce correctly and took the opportunity to project their hatred for "Nigerian arrogance" on this innocent child who was born and raised in South Africa.

The hatred grew even more when they saw her being celebrated by Nigerians and then began the questioning of her identity.

There is a concerted effort in South Africa to deprive foreigners legal or illegal of any opportunities and reserve them for themselves so please stop acting like this is not what it is. Protectionist sentiments at the detriment of the most vulnerable in your society.

Most vulnerable shocked shocked shocked

I thought word on the street in Nigeria was that Nigerians live and compete with whites in SA while us black slaves live in squalor. I was not aware you're "the most vulnerable in society" 🇳🇬cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 1:33pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

Most vulnerable shocked shocked shocked

I thought word on the street in Nigeria was that Nigerians live and compete with whites in SA while us black slaves live in squalor. I was not aware you're "the most vulnerable in society" 🇳🇬cry cry cry

Yes the most vulnerable- foreign nationals who have no voice or no way to fight back xenophobes.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15
Sepukku:

Yes the most vulnerable- foreign nationals who have no voice or no way to fight back xenophobes.

Nigerians, who "live and compete" with our "white masters" while we "black slaves live in squalor", "have no voice"? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 15
KLEINBASS:

So it is a principled stand, for you to be accusing people of a crime without evidence?
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 1:46pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

Nigerians, who "live and compete" with our "white masters" while we "black slaves live in squalor", "have no voice"? shocked shocked shocked

What voice do they have in your society? Are you misconstruing the ability to make money with access to your halls of power and political institutions.

If you removed organizations like the Helen Suzman foundation you guys would have roasted these "vulnerable" illegals alive by now.
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:
@bolded 😂😂😂

Where? Her parents have been charged with anything yet?
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:

Where? Her parents have been charged with anything yet?

Preliminary findings found her Mozambican mom was involved in identity fraud to gain SA citizenship. If charged and successfully prosecuted it would mean Chidimma will also be stripped of her SA citizenship as one of your parents has to be South African when you're birthed in SA.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by GoodJohn: 2:01pm On Aug 15
The analysis is thorough and concise.
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 2:03pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

So she wasn't South African all along - what were you people wailing about? So she was fooling everyone - Miss Universe Pageant would find that interesting.

Do yourselves a favour and crown a clean girl instead of a predetermined one. This one comes with a lot of baggage including a mother involved in identity fraud. And now shambolic MUN misadvised her to lie in that last line of her acceptance letter.

Road to Mexico will be lit on social media 🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

She is South African and Nigerian but clearly you guys can't comprehend someone possessing dual identities.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15
Sepukku:

She is South African and Nigerian but clearly you guys can't comprehend someone possessing dual identities.

As it stands she's not South African because none of her parents are South African - her Mozambican mom has been provisionally found to have committed identity fraud to become South African. The SA system is not like in the US - one of your parents has to be South African even if you're born in SA.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:
Preliminary findings found her Mozambican mom was involved in identity fraud to gain SA citizenship. If charged and successfully prosecuted it would mean Chidimma will also be stripped of her SA citizenship as one of your parents has to be South African when you're birthed in SA.

Maybe I should rephrase my question, and I should add this: I am not taking your word for it.

Is there any proof of this "findings?"

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 2:23pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

As it stands she's not South African because none of her parents are South African - her Mozambican mom has been provisionally found to have committed identity fraud to become South African. The SA system is not like in the US - one of your parents has to be South African even if you're born in SA.

I am very versed in your constitution and your immigration laws Mfethu. Please note in 2013, children of legal permanent residents acquired South African citizenship until your home affairs found a loophole in the law when they were taken to court severally to retract that provision in an attempt to deprive "foreigners" of that right.

My contention remains that psychologically that girl is a South African. Your laws determine her citizenship yes but she is one of you as much as she is one of us by heritage.
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15
Sepukku:

I am very versed in your constitution and your immigration laws Mfethu. Please note in 2013, children of legal permanent residents acquired South African citizenship until your home affairs found a loophole in the law when they were taken to court severally to retract that provision in an attempt to deprive "foreigners" of that right.

My contention remains that psychologically that girl is a South African. Your laws determine her citizenship yes but she is one of you as much as she is one of us by heritage.

Blame her mother who committed identity fraud. Since you're well versed in SA matters you'd know Home Affairs would be very reluctant to have Chidimma become an exception as it will encourage more illegality which is exactly what leads to xenophobic attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:

Maybe I should rephrase my question, and I should add this: I am not taking your word for it.

It's all over the internet. Google Home Affairs Schreiber Chidimma/Chidinma
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 2:33pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

Blame her mother who committed identity fraud. Since you're well versed in matters you'd know Home Affairs would be very reluctant to have Chidimma become an exception as it will encourage more illegality which is exactly what leads to xenophobic attitudes.

If you have studied enough cases brought to the high court you would understand that she has several avenues to sort her situation out if it is determined She was born and has lived a majority of her life in South Africa and if laws can be applied retro actively.

Her father's immigration status has also not been confirmed which she can also take advantage of.

I know you guys don't want to hear any of these possibilities we know what you really want to happen to her but sometimes the law works like that.

Take your pound of flesh though, You xenophobes deserve it.
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:

https://sundayworld.co.za/news/miss-sa-contestant-chidimmas-mother-committed-identity-fraud/
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Lamasta(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:

She's gonna lose out on Miss Universe based on the lack of integrity if she's already your predetermined representative. One day you vow to hold SA principles, the next you're singing the praises of Nigeria.

That last line in her statement is gonna be her achilles' heel and South Africans are gonna exploit it. Imagine a shambolic MUN described in those terms, her lying will also take her down in Mexico - it's not just about beauty.

She's gonna explain tire leading up to Miss Universe and she'll drop out for the second time.

Chidinma dis Chidinma that Una no dey tire for Una xenophobic country

Let the girl breathe

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:
@bolded 😂😂😂

You're really just throwing words together at this point and hoping it logically holds up, and I find it a tad annoying.

You're presenting false premises and reaching false conclusions.

You DO NOT KNOW for a fact that Chidinma's parents committed identity fraud, and therefore you cannot call out their integrity, Chidinma's integrity, and MUN's integrity.

Incase you do not also know, a dual citizenship (especially from the father's side) is very valid for most registrations here in Nigeria. Chidinma was bullied out of MissSA, your people taunted her to go and represent her 'country of origin', and MUN consequently invited her. Do you know what the MUN requirements for participation are, for you to conclude that Chidinma has flouted any of their laws?

Last I know, there are still 12 spots opened for the MUN. Everyone is opened opened applying. That is why you see a Yoruba representing an Igbo state, and an Igbo representing a Yoruba state, amongst all the contestants (due to their limited numbers). Nobody was removed for Chidinma to be replaced. She was simply filled in a spot. The fuçk is wrong with that? It's really, simply just like a "scholarship". Especially given the xenophobic attacks and cyberbullying Chidinma was enmeshed in, I see nothing wrong with the offer to her, like so many anti- groups who put out an hand to anybody who has become a pariah of one group. She was bullied out. And it started LONG, LONG before your Home Affairs was involved, and the most they said was "we have reasons to believe a fraud may have been" bla bla bla. Also note that it said Chidinma "could not have been involved" as she was an infant at the time, and she has gone on to live in SA since then.

The MUN simply capitalised on the PR of the issue, and offered her a platform, using a spot she later on applied for, as stated in their public letter to her.

And finally, the contestants are voted for. The more popular they are, the better their chances of winning. It's a competition, and she'll not be sidelining anybody.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Sepukku: 3:45pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:

You're really just throwing words together at this point and hoping it logically holds up, and I find it a tad annoying.

You DO NOT know for a fact that Chidinma's parents committed identity fraud, and therefore you cannot call out their integrity, Chidinma's integrity, and MUN's integrity.

Incase you do not also know, a dual citizenship (especially from the father's side) is very valid for most registrations here in Nigeria. Chidinma was bullied out of MissSA, your people taunted her to go and represent her country of origin, and MUN consequently invited her. Do you know what the MUN requirements for participation are, for you to conclude that Chidinma has flouted any of their laws?

Last I know, there are still 12 spots opened for the MUN. That is why you see a Yoruba representing an Igbo state, and an Igbo representing a Yoruba state, amongst all the contestants. Nobody was removed for Chidinma to be replaced. She was simply filled in a spot. The fuçk is wrong with that? It's really, simply just like a "scholarship". Especially given the xenophobic attacks and cyberbullying Chidinma was enmeshed in, I see nothing wrong with the offer to her, like so many anti- groups who put out an hand to anybody who has become a pariah of one group. She was bullied out. And it started LONG, LONG before your Home Affairs was involved, and the most they said was "we have reasons to believe a fraud may have been" bla bla bla. Also note that it said Chidinma "could not have been involved" as she was an infant at the time, and she has gone on to live in SA since then.

The MUN simply capitalised on the PR of the issue, and offered her a platform, using a spot she later on applied for, as stated in their public letter to her.

And finally, the contestants are voted for. The more popular they are, the better their chances of winning. It's a competition, and she'll not be sidelining anybody.

Tell dem o!
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:59pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:
https://sundayworld.co.za/news/miss-sa-contestant-chidimmas-mother-committed-identity-fraud/

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

And the proof/findings is here?

The stupid website will not let me read without submitting my email address for its newsletter, but I can guess what is contained in the post is not going to be much different from what is obtainable online.

WannaHowzit:
It's all over the internet. Google Home Affairs Schreiber Chidimma/Chidinma

Oh, thank you, I didn't know that! It's all over the Internet? I have been following the news through the radio in my hut over here. Right from the time the MissSA Twitter account posted her as a finalist.

Again, the Home Affairs statement was a tentative one at worst, placatory to SA Xenophobes at best.

Is this how lax an alleged crime is usually treated over there?

I reckon it took them less than 24 hours after being tagged to find "prima facie" evidence on Chidinma's parents, and it's been a week. How much longer would it take them to find hard, incontrovertible evidence?
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15
Look at this. This is from the 27th of July, more than a week before the DHA "investigation", WannaHowzit.

What was the reason for this petition being started against her, inspite of the statement and support of the MissSA's organisation for Chidinma?

https://guardian.ng/life/whatsnew-entertainment--and-so-on/south-africans-sign-petition-against-miss-sa-finalist-chidimma-adetshina/

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:
Look at this. This is from the 27th of July, more than a week before the DHA "investigation", WannaHowzit.

What was the reason for this petition being started against her, inspite of the statement and support of the MissSA's organisation for Chidinma?
/

Watch this show, it will answer a lot of your questions. They're hearing views from the public on the Chidimma matter and "what makes a South African"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmxNK_vU-0?si=uQ3N29aRnDpWIHq9

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

And the proof/findings is here?

The stupid website will not let me read without submitting my email address for its newsletter, but I can guess what is contained in the post is not going to be much different from what is obtainable online.

Oh, thank you, I didn't know that! It's all over the Internet? I have been following the news through the radio in my hut over here. Right from the time the MissSA Twitter account posted her as a finalist.

Again, the Home Affairs statement was a tentative one at worst, placatory to SA Xenophobes at best.

Is this how lax an alleged crime is usually treated over there?

I reckon it took them less than 24 hours after being tagged to find "prima facie" evidence on Chidinma's parents, and it's been a week. How much longer would it take them to find hard, incontrovertible evidence?

I don't know how you guys operate over there but over here the government can't just go blabbing in public about the personal details of people until the matter appears before court and is tested over there. Did you expect to read the preliminary findings in the newspapers before the courts do? That only happens when things are leaked.

The fact that the Minister pronounced that something dodgy was found is enough, he wouldn't lie otherwise he'll be taken to court by civil society. So he's not appeasing us "xenophobes".

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15
Magnoliaa:

You DO NOT KNOW for a fact that Chidinma's parents committed identity fraud, and therefore you cannot call out their integrity, Chidinma's integrity, and MUN's integrity.

Incase you do not also know, a dual citizenship (especially from the father's side) is very valid for most registrations here in Nigeria. Chidinma was bullied out of MissSA, your people taunted her to go and represent her 'country of origin', and MUN consequently invited her. Do you know what the MUN requirements for participation are, for you to conclude that Chidinma has flouted any of their laws?

Last I know, there are still 12 spots opened for the MUN. Everyone is opened opened applying. That is why you see a Yoruba representing an Igbo state, and an Igbo representing a Yoruba state, amongst all the contestants (due to their limited numbers). Nobody was removed for Chidinma to be replaced. She was simply filled in a spot. The fuçk is wrong with that? It's really, simply just like a "scholarship". Especially given the xenophobic attacks and cyberbullying Chidinma was enmeshed in, I see nothing wrong with the offer to her, like so many anti- groups who put out an hand to anybody who has become a pariah of one group. She was bullied out. And it started LONG, LONG before your Home Affairs was involved, and the most they said was "we have reasons to believe a fraud may have been" bla bla bla. Also note that it said Chidinma "could not have been involved" as she was an infant at the time, and she has gone on to live in SA since then.

This I'll read in the morning, too long, but be sure I'll definitely respond. I never back down from a fight.

1 Like

Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by phineas: 5:37pm On Aug 15
Sepukku great job you are doing here,just remember to keep it civil even if they don't deserve it.

Plus we need a nairaland dedicated update post for when the voting starts,I have never voted in any of these TV shows but I'm eager to cast many votes for the chidinma togolose babe.

SA should Waka pass, and let the girl breathe. They should watch her rise on account of their hate,that would be very refreshing to see

As for the clown singing SA show organizers praise,it shows she has zero self awareness,and obviously not very smart.if she was she would have held back at this time
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:
I don't know how you guys operate over there but over here the government can't just go blabbing in public about the personal details of people until the matter appears before court and is tested over there. Did you expect to read the preliminary findings in the newspapers before the courts do? That only happens when things are leaked.

The fact that the Minister pronounced that something dodgy was found is enough, he wouldn't lie otherwise he'll be taken to court by civil society. So he's not appeasing us "xenophobes".

Dodgy? Why are you prevaricating around what was actually said, and changing the words of the press statement at will?

Why, importantly, have you chosen to believe one organisation in your country over another? Why was the support, and vetting of MissSA not initially enough that you guys had to keep contesting and dragging and dragging her until the matter got to a ministry?

The matter was not brought to the DHA "untainted." There was so much invested and at stake for both countries involved, with the way the SAns were taking it. It's been heavily skewed by xenophobia that I doubt any clearing of/positive feedback on Chidinma would have been well received by the general public. And she and her family consented to the investigation. I doubt a guilty conscience would have been that willing to follow through. She pulled out of the competition, out of fear for their safety.

The press statement basically announced a possibility. A possibility. That "there MAY be reasons" to believe something is not the same as "there ARE reasons" to believe something. It should not be the same press statement that we read that is responsible for your certainty that a crime has been committed. Enough for you guys to go branding her parents as identity thieves.

You can return to my comment whenever, and trust I'll also be returning to your comments every month after this — if nothing fails to turn up about her.
Re: Arise News On Miss SA: "Did You See The Quality Of The Show"? (PICS/VIDS) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15
WannaHowzit:
Watch this show, it will answer a lot of your questions. They're hearing views from the public on the Chidimma matter and "what makes a South African"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmxNK_vU-0?si=uQ3N29aRnDpWIHq9

Please, only refer me to other sources if they're backing up/elaborating on what you're saying/have said. I am not about to sit through a video on public opinions, none of which I can disagree personally with. If it's a public commentary program, they are surely not saying anything different from you.

But you're the one who created a thread, and so I'm addressing you for that reason.

Mia Le Roux
Nolene Spinks
Reinette Potgieter
Kirsten Khan
Taahira Katz

These are some names of the 16 finalists Chidinma was a part of. Why was it "Adetshina", of all names and for all your 'inclusivity', that triggered South Africans' antennas, if it was not a case of bias?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Date For Which Post Ume In Crutech Begins Or Any Valuable Information / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Expected To Start Next Year / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.