Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ (1230 Views)

As An Atheist, Would You Accept Christ Because Of The Fear Of Death? / China Declared Islam Contagious Disease And Quarantined 1 Million Muslims / Is It A Must For Everyone To Accept Christ Before He Can Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14
Mosques Close as 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ

An unprecedented number of Muslims are choosing to follow Christ, especially in Iran as people search for a better life.

Read Now: charismanews.com

#salvation
#Jesus
#revival
#Gospel
#faith

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gYVbK4kP2A

Iran's Jesus Revolution: Mosques Close as 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ
Gary Lane
13-08-2024

Amid talk of a broader war in the Middle East, there is also news that a Jesus Revolution may be underway.

An unprecedented number of Muslims are choosing to follow Christ, especially in Iran as people search for a better life.

Iranians are growing tired of the ayatollahs and a nation led by the empty promises of their Islamic theocracy. An anonymous internal poll found that 80% now prefer a democratic government, and many are leaving Islam.

"You have a country with one of the highest drug addiction rates in the world. You have a country where corruption runs rampant. You have a country where more than half the people live below the poverty line," explained Todd Nettleton of The Voice of the Martyrs (VOM).

"And the people of Iran are looking at this and they are saying, 'Wait a minute. If this is what Islam has brought us in the last 45 years, we're not interested. We want to know what the other options are.'"

According to Nettleton, Vice President of Messaging at VOM, the faith option many are choosing is Jesus with at least a million Muslims reportedly leaving Islam for Christianity.

So, how is the regime reacting to this with a reported 50,000 of the country's 75,000 mosques now closed?

"This is not something that is making the regime happy. And, really, in many ways, they are seeking to solidify their power and to crush any kind of dissent," Nettleton said. "We have heard multiple stories this year of Bible study, a home church being raided. Everyone there is photographed, everyone there is questioned. But then the leader of the meeting is held on to. They are arrested. They are detained, they're put in prison."

Moreover, Nettleton contends family members and friends are more tolerant than the government about leaving Islam.

"They kind of have the attitude of, 'Hey, if you found something that works for you, if it's Jesus or if it's atheism or if it's whatever, if it works for you... I know Islam doesn't work, so I'm happy you found something that works,'" he explained.

"I think what's happening there is actually representative of what's happening in the Islamic world," said Don Shenk, executive director of The Tide Ministry.

He explains how Muslims are experiencing dreams and visions, leading many to find purpose and a different understanding of God.

"We get responses from listeners who say, you know, now I understand that God loves me. I always thought that God wanted to punish me," Shenk explained. "And I think there's an awakening that is taking place across the Muslim world, not just in Iran."

Shenk says Tide Ministry radio broadcasts are even receiving positive responses in Afghanistan where the Taliban pose great danger for those seeking information from secret Christians within the country.

"There's a lot of suspicion, okay. If I'm going to meet with these people and share that I'm now a believer, 'Are they really true believers or are they, just trying to identify me?'" he said.

"It's more than simply being ostracized or disowned by your family. It is actually the threat of death. So, accepting new life in Christ means accepting the possibility of your life ending in this world."

Christianity is also spreading in Yemen, where the Joshua Project reports Christian growth is almost double the global average.

Next door, Nettleton sees the Saudi Arabian monarchy becoming a bit more tolerant of Christians and their churches.

"Not necessarily welcoming with open arms, obviously. But just the understanding that it could happen, that there could be Christians here," he explained. "And maybe that's not the worst thing in the world. That's such a change from what we would have seen 10 or 15 or 20 years ago."

It's a move of God's Spirit bringing change that may eventually transform not only Iran but the entire Middle East.

CBN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by GoodJohn: 4:07pm On Aug 15
This topic is well-explained.

2 Likes

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by papagiddy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15
Even in naija here....

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by FxMasterz: 11:05pm On Aug 15
OLAADEGBU:

Glory to Jesus! A better life truly exists in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by obonujoker(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15
Amen.

God is extending salvation to many people of different races and nations mow

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by MightySparrow: 1:53am On Aug 16
Where is Antichristian my friend?

Is he among?

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Aug 16
Shia Muslims most likely!

Those type that celebrate Christmas with you in your churches from the north!

The El-Zaki Zakki people!

Are they Muslims?

Dey play o!

1. 77% of new converts to Islam are from Christianity, while 19% come from non-religious backgrounds.

2. According to estimates, approximately 12.5 million people converted to Islam in recent years.

3. A report indicated that the average age of those converting to Islam in the U.S. is 31 years, which is about twice the average age of those converting to Christianity.

4. Pew Research estimates that Islam is growing by about 100,000 converts annually in the United States.

You'll be surprised in the next few decades! grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Leemzyy(f): 7:08am On Aug 16
AntiChristian:

Are they Muslims?

Dey play o!

1. 77% of new converts to Islam are from Christianity, while 19% come from non-religious backgrounds.

2. According to estimates, approximately 12.5 million people converted to Islam in recent years.

3. A report indicated that the average age of those converting to Islam in the U.S. is 31 years, which is about twice the average age of those converting to Christianity.

4. Pew Research estimates that Islam is growing by about 100,000 converts annually in the United States.

E go pain demgrin grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Courz: 8:43am On Aug 16
Yes I saw this News some time ago. I have watched testimonies from different Muslims , even here in Nigeria, where Jesus personally appeared to them and made them give their lives to Christ. I suspect that is what happened here. All of them were in tears while narrating their stories. They all could not believe that Jesus truly exists and could be that humble enough to approach them personally. I was shocked when I saw these testimonies. It shows that Almighty God and Jesus are not done yet in the lives of people. Jesus has been working very hard on Muslims. He knows his people are trapped in there. For mosques to close down due to muslims leaving for Jesus goes to show the mighty hand of God.

I have seen videos of Arab christians in very large crowds. It warms my heart to see this. An awakening is happening. I saw a video of Chinese Christians gathering underground and rushing to get Bibles to read. If you see the way they were rushing to get a bible and the tears that they were shedding just because they were able to get a Bible to read, I was in tears with them.

We Christians in this part of the world that can freely worship and read our Bibles need to use this time wisely now before the Antichrist one world religion comes cracking down on us.

On a side note, I have noticed something else. I am seeing an increased number of little children encountering Jesus. I have been seeing many videos of children telling their parents that Jesus appeared to them in visions and Dreams. Sometimes they will find themselves in Heaven, sometimes Jesus would be speaking to them making them laugh. They would joyfully tell their parents that Jesus told them He is coming and that we should be prepared. I find this very interesting as well. We all know how Jesus felt about little children when he was on Earth.

4 Likes

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Kingsempires(m): 9:09am On Aug 16
AntiChristian:

Are they Muslims?

Dey play o!

were is your news coming from
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Aug 16
Kingsempires:

Which of the news?
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by advocatejare(m): 11:14am On Aug 16
AntiChristian:

Are they Muslims?

Dey play o!

Ode, you referred to them as Shia Muslims and you still asked if they are Muslims, it’s like you have not drank your camel urine today or u need cupping in your brain

6 Likes

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Aemmyjah(m): 11:26am On Aug 16
advocatejare:

Ode, you referred to them as Shia Muslims and you still asked if they are Muslims, it’s like you have not drank your camel urine today or u need cupping in your brain

🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Kingsempires(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16
AntiChristian:

Which of the news?
What you wrote above cool

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16
Which church did they join?

Because i know you're against so many of the churches so are you now of the opinion that all the churches irrespective of their group are all Christians that Muslims can join? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Kingsempires(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:

Because i know you're against so many of the churches so are you now of the opinion that all the churches irrespective of their group are all Cqhristians that Muslims can join? undecided
maybe
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16
Kingsempires:
maybe
He will not respond rather he's waiting for any commentator who will start talking about JWs then he will join and completely shun the question.

OLAADEGBU has been condemning all other churches in Nigeria except his Kumuyi Deeper church but whenever he reads anything on the Internet about Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus or Traditionalists converting to Christianity that's when he will post that for members of all other churches he has been condemning to join him in celebration! smiley
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:04pm On Aug 16
AntiChristian:

Are they Muslims?

Dey play o!

Now downplay it as nothing of note grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Had the situation being the opposite it you will raise to the high heavens to be accepted by your God grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Kingsempires(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:

He will not respond rather he's waiting for any commentator who will start talking about JWs then he will join and completely shun the question.

OLAADEGBU has been condemning all other churches in Nigeria except his Kumuyi Deeper church but whenever he reads anything on the Internet about Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus or Traditionalists converting to Christianity that's when he will post that for members of all other churches he has been condemning to join him in celebration! smiley
that is why I don't like judging any church.at list I am happy to see them in Christianity. If they know the Christian denomination that the spirit of God leads them, make them Go

Problem no dey for that one wink

2 Likes

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:06pm On Aug 16
MightySparrow:
Where is Antichristian my friend?

Is he among?

You see how clearly it does not dance to his tune. He has to downplay it immediately looking for a get out clause to deflects that they are still growing elsewhere cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:07pm On Aug 16
AntiChristian:

Which of the news?

Loool! Awon research workers with no reference grin grin grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:08pm On Aug 16
Kingsempires:

He is coming with the reference soon grin grin grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:11pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:

Because i know you're against so many of the churches so are you now of the opinion that all the churches irrespective of their group are all Christians that Muslims can join? undecided

They joined Shia churches as Jehovah's witnesses. One wonders how the works of those you call apostates and Christendom becomes your jurisdiction to divide into churches. Don't worry, they are bringing the portions that belong to Jehovah's witnesses to your doorstep grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:12pm On Aug 16
Kingsempires:
maybe

Maybe what?
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:14pm On Aug 16
Kingsempires:
that is why I don't like judging any church.at list I am happy to see them in Christianity. If they know the Christian denomination that the spirit of God leads them, make them Go

Had they joined the Jehovah's witness that hypocrite won't allow us rest on nairaland. He will keep referencing it as evidence that Jehovah is in their midst.

The next thing on his agenda is to recruit them into their Jehovah's organization with lies and manipulations that those who had done these are not doing the right thing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:15pm On Aug 16
advocatejare:

Na the result of bitterness, envy and the fact the news his not a palatable one to feast upon.

See their one of his friend(not equally happy about it) downplaying and asking which church did they join. Na Shia Kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses they join grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Kingsempires(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16
achorladey:

Loool! Awon research workers with no reference grin grin grin
na him know were he got those news from

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16
Kingsempires:

Christianity is the only way to salvation but then we need to figure out which of all the groups claiming Christians is the right one so it's not wrong to speak about what God approves in Christianity but when someone is doing that then celebrating after hearing that people in far away nations have become Christians it doesn't make sense because there is the teachings they supposed to hold that will make such ones our brothers and sisters in Christ, they may just switch to any religion that gives them a liberty out of the one they're practicing before. So if what they did is based on running away from some forms of standard Christianity has the highest standard ever which most people cannot abide with.

Even apostle Paul said he's still struggling to live by the law of Christ {Romans 7:15-25} so if someone ran away from a set of rules just to live the way he wants that doesn't make him or her a Christian! smiley
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:27pm On Aug 16
Kingsempires:
na him know were he got those news from

We know his mindset is to downplay the one by the Op has of no importance. He console his brains with that.
Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by Kingsempires(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16
Make I post this link. So oga antiChristian posts your link lets know were you are getting your news from

https://www.newageislam.com/interfaith-dialogue/muslim-statistics-admin/six-million-muslims-convert-christianity-africa-alone-each-year/d/107965

1 Like

Re: Mosques Close As 1 Million Muslims Accept Christ by achorladey: 5:41pm On Aug 16
MaxInDHouse:

Christianity is the only way to salvation but then we need to figure out which of all the groups claiming Christians is the right one so it's not wrong to speak about what God approves in Christianity but when someone is doing that then celebrating after hearing that people in far away nations have become Christians it doesn't make sense because there is the teachings they supposed to hold that will make such ones our brothers and sisters in Christ, they may just switch to any religion that gives them a liberty out of the one they're practicing before. So if what they did is based on running away from some forms of standard Christianity has the highest standard ever which most people cannot abide with.

Even apostle Paul said he's still struggling to live by the law of Christ {Romans 7:15-25} so if someone ran away from a set of rules just to live the way he wants that doesn't make him or her a Christian! smiley

Legalism and the need to worship your GODS of men housed in USA won't allow you to stop peddling lies and manipulations. All these narrative you won't type had it been reported they are Jehovah's witnesses. You are now looking for churches on their behalf. A whole elder in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin grin

Christianity is the only way to salvation

Christianity is not being a real or ideal Jehovah's witness found in your midst grin grin grin

but then we need to figure out which of all the groups claiming Christians is the right one

Since your lies and manipulations filled brains already accepted the madness and insanities packed into your brains that other Christian denominations are false Christians grin grin grin

so it's not wrong to speak about what God approves in Christianity

To advance the agenda that Jesus bought Christianity from Pastor Russell grin grin

but when someone is doing that then celebrating after hearing that people in far away nations have become Christians it doesn't make sense

Jehovah's witnesses are not taught to rejoice with those who rejoice. It does not make sense to you and you must express your bitterness since the numbers are not added to the numbers of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

because there is the teachings they supposed to hold that will make such ones our brothers and sisters in Christ

Since Matthew 12: 46-50 in the land of Jehovah's Witnesses means 144,000 GODS of men dead or alive who are members of Jehovah's Witnesses only. grin grin cheesy cheesy The reason why you cannot call them your brothers and sisters in Christ. Liars and manipulators peddling madness and insanities from the Scriptures.

they may just switch to any religion that gives them a liberty out of the one they're practicing before.

And you have the right to restrict their freedom to do so and call on the name of the Lord with that freedom grin grin grin grin

So if what they did is based on running away from some forms of standard Christianity has the highest standard ever which most people cannot abide with.

Bitterness result in incoherence grin grin grin

Even apostle Paul said he's still struggling to live by the law of Christ {Romans 7:15-25}

Deputy Jesus who is master over the faith of 1 million people. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. These ones told you they are perfect in the law of Christ. Bitterness grin

so if someone ran away from a set of rules just to live the way he wants that doesn't make him or her a Christian!

Just like MaxInDHouse ran away from set of rules in Islam to adhere to anther set of rules under Jehovah's organization aka watchtower controlled by 9 GODS of men housed in USA. The bitterness is not accepting to live by the set of rules of your GODS of men. Choosing to live by the rules of Jesus Christ is not enough grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism / Are We The New Chosen People / I Am Scared To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.