Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group (19952 Views)

Wike Must Leave PDP For The Party To Survive - Edwin Clark / Don’t Link Igbo With Herdsmen – Fani-kayode To Tinubu / Don’t Link Me Or Saraki To Criminal Suspects, Kwara Gov Tells IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by magoo10(m): 11:23am On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

If you cannot face your petty trading honourably,go back to your Igboland and do cho cho cho there.
an in my igbo land what else can you say?
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by magoo10(m): 11:26am On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

I hope you are not typing this hawking gala in SW traffic.
telling people to leave any area is treasonable offense and you go pay soon ,your id have been forwarded
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Tflex01: 12:28pm On Aug 15
SeeWahala:

So because of the sifia pain after reading that post you lost all sense of comprehension? undecided see let me tell you, nobody will delete that post or ban the poster because he broke no rule.

He didn't call everybody in the state miscreants, angry he was just referring to the miscreants from those states wink

Comprende? cool now go and cry in the corner 😢

The post has long been deleted and the account banned. Now go and console the mis.creants that gave birth to you who are already wailing in the corner.

😂 😂 😂

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by SeeWahala: 12:33pm On Aug 15
Tflex01:

The post has long been deleted and the account banned. Now go and console the mis.creants that gave birth to you who are already wailing in the corner.

😂 😂 😂

Deleted how? undecided something I am still seeing on my timeline?

See this one,. That you reported the post means it will be deleted for just only you meanwhile the rest of us that are neutral will still see the post as usual wink
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by franudi: 1:23pm On Aug 15
TimeManager:
Why are tears this much?, i thought they say "Lagos is a slum", "it is risky investing in Lagos" and "they have been planning to leave Lagos since over 10years". So, why the tears?. "go back home" is another statement that stings like a bee, i have never seen people who hates returning home.

-Kiss the truth!
Are you from Lagos? Why not go back to your state and stop creating nuisance in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by IfnobeGod20: 2:29pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

Omo ibo cheesy
What is Ori oju Ori lo. grin
Go back to Igboland and stop poking nose into Yoruba matter that concerns you not.
Ok,I am from Ekiti abi na Ogbomosho you give me.
My joy is that they are all in Yorubaland like Lagos,governed and owned by Yorubas.

Stop cho cho cho in Yoruba matters,sir.
Go back to Imo,Anambra,Ebonyi,Abia,Enugu...these are the places where your root is...go and shook mouth in Igboland matter.
Yoruba matter doesnt concern Okpoko miscreants.

Firstly, I am not Igbo and I have no root in Igbo land, both my parents are typical Yorubas but I cannot stand by and you people continuously cause division amongst the ethnic groups in Nigeria. Enough is enough.
Now, for asking what is the meaning Ori oju Ori lo, it shows you're not a Yoruba at all. I put it to you again that Ori oju Ori lo constitutionally between you and Igbos that are migrating to any part of the country. The constitution gave equal rights to every citizens of Nigeria, so far you're not a foreigner and you don't naturalized yourself to the country. So telling Igbos to leave Lagos is anti constitution and you suppose to be arrested for that. A day will come that we will have a no nonsense president that would not tolerate breaching of the constitution, so that many of you will taste the wrath of the law as to reset your brain.
I reiterate, start fighting for your state, let those that own Lagos, the real omo eko do their job by themselves, except they call you to come and do it for them. Lagos is not the only south west states in Nigeria, you people chocho is too much about Lagos, face your state and let the real indigene breathe. A ti pe yin, iso alata lawa, a ti de iso onila.

*Letthereallagosiansbreathe*

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by IfnobeGod20: 2:57pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

I will only feel sad,if Sanwo Olu from Ogun state,drops me in Igboland but if it is in Osun state,I am still in Yorubaland,the Rondon of Okpoko miscreants. cheesy
That's why we tell you that Baba ati omo Ko le ni oko Ko ma ni ala. If you agree that SanwoOlu can deport you to your own state, then, why do you think it is your duty to flex muscles to want to be fighting the cause that doesn't concern you for Lagos? It means, you have no say on the political configuration of Lagos State but just a migrant like others you maligned. If SanwoOlu sees you as one miscreant that he can deport to your state, then, why do you think you have a say?
Face the reality, you guys are just overstretching your bounds on Lagos issue. The chocho is too much.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Neyopumpin13: 3:12pm On Aug 15
Akwamkpuruamu:

Which one be 'our territory'? Are you a lagosian? Or from Osogbo
l"m a lagossian isale-Eko precisely,come and see my papa house for oko-faaji and onala .okay
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by blabulu2000: 3:28pm On Aug 15
IfnobeGod20:
Who is Ibo? I am not Igbo but I know there is no tribe like Ibo in Nigeria and neither there is any word like Ibo in Nigeria lexicon.
That been said, why is it that any news you must tilt it towards Igbo or your arch enemy, Peter Obi. I do believe you sleep, eat, drink and even have ecstasy on this particular tribe and her people.
Two days ago you claimed Peter Obi is a jobless man and later claimed he signed post dated cheques and I asked you to provide proofs that he did signed such post dated cheques but till date you have not availed me and the rest of the people monitoring our comments the rebuttal. I am still waiting patiently for you to be man enough and give me the viable links and not your usual WhatsApp group roforofo you guys share to malign and ridicule your perceived political enemies.
I don't think Igbo is the cause of the hunger in the land neither are they the cause of maladministration ravaging the land and turning the junks of the citizens to beggars on their own land, after pushing them into avoidable poverty.
Instead of you to always face the reality that your government have pushed the people into and seize all avenue to advise the leadership on concrete steps to take to ameliorate and lessen the impact on the people, all your comments are 99% directed to the Igbos or Peter Obi, even if such thread is not relatively concern those set of people.
Cogent advise, don't suffocate yourself by always dwelling on those that doesn't know you exist. Negative energy kills faster than AIDS, even though if you don't like yourself, help your parents that have invested so much in you to be a future pillar to the family. Resist the huge of always bitter about God's creature.
Thanks!

I refuse to join issue with a dog .

Your wailing and barking have just started ....you will keep barking and wailing till you get sense .

Oni kuure .
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by IfnobeGod20: 3:44pm On Aug 15
blabulu2000:

I refuse to join issue with a dog .

Your wailing and barking have just started ....you will keep barking and wailing till you get sense .

Oni kuure .
Just because you breached rule 8 of Nairaland. The false information you posted two days ago and I asked you to substantiate the claims but went ahead to breached another rule 2 of Nairaland.
I won't report you to admin but I will let it fly because the God I serve says, I shall live and not die but to declare the words of the Lord.
I am the anointed.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by CJStarz: 3:53pm On Aug 15
Leemzyy:
Check my profile 2 know who i am lolz
I don see am.
Yarinya.
Daddy's girl.
😂😂

Make I no worry you again before ur unkuuu go bulala me
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by BuyMeBanger: 4:08pm On Aug 15
Typical of far-right socio-cultural organization's never wanting to own up to their doing's🙄.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 4:08pm On Aug 15
IfnobeGod20:

That's why we tell you that Baba ati omo Ko le ni oko Ko ma ni ala. If you agree that SanwoOlu can deport you to your own state, then, why do you think it is your duty to flex muscles to want to be fighting the cause that doesn't concern you for Lagos? It means, you have no say on the political configuration of Lagos State but just a migrant like others you maligned. If SanwoOlu sees you as one miscreant that he can deport to your state, then, why do you think you have a say?
Face the reality, you guys are just overstretching your bounds on Lagos issue. The chocho is too much.

Go back to Igboland and leave Yorubaland matter for Yorubas.
Stop doung cho cho cho on what is beyond you.
Ohanaeze dey call you.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Leemzyy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15
[quote author=CJStarz post=131522289] I don see am. Yarinya. Daddy's girl.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 4:13pm On Aug 15
IfnobeGod20:
Firstly, I am not Igbo and I have no root in Igbo land, both my parents are typical Yorubas but I cannot stand by and you people continuously cause division amongst the ethnic groups in Nigeria. Enough is enough.
Now, for asking what is the meaning Ori oju Ori lo, it shows you're not a Yoruba at all. I put it to you again that Ori oju Ori lo constitutionally between you and Igbos that are migrating to any part of the country. The constitution gave equal rights to every citizens of Nigeria, so far you're not a foreigner and you don't naturalized yourself to the country. So telling Igbos to leave Lagos is anti constitution and you suppose to be arrested for that. A day will come that we will have a no nonsense president that would not tolerate breaching of the constitution, so that many of you will taste the wrath of the law as to reset your brain.
I reiterate, start fighting for your state, let those that own Lagos, the real omo eko do their job by themselves, except they call you to come and do it for them. Lagos is not the only south west states in Nigeria, you people chocho is too much about Lagos, face your state and let the real indigene breathe. A ti pe yin, iso alata lawa, a ti de iso onila.

Do I have to tell you omo Ibo that I am from Lagos?

If you put mouth for any Yorubaland..Ibadan,Ogun,Ekiti etc matter,I will still call you to order because they are all Yorubaland.
No,I am from Enugu.

Go back to your Igboland and stop putting mouth inside Yoruba matter.
Igboland is different from Yorubaland,olofofo.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 4:16pm On Aug 15
magoo10:
telling people to leave any area is treasonable offense and you go pay soon ,your id have been forwarded
Go back to your Igboland and stop doing cho cho cho for Yoruba matter that doesnt concern you.
Amebo.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 4:18pm On Aug 15
magoo10:
an in my igbo land what else can you say?
Hawking gala in SW traffic?
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by WINON1: 5:11pm On Aug 15
Grabbing Lagos by the non Lagosians.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by magoo10(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

Go back to your Igboland and stop doing cho cho cho for Yoruba matter that doesnt concern you.
Amebo.
expect the call ,your fake id will not save you.only jobless yorubas make such statement.
Nobody has the right to ask anyone to leave anywhere except in your parents kitchen.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Uchesis: 6:41pm On Aug 15
blabulu2000:

Now , no be Edo. Get Lagos again?
You and your people are foolish and confused people....
Get lost Agbadorian
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 6:50pm On Aug 15
magoo10:
expect the call ,your fake id will not save you.only jobless yorubas make such statement.
Nobody has the right to ask anyone to leave anywhere except in your parents kitchen.
Go back to your village,toxic man.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by magoo10(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

Go back to your village,toxic man.
like I said only lazy and jobless people make such a statements , hardworking yorubas are doing well building success with other hardworking Nigerians
Come out of your shell and stop acting like someone possessed with inferiority complex.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 9:21pm On Aug 15
magoo10:
like I said only lazy and jobless people make such a statements , hardworking yorubas are doing well building success with other hardworking Nigerians
Come out of your shell and stop acting like someone possessed with inferiority complex.
Go back to your village if you want to be toxic to Yorubaland's ethos.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by IfnobeGod20: 9:36pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

Go back to Igboland and leave Yorubaland matter for Yorubas.
Stop doung cho cho cho on what is beyond you.
Ohanaeze dey call you.
How many time would I tell you that I am not remotely related to Igbo in any way? My family and I are real Yorubas, the Omoluabis for that matter and not the fake one causing division amongst tribes in Nigeria.
It's you that should stop doing roforofo on issue that doesn't concern you. Akproko no good o, as my children will say. Stop akproko on Lagos issue and face your own state.

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by IfnobeGod20: 9:42pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

Do I have to tell you omo Ibo that I am from Lagos?

If you put mouth for any Yorubaland..Ibadan,Ogun,Ekiti etc matter,I will still call you to order because they are all Yorubaland.
No,I am from Enugu.

Go back to your Igboland and stop putting mouth inside Yoruba matter.
Igboland is different from Yorubaland,olofofo.
The same person that said he is from Ogun, now claiming he is from Lagos. See this liar of a thing..you can only lie to yourself and not me. I am from Osun but can never claim Lagos for any reason. Stop poking your nose on Lagos matter, stop akproko.
Akproko e no pay o, as my children will always say.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by GoodJohn: 9:46pm On Aug 15
The analysis is well-grounded.
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by Putinofrussia: 10:12pm On Aug 15
IfnobeGod20:
The same person that said he is from Ogun, now claiming he is from Lagos. See this liar of a thing..you can only lie to yourself and not me. I am from Osun but can never claim Lagos for any reason. Stop poking your nose on Lagos matter, stop akproko.
Akproko e no pay o, as my children will always say.
Ok.I am from Ogun state in Yorubaland.
Go back to Igboland,Okoro.
Stop poking nose in Yoruba matter.
Olofofo ko gbeegbaa..
Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by IfnobeGod20: 11:36pm On Aug 15
Putinofrussia:

Ok.I am from Ogun state in Yorubaland.
Go back to Igboland,Okoro.
Stop poking nose in Yoruba matter.
Olofofo ko gbeegbaa..
A supposed Yoruba man that doesn't know how to write his own language. That one is a fake Yoruba and not the original.
It's olofofo ti o gbegbe a.
Carry your fake Yoruba to where you crawl from. You can never be a Yoruba man now or in the world to come. You're atoun rin wa.
A liar stop poking your nose on Lagos matter, nobody contacted you to do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Link Us With ‘Igbos Must Leave Lagos’ Slogan — Indigenous Group by magoo10(m): 4:56am On Aug 16
Putinofrussia:

Go back to your village if you want to be toxic to Yorubaland's ethos.
only lazy people make such statements,igbos or no igbos people will continue dwelling anywhere and employing you if possible.
You are from ogun claiming Lagos grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Lose $466m In Military Scam / IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor / How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.