Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

E-building Plan Approval In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / E-building Plan Approval In Abuja (2956 Views)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Building Plan Approval Process And Cost In Lagos State. / Issues Of Land Documentation And Building Plan Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-building Plan Approval In Abuja by hakir(m): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2007
hi folks

i was just informed that very soon vetting of building plan for its approval will be done online @ the DEVELOPMENT CONTROL UNIT OF FCDA [/b]as this will limit the stress encountered in the past while also giving room for highly skilled professional in its vetting.

so if u are an architect, get acquainted with your autoCADD and avail yourself with internet facilities to ease your transactions.

you can also get a building development guide for all relevant details you need to know before embarking on any design in abuja to have a hitch free approval.

you can check my last 2 post on [b]mortgage and getting a risk free constructed home by the professionals

attached is our recent 3D proposal for PDP secretariat

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

Re: E-building Plan Approval In Abuja by olabisii: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL IN ILORIN- KWARA STATE.

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE TO OBTAINING APPROVAL FOR A THREE BED BUNGALOW.

1. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PAPER WORK REQUIRED?
2. WHAT WILL BE THE COST FOR A THREE BED BUNGALOW IN ILORIN?
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO PROCESS
4. ANY OTHER THINGS I SHOULD KNOW?

THANKS.

IF ANY ONE CAN HELP I WONT MIND?

(1) (Reply)

Six Flats building For Sale @ogba REDUCED TO #32M (call 08189989354) / Cheap Properties For Sale In Lagos-nigeria / See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.