Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,079 members, 7,925,419 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Want To Work From Home And Earn 200k -500k Monthly? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Work From Home And Earn 200k -500k Monthly? (82 Views)

Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Work From Home And Earn 200k -500k Monthly? by Chiblenzy(f): 12:34am On Aug 15
An increasing number of Africans now receive pay cheque of 6-8 figures weekly, why not try it out yourself like I did. I was broke and bored scrolling through Facebook and stumbled upon a post on Facebook that explained a very interesting business model that required just my phone and a little capital to register and begin. this was how my journey started and just 2 weeks of registering I made 370k with just my phone which I was managing then, had to change my phone with my own earning for the first time in my life, what is holding you from being your own boss?
check below this post you will see my private whatsapp number on the first picture.

send a message on whatsapp now before my group get filled............

check the first picture for my WhatsApp number.

Re: Want To Work From Home And Earn 200k -500k Monthly? by GoodJohn: 11:11am On Aug 16
The content is clear and relevant

(1) (Reply)

Unicross Announces Extension Of 2024/2025 First Choice Admission Screening. / Our Services / Certified Academic Document Translation For Your Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.