Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,264 members, 7,974,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Making Money From Graphics Design - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money From Graphics Design (184 Views)

Do You Know You Can Start Making Money From Google Today / Convert Your Hobbies To Job and Start Making Money On Pre-order Mart / How To Make Money From Your Comfort Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money From Graphics Design by sirdto1: 8:16am On Aug 15
Are you a struggling graphic designer who wishes to get :
1. High paying clients
2. New clients
3. Sustainable clients
4. Ideas on how to make money from graphics without Designing.
5. Make clients do adverts for you freely

Then you need to get book called Creative currency . The book has step by step guides on how you can start cashing out from graphics designing today.

Life story
While working as the Head of Creative in Abuja, one day, my Boss called me urgently to design a logo for him and he said that I must not assign anyone to do it. I agreed to do it, after I finished, he sent me 10k , which never happens, I only get paid monthly. He was so happy, I didn't know why.

Years later, I discovered that he collected 100k for the logo.

Omo, I was amazed and began to search for the things he knew that I didn't know. But thank God, I later found the secret and today, you too can get the secret, it's all in this book .

To get this book at the promo price N1,450
Kindly send me a DM on Whatsapp: +2349037215167

Re: Making Money From Graphics Design by erad(m): 10:19am On Aug 15
grin grin grin
Re: Making Money From Graphics Design by GoodJohn: 1:11am On Aug 17
The content is well-balanced
Re: Making Money From Graphics Design by Greenvillaman: 9:54pm On Aug 17
sirdto1:
Are you a struggling graphic designer who wishes to get :
1. High paying clients
2. New clients
3. Sustainable clients
4. Ideas on how to make money from graphics without Designing.
5. Make clients do adverts for you freely

Then you need to get book called Creative currency . The book has step by step guides on how you can start cashing out from graphics designing today.

Life story
While working as the Head of Creative in Abuja, one day, my Boss called me urgently to design a logo for him and he said that I must not assign anyone to do it. I agreed to do it, after I finished, he sent me 10k , which never happens, I only get paid monthly. He was so happy, I didn't know why.

Years later, I discovered that he collected 100k for the logo.

Omo, I was amazed and began to search for the things he knew that I didn't know. But thank God, I later found the secret and today, you too can get the secret, it's all in this book .

To get this book at the promo price N1,450
Kindly send me a DM on Whatsapp: +2349037215167
You sef dey find client 😁
Re: Making Money From Graphics Design by Greenvillaman: 9:55pm On Aug 17
You sef dey find client 😁
Re: Making Money From Graphics Design by sirdto1: 7:22am On Aug 18
A must read for all designers.
Re: Making Money From Graphics Design by sirdto1: 7:24am On Aug 18
GoodJohn:
The content is well-balanced

Thanks, 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Recruitment / 3 Days Job / Nestle Recruitment Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.