Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,304 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Do I Japa With My Fiancee To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Japa With My Fiancee To Canada (385 Views)

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Japa With My Fiancee To Canada by rozynero(m): 8:57am On Aug 15
She would go through the study route while mine will be through the full work route. How do we go about this.
And how much is needed for all these?
Re: How Do I Japa With My Fiancee To Canada by MatrixReloaded: 11:42am On Aug 15
rozynero:
She would go through the study route while mine will be through the full work route. How do we go about this.
There is no sense in what u wrote or asking about. If she is going through the study route, you need to do your proper research whilst as you are going through the work route, you should know how to go about it. Funding is the least you should ask cos you know your overall financial health.
Re: How Do I Japa With My Fiancee To Canada by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Aug 15
rozynero:
study routes costs more than 35m these days. You get the money?

Work route- what ever agent/ ignoramus told you is likely a scam and you may not even qualify for the legit one ( permanent residency)🥱
Re: How Do I Japa With My Fiancee To Canada by GoodJohn: 4:08am On Aug 17
and well-developed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Brazilian Football Team In Plane Crash / Please Help A Brother / Dana Air Named Official Airline Of National Security Summit….partners MMA2 On Fl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.