Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,096 members, 7,987,860 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Heartbreak Story, Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartbreak Story, Book (359 Views)

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartbreak Story, Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:07am On Aug 15
If you are going through Heartbreak this video is to encourage and motivate you and to heal with me that you are enough and that you deserve better

Watch & Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGGwhbmFNmA?si=XjUh3PrKP8iAwj98

No one has it all

No one live a perfect life

Social Media doesn’t mean people life is perfect , because they have got brains , beauty , talent , skills and hardwork

Let’s treat people with kindness , everyone has one thing that’s not working for them and stop pressuring people to get married if you don’t know what they have gone through

Here is my story and I am not ashamed to share my authentic truth being an influencer of brand don’t mean I have it all

Disclaimer : Movie 🍿 Producers before you use my story for your movies kindly ensure you credit my name as source and do the necessary things

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: My Heartbreak Story, Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:23am On Aug 15
Benefits Of Book Publishing For Business / Brand Owners & Others

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KEr8-giU6U?si=pqFxaZfl5_qHLs_V

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: My Heartbreak Story, Book by GoodJohn: 4:38am On Aug 17
This offers a clear perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heartbreak Story, Book by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:28am On Aug 18
Correct

GoodJohn:
This offers a clear perspective

(1) (Reply)

Keto Exercises To Cure Premature Ejaculation? Lwkmd. / Raita Phail Gaya Lyrics / A Matured And Working Class Lady In Lagos Neede For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.