Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Discover A Product So High In Demand - Mini Exportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover A Product So High In Demand - Mini Exportation (55 Views)

If Interest Rates Are So High In Nigeria , Why ? / Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Product So High In Demand - Mini Exportation by fxid10(m): 9:43am On Aug 15
WHAT THIS PRACTICAL EBOOK WILL SHOW YOU

The easiest way to sell to Nigerians living abroad

How to kill competition in mini exportation business and bury it forever.

How to start with Zero Naira

How to make your prices attractive, and make them buy from you instead of buying from their family members

35 cities where Nigerians live in large numbers in UK, USA, Germany, Canada and Ireland and how to make them buy from you whether they like it or not.

What are the products you can sell in those cities?

You will see a product that people will keep buying till the end of time. Meaning you will keep making money forever

You will see what to say to them that will make them grab your offer immediately without thinking

You will see how to make them believe they are paying nothing on shipping and clearing. And how to deliver to their door step. I mean everybody love to hear *"Shipping is free, even shipping to abroad"*

If you don't know how to run Facebook ads after reading from page 77 to 82, *come back for your money.*

You will see one product that will make you very huge amount of profit in September, October and November of every year. Even a million suppliers will not meet the demand for the product.

You will see the easiest way to ship to door step of customers abroad.

You will see how to charge your customers far less than others are charging, but still make HUGE PROFIT from the deal at the end.

You will see products that are selling like crazy abroad and how you can just do a little improvement on the products and carry the whole customers for that product

And many many things you will learn from this

*Practical mini Exportation Ebook*

It comes with *100% money back guaranty* as you can see.

You will have the opportunity to ask me questions directly, and you will get answers non stop

Before I change my mind again, pay N3999 instead of the ₦7500 that I'm charging already on my landing page for this eBook

2289638871, Zenith Bank, Okon Idorenyin is my bank details.

You can reach me first on +2349035563403

Or if you want to make payment at once, remember to

Send me payment proof once you make payment please.

In this practical ebook on mini exportation,...

...you will see something that is not yet available in most cities abroad, that people will love to buy from you repeatedly till the end of time.

You will see how to receive payment easily.

You will see one product that will be in very hot demand soon. If you sell only one, you will make N120,000 profit. Sell only 100 pieces, you make 12 million - guranteed

What are you waiting for? Take action now before you hear, price is back to ₦7500

Re: Discover A Product So High In Demand - Mini Exportation by GoodJohn: 6:29am On Aug 17

(1) (Reply)

A Tech Startup Is Looking For Grain/food Sellers Or Suppliers Across The Country / Resume Writer / Quick And Economical German Translation Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.