Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,978 members, 7,987,501 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:56 AM

14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 (461 Views)

Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by wilson2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15
Guys check out my 14years old niece WAEC AND JAMB SCORE

Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by SWriter(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15
Congrats to her, outside the jamb,,,
We all know Nigeria system and the malpractice in waec, so I don't see reason for recommending a waec student because 40% wrote what she wrote

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by wilson2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15
SWriter:
Congrats to her, outside the jamb,,,
We all know Nigeria system and the malpractice in waec, so I don't see reason for recommending a waec student because 40% wrote what she wrote
[color=#000000][/color]

Lol she has been outstanding in her class that even her mum is scared to doing her home work..
Because if she do any how the lil girl will tell her is not the correct Answer..
Thanks anyways
Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by Rayd502(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15
What course did she apply for?
Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by SpaceX: 6:15pm On Aug 15
I see, congrats. Keep the fire burning.
Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by Kutunban: 11:42pm On Aug 15
Guide her to go for any tech course like, data analytics (I noticed she likes numbers: python language and structured query language will be fun for her), or graphics UI/UX. University is good but she is still young. Let her learn these skills and she'll sponsor her self in the university when she understand the road map an average of 2 years. You reference these thread when it pays off in the future 😂. Her result is impressive!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by Typing: 7:26am On Aug 16
wilson2:
Guys check out my 14years old niece WAEC AND JAMB SCORE

Another Mmesoma and Miracle centers results. Nothing to celebrate here, provided the result is from Mmesoma's region

Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by wilson2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16
[
quote author=Typing post=131531295]

Another Mmesoma and Miracle centers results. Nothing to celebrate here, provided the result is from Mmesoma's region[/quote
]
[color=#000000][/color]

Lol everyone cant be a fraudster mr man

Learn ro celebrate others and stop being negative minded
Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by wilson2(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16
Kutunban:
Guide her to go for any tech course like, data analytics (I noticed she likes numbers: python language and structured query language will be fun for her), or graphics UI/UX. University is good but she is still young. Let her learn these skills and she'll sponsor her self in the university when she understand the road map an average of 2 years. You reference these thread when it pays off in the future 😂. Her result is impressive!
[color=#000000][/color]

Thanks i apprecite the advice
Re: 14 Years Old Waec And Jamb Score 2024 by GoodJohn: 8:01am On Aug 18
This adds to the discussion

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / Master Degree Or Professional Examination. / Is It Possible: Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.