Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,651 members, 7,930,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini (1997 Views)

They Are Now Insulting Oba Of Benin Even Calling Him Obidient / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by lampido22: 1:52pm On Aug 16
oyichi:
Yoruba Muslims are the origin of dirty politics in Nigeria,
Reno Omokri nko?
Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by numericalguy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16
IIGB0S will never take responsibility for their actions.
Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by mightyhaze: 2:05pm On Aug 16
TinubuBarawo:
hiohiohiohiohiohio
that's how they tried to use the protest to push northerners against Igbos but it didn't fly either.
they're so helpless right now.
Igbo na their great grandfathers.. funny enough the Igbo man no send all these.. eyes on ball cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by KEVIND: 2:19pm On Aug 16
fuckingAyaya:
Them say na igbo curse Oba of Benin but na the waste carry am for head, is there something we don't know?
The thing tire me oooo my brother grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by CJStarz: 2:23pm On Aug 16
I am full blooded Igbo.
Long live the Oba.
Oba t'okpe
Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by Rexymania(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16
I respect the Edos, them get sense past most Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by toneroforever(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16
The Yoruba Ronu gang/ SW APC are the ones that are known to use propaganda, gaslighting and sowing seeds of discord among tribes as means for their manipulative style of governance.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by Tunde835(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16
Penguin2:

Ronu gang opened burner accounts with Igbo names and opened a Twitter space to rain curses on the Oba of Benin in the name of Igbos.

Now, when the video of ‘Igbos’ insulting Oba of Benin came out, the Ronus were expecting Benin people to react but Benin people knew the game and didn’t even raise an eyebrow; and Ronu gang were devastated.

Just a little hint for you jobbers, the world knows that Igbos do not attack anybody unprovoked; ever.

I am not aware of anything that the Oba of Benin has done to Igbos recently to warrant him being insulted.

The thing is simple, the earlier APC and Ronu gang realized that this is not 1960s when their fathers used Lagos-Ibadan Expressway press to sell fake news and propaganda unchecked, the better for them.

People are wiser now, and have seen throug
You guys just love Yoruba so much. You can't go a day without talking about Yoruba and your dream is escaping your south east to Yorubaland.
Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by adefitim(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18
See where we find ourselves in Nigeria.. the youths are behaving like someone without no path
Re: I Am Proud Of Edo/bini People's Reaction To Video Of Igbos Insulting Oba Of Bini by kettykin: 12:35pm On Aug 18
God bless my edo brothers and friends on this. No right thinking igbo will insult the oba no matter the level of ignorance and non challant attitude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The Usa Meddle In Foreign Affairs? / Government To Lay Off 50,000 Phcn Workers - News! / Mass Transfer Imminent In Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.