Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Life Is Too Short - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Life Is Too Short (121 Views)

Rapper Too Short Becomes A Dad For The First Time At Age 53 (photos) / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Life Is Too Short by ItuExchange(m): 9:51am On Aug 16
Question: Why is life so short?

Answer: Actually, it's not.

Do one experiment.

Close yourself in a room, keep all internet/computer/phone outside.

Just do nothing. Live like this for 5 days.

Your overstimulated mind will start to go crazy, and each hour will look like many hours looking at the seconds hand of the watch.

You will find out that life is extraordinarily long.

But you will want to immediately go back to your old life.

Compare the above to days when you go out with friends to watch movies etc, before you know the day ends.

Nowadays we live like this and before we know years have passed.

So right answer is we have found ways to spend time faster, the speed of life hasn't changed.

So, it's up to the person to make it fast or slow.

Author: Kanwalpal Singh Flora, Quora
Re: Why Life Is Too Short by Bmaster(m): 10:11am On Aug 16
life is too short.
Adam was 930 years
Methuselah was 969 years

But none of our great grand father's lived up to 200 years.

Life is now too short
Re: Why Life Is Too Short by GoodJohn: 12:32pm On Aug 19
Key aspects are explored here

(1) (Reply)

Jimmy Akingbola Biography: Age, Career, Relationship, Awards, Net Worth| Bel Air / Apostle Constance Friday Apologizes To Prophetess Rebecca Carlos For Body Shame / Omah Lay Is About To Sign This Guy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.