Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue (12485 Views)

Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week / Nigerian Medical Student Acknowledged For Outstanding Performance In USA / 20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by onuman: 2:17pm On Aug 16
Akalia:
Tinubu why??
Tinubu why??

Common security you can't provide. Tinubu why??
For reasons everyone knows,
Buhari refused to restructure Nigeria politically to let these Boko Haram and gunmen phenomenon abate.
How about Tinubu who marched all over the SW region for about 14 years asking for political restructuring of Nigeria? What is Tinubu waiting for?
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by wizdooarchy3(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16
grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Oghene86: 2:25pm On Aug 16
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-gunmen-ambush-medical-school-students-abduct-over-20-in-benue/

Is this how the president wants medical workers to come back to Nigeria, when he can't protect the ones here, this is more reasons for those left behind to leave the country, 😂 the man that built Lagos is the same man destroying Nigeria 😂

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Deziwealth: 2:27pm On Aug 16
MajorOvakporaye:
Perosident Tilumbu na bastard
Coward grin cheesy you for no edit am , lazy cunt
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16
Nigeria is long dead & buried mehn!

cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Gerrard59(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16
Terrible! Nigerian elites, public and private, have failed the country and their people. Yet you see them parading themselves as intelligent people.

Disgusting people!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by GenFunction: 2:31pm On Aug 16
[quote author=Namaster post=131535919][/quote]No be lie o
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by sulaak(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16
Aremwayne:
All these will happen when you have a weak and incompetent C in C presiding the affairs of the country. At this point it’s safe to say that Tinubu can’t handle the security situation of Nigeria. sad

The state should take responsibility for their security.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by 1x2x3: 2:34pm On Aug 16
Govt needs to start paying these ransom if they can't protect the citizens.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by 1000angstroms(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16
Albarka44:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu'minat.
Good afternoon, my daddies, mothers, brothers, and sisters in Islam.

Please, I need your help!

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Wednesday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to Almighty Allah, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

I am not a lazy person; I do labourer work at new building sites in Mowe town here for survival but haven't been there since five days ago because I fell sick on Sunday with body pain and fever. I had to spend the money I had on me on medication.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

Access Bank P L C
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is O. Tunde Olaoluwa

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Ameen

If by Asr, I don't get help, I will sell my phone. But it will affect me a lot.

Sell the phone, na muslim muslim ticket mandate we dey now. EveryBody must collect.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by balaclava: 2:45pm On Aug 16
[quote author=Namaster post=131535919][/quote]

Your 1st line was it for me-

"Plan your life according to the realities of Nigeria today"

If it's not overly compulsory I will never ply these roads again, I have advised my loved ones to adopt the same.

I no go one cousin wedding because of this ish, I package my supposed TP send am the transfer.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Buharidgeneral: 2:46pm On Aug 16
illicit:
Escape maiduguri

Escaped Jos, just to enter Wahala for benue
They should check Delta since the 3 state have something in common according to Nigeria Bureau of statistics
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Impliment: 2:54pm On Aug 16
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-gunmen-ambush-medical-school-students-abduct-over-20-in-benue/

The security situation in Nigeria now doesn't warrant such group traveling for such a far distance travel. They would have traveled bit by bit.

Praying for God's intervention to secure their release.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by dododawa1: 2:57pm On Aug 16
almost 5 to 10 checkpoint in that axis

only #50 bribe collecting from drivers in their brain
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Jlow2: 2:59pm On Aug 16
The perpetrators will be brought to book, sorry for Nigerians
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by fuke(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16
This is serious.
God deliver them.
Instant solutions for a healthier you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDtCLEAaig&t=14s
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Orinechi: 3:12pm On Aug 16
When the youths attacked and released criminals in different correctional center around the country during end sar, they thought they were dealing with the leaders. Now who is feeling the heat the more?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by achinu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16
The FGN isn't serious about fighting insecurity in Nigeria. The security agencies & are making tons of money from the insecurity plaguing the land.

Truth be told, it makes no difference the political party ruling APC or PDP, it just requires a competent and committed leader to put a stop to this. Ribadu as the NSA should be replaced because I don't believe he has a grip on the security issues in Nigeria. Unfortunately, nothing is going happen to him because Nigeria rewards mediocrity and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:33pm On Aug 16
Deziwealth:

Coward grin cheesy you for no edit am , lazy cunt

Presidiot Bola Tinubu na bastard. Mpama. Ekperima.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Princedapace(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16
Imagine 1 million protest against insecurity and demand whole heartedly that the govt should restructure Nigeria to allow states manage their borders and security. This madness would stop.
But when something like this is called, u all will tag those who called for it enemies of Nigeria. I wonder how god made me a Nigerian. Imagine what their parents are going through now. Imagine ur partner and ur kid kidnapped. Let me tell u the truth, ur senators, ur president, ur governors, all will be wining and eating today and flex. What happens to the kidnapped students is none of their busienss. Do u know why?
They have done this over and over again and we all kept quiet.
NIGERIANS, WHEN WILL U ALL KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY TO ITIMIDATE THE GOVT IS THROUGH PROTEST?
IT IS A SHAME THAT CHURCH COULD PULL 1 MILLION PEOPLE TO MATCH ON THE STREETS BUT PROTESTS CANT.
ONE DAY, KIDNAPPERS WILL REACH UR TURN. NA TURN BY TURN.
As for Nigerian leaders, I hate u all with passion. U all have caused us total madness in this world. Becus of u all, we have run away from our country to seek life else where, becus of u all, we are now scared of traveling.
I got a new sleek ride but I cant travel with it to show my family becus of kidnappers. I have to take flight. What is now the joy of buying a car and shwoing to ur family when they cant see me in it in real life?
I am tired, broken, depressed and hate every bit of this country. I just hate Nigeria, I hate u leaders. I hate ur generation, I hate u all.
And to Oppositions parties, u have the constitutional rights to protest when things dont go well. One of the things that arent going well is this issue right here. Make a case out of it like they did during chibok girls. PDP is a useless oppoition party.
U dont even know ur role in a democratic setting.
Infact, Nigerians are confused about democracy and dont even understand it. Shame shame shame.
What is the difference between this country and zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by RealDaughter(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16
Yankee101:
Security agencies need to saturate the highways

Until you find out most people getting involved in these crimes, you no go get mind call any security Agencies,These Agencies turns to hunters themselves too sometimes sad
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Risingblue008(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16
Softmirror:

grin Gunwoman.

See life wey u dey live?
Just to dey snoop inside person profile
Just see ur life

Pple like u are always stagnant in life
No offence
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Focusmind: 4:05pm On Aug 16
It is high time students, NYSC and youth stopped all these useless associations that adds nothing to their lives. I will look back at my service year in Kano and wondered why I took some risk, travelling from place to place as member of NFCC and the company that I worked that moved us from one telecom mast station to another in the north. I transverse the whole of Kano, to Potiskum, Bida , Biu, Bauchi, Azare and Gombe. Thank God for his protection during those travel. Sometimes, our Hilux would breakdown in the middle of expressway, with no village insight but plain savannah and arid land that you will not see the end. We would just hang in there waiting for the the driver to fix the car for the journey to continue. Certain risks are no more worth it in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Papilagreen: 4:38pm On Aug 16
Simple solution to this.

LEGALIZE GUN FOR SELF DEFENSE SO EVERY ABLE MENTALLY Stable INDIVIDUAL CN OWN A GUN FOR PROTECTION.
THIS RUBBISH OF KIDNAPPING AND BANDITS WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
WE NEED GUNS FOR SELF DEFENCE.
LEGALIZE GUNS FOR SELF DEFENCE.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by whippersnapper(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16
Aremwayne:
All these will happen when you have a weak and incompetent C in C presiding the affairs of the country. At this point it’s safe to say that Tinubu can’t handle the security situation of Nigeria. sad
is tinubu the Dg of DSS, chief of defense or igp
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Litmus: 5:14pm On Aug 16
Even if Nigeria borrowed billions in order to create a 10 year long welfare state, it wont work due to open borders. No border control, no Nation.

Nigeria needs to budget and plan for all of West and Cantral Africa, in order to move forward. If not, control your borders. You have to keep on top of your population, you have got to know them to a reasonable extent.
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by drsmut: 5:16pm On Aug 16
They say it takes one to know.

MajorOvakporaye:
Perosident Tilumbu na bastard
Re: Gunmen Abduct Over 20 Nigerian Medical, Dental Students In Benue by Litmus: 5:27pm On Aug 16
No one would argue if China stated that it know the names, age, gender, address of every single one that makes up her over One billion population. Nigeria's approximately 2 hundred million population is as nothing.

But then again, Nigeria's population size will always remain unquantifiable without border control.

These things: border control; citizens database; paved roads, refuse management, tap water supply, buried telephony cables, planned cities are not as difficult as smart phones, microchips and rockets.

We were left behind by the World and wouldn't be allowed to forget it by all the racial jabs. Catching up became no longer necessary since advances in tech is enabling a more level playing field. We want now to keep up with the West because the means to do so is more accessible yet we let ourselves down on very attainable basic goals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mapoly P.u.t.m.e. Form Is Now Out / Nabteb Result Out? / Pics From YOA Annual Mathematics Competition

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.