Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,028 members, 7,987,677 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:23 PM

Check This Out! Urgently Need Your Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check This Out! Urgently Need Your Help. (124 Views)

UI Students,i Need Your Help Please! / Urgently Need Your Advice I Scored 197 In Jamb / I Need Your Help In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! Urgently Need Your Help. by Fattprince23: 12:41pm On Aug 16
Good morning people, hope you all are doing well. Let me go straight to the point. Please I want to ask for the financial assistance of some private individual or corporations as I need the amount of eighty two thousands naira(#82000) to pay my outstanding school fees before Wednesday so I can graduate and be deployed for service. I'm asking anybody who will want to help to lend and not give me the money as I will pay back by December. This assure you as this is not a scam as these scams are rampart nowadays on different platforms, you wouldn't give me the money, if you are ready to lend me, I will send you my payment advice on WhatsApp then you do the payment directly from your side. After I've confirmed then I will be bounded to pay you back come December with 10% interest if you want.

Mod please push this forward.
Thank you all.
Re: Check This Out! Urgently Need Your Help. by GoodJohn: 1:12am On Aug 20
This offers a well-balanced view on the subject
Re: Check This Out! Urgently Need Your Help. by Fattprince23: 11:05am On Sep 14
I'm still unable to get the loan, whoever's interested in helping will still be appreciated as the terms and conditions still up for negotiations

(1) (Reply)

JOSTUM Post UTME/DE For 2024/2025 Session / Crypto Profit Kit / Unlock Your Future With A 100% Scholarship At Highstone Global University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.