Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,211 members, 7,884,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos (974 Views)

Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How To Be A Successful Web-developer / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by greenmouse(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2011
Read my vanguard interview and see how it will affect your life and business : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/ict-skill-acquisition-key-to-career-breakthrough-victor-nwadinobi/

I think we all need to move this country forward with our creativity and skills.
Leave your own comments below the interview page and see more people get motivated.
Re: Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by dnative(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2011
I've read it and over again but still unclear as to how it will affect my life and business.  Also I don't see the connection between the title and the actual content of the article. No offence but seems very much to me like one of those paid advertorials made to look like an interview.  Regardless, I still say kudos to you for setting up your own ICT training business and able to keep it afloat despite the challenging environment you operate in.
Re: Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2011
yep it does it shows how u can learn something from his experience nice work Mr victor all the best
Re: Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by greenmouse(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thanks @PC guru, do you know I just got nominated (Greenmouse) for the YOUWIN second Phase competition. Help me thank God for been among the few Nigerian creative youths selected for training.

Check the list :http://www.fmf.gov.ng/youwin/YouWINSecondRound.pdf
Re: Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Yo, this is a hardworking amigo, keep up the good work bro.
Re: Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by greenmouse(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
@dhtml, Thanks alot
Re: Vanguard Exclusive Interview With A Successful Enterpreneur In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
You are most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Site Review(finally Completed) / Enter If You Need A Website / Create Ur Free Website Today With Free Hosting 4ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.