Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,672 members, 7,968,942 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters (1394 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Tharmon: 2:12pm On Aug 16
I was bored at work today and decided to ask an AI what crime Nigerians are know for across the globe...

It response wasn't surprising at all

Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by squash47(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16
How are you using WiFi on flight mood bro

2 Likes

Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by immortalcrown(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16
Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Tharmon: 2:40pm On Aug 16
squash47:
How are you using WiFi on flight mood bro

Put on flight mode before connecting to a WiFi.. works for all phone

And it a free Wi-Fi by the way grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Sunnymatey(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16
They is absolutely no crime free society.
AI have already state the obvious.
Crime cuts across countries and continents.

3 Likes

Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Lifestone(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16
I believe OP is a Nigerian. We are reaping whatever images that have been created for the Country by her citizens who deliberately open threads like this. When Ghanian and South Africans pick on this to troll us, we will all still bear Nigerian including the OP who's Childishly doing himself. Continue.
With crime filled South Africa, you will hardly such thread like this created by their citizens
Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by erad(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16
I hope AI realises how dumb and self-loathing you are.

Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Tharmon: 6:42pm On Aug 16
erad:

First ever person to insult me on NL..

Despite it being a non violence post...

Now check very well.. who is the dumb one? Be honest
Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Tharmon: 6:45pm On Aug 16
Lifestone:
I believe OP is a Nigerian. We are reaping whatever images that have been created for the Country by her citizens who deliberately open threads like this. When Ghanian and South Africans pick on this to troll us, we will all still bear Nigerian including the OP who's Childishly doing himself. Continue.
With crime filled South Africa, you will hardly such thread like this created by their citizens

It obvious I'm Nigeria bro

Just felt bad our country is known for Internet around around the globe

I've seen Americans talk about how they got scammed by Nigerians... Many times
Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Olumighty123(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16
erad:

As in ehπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by WorWorBoy: 11:18pm On Aug 16
Tharmon:

It obvious I'm Nigeria bro

Just felt bad our country is known for Internet around around the globe

I've seen Americans talk about how they got scammed by Nigerians... Many times
Are You worried about what Americans will think of us?or you are really feeling bad for Nigeria?πŸ€” Like AI told you, there's no country who is crime -free. The same Americans you are busy worrying about,are the same Americans who will make fun of you for being an African,or Nigerian. According to them, Africa is nothing but one poverty heaven, where we all live in hunts and are dying of hunger. My point is,do not allow anyone to mess with your self esteem. Sure there are Nigerians who are commiting internet frauds,but there are also Nigerians who are also making impact all over the world.🀷🚢🚢
Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by Tharmon: 8:37am On Aug 17
WorWorBoy:

Are You worried about what Americans think about Nigerians,or you are really feeling bad for Nigeria?πŸ€” Like AI told you, there's no country who is criminal free. The same Americans you are busy worrying about,are the same Americans who will make fun of you for being an African,or Nigerian. According to them, Africa is nothing but one poverty heaven, where we all live in hunts and are dying of hunger. [b]My point is,do not allow anyone to mess with your self [/b]esteem. Sure there are Nigerians who are commiting internet frauds,but there are also Nigerians who are also making impact all over the world.🀷🚢🚢

You are right bro, but it really messed up my self esteem. In as much as I'm worried about Nigeria and also worried about what other countries think of us.

Once they know you are Nigerian they will start being extra careful.. and also they already tag you a criminal

It bad bro.. really bad . If you go to global sites like quora or reddit. You will see what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: Even AI Knows Nigerians Are Filled With Fraudsters by GoodJohn: 10:07am On Aug 20
Key points are highlighted here

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Won't I Make Heaven? (Photo) / Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com / Widow/widower After Three Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.