Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,937 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game (1850 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 2:25pm On Aug 16
Do you think my experience was unique or do you think same principles will always apply?

Here's my experience with the ignoring girl/woman game. (Mind you, I didn't plan any of these nor did I set out to play the ignore game):

There was this girl I was dealing with. I found her very attractive and really had her on a pedestal. I was the one always asking sex and paying for stuff. Then one day she did something that pissed me off and I stopped picking her calls. She called and called, left messages, waited, called back and I still didn't pick. When I finally picked the roles had reversed - it was subtle but the power had shifted to me. She later called and told me she was really hornƴ. I asked her so? She said if I didn't do it someone else will. I told her sorry I was busy. After that I ignored her call again one more time.

Do you know when I finally picked her call this girl was in love! She told me she just got some money and would like to pay for us to go out and have a good time (something unheard of before!).
Summary of lesson I learnt from this: maintain your dignity as a man. Don’t drool over sex or over any woman. It's very easy to depreciate yourself in pursuit of sex; guard against it!
Learn to stay aloof. nlfpmod

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by morikee: 10:01am On Aug 19
100% I observed this too

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by Adasun(m): 10:09am On Aug 19
leave them make them the do survey up and down na... it works and always will work even those girls that said other wise.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by helinues: 10:37am On Aug 19
Like I said yesterday, na over shakara dey worry some ladies.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by Malroux: 10:43am On Aug 19
helinues:

Do you want me to help you woo one ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 12:55pm On Aug 19
morikee:
100% I observed this too

Right? It's like there is something there beyond logic.l
Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 12:57pm On Aug 19
Adasun:
leave them make them the do survey up and down na... it works and always will work even those girls that said other wise.

Bros, it's like it's like it's part of human nature
Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 1:03pm On Aug 19
helinues:

Toh grin
In a way you can't blame them. Their biggest fear is appearing cheap

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by helinues: 1:04pm On Aug 19
DaddyCoool:

Toh grin
In a way you can't blame them. Their biggest fear is appearing cheap

There is limit to portraying oneself
Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 1:12pm On Aug 19
helinues:

There is limit to portraying oneself

You right though. But I notice they don't do it if they think or know you're a high-value. They'd be ones subtly chasing you, which can be disconcerting
Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by CyrusVI(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19
I guess its more of a psychological thing and it works on all humans

It works more if you have done enough to leave an impact on her path, it could be maybe you trigger some kinda affection in her or you seem to have a few things she would struggle to get elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 2:32pm On Aug 19
CyrusVI:
I guess its more of a psychological thing and it works on all humans

It works more if you have done enough to leave an impact on her path, it could be maybe you trigger some kinda affection in her or you seem to have a few things she would struggle to get elsewhere

I agree with everything you said. Of course it's all psychological.
In fact I suspect it can be brought down to a science - there are some specific things you'd do and someone who finds you mildly attractive will "fall in love" with you (bearing in mind that all humans WANT to fall in love, even if they deny it!)

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by 2special(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19
DaddyCoool:

I agree with everything you said. Of course it's all psychological.
In fact I suspect it can be brought down to a science - there are some specific things you'd do and someone who finds you mildly attractive will "fall in love" with you (bearing in mind that all humans WANT to fall in love, even ifvthey deny it!)
women always find it difficult to handle rejection.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by DaddyCoool: 7:01pm On Aug 19
2special:
women always find it difficult to handle rejection.

True. But rejection sounds too final. More like have them not be sure. You have them thinking about you a lot. I think that's what produces "love". If they're sure of your feelings then there's nothing to think about. Also, don't be always available

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by GoodJohn: 10:57am On Aug 20
The approach is logical
Re: My Experience With The Ignoring Girl Game by Adasun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21
DaddyCoool:

Bros, it's like it's like it's part of human nature. You ever tried it?
its part of me bro, to ignore

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love: My Boyfriend Don't Have My Time / What Do Girls Admire The Most In A Guy? / Can You Gist A Girl In Pidgin English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.