Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,842 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts (482 Views)

Many Yoruba In Lagos Are Now Moving To Ogun State And Ibadan / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by PaNnamdi: 9:46pm On Aug 16
You see the Chinese company zhongeng abi whatever that's its called have seized the 3 presidential jets belonging to Nigeria president tinubu this is just the tip of the iceberg of what is to come ahead in the future due to Nigeria reckless borrowing from china alongside it's unrelenting crave for corrupt deals.

Peter obi,atiku and nairaland zombies you all see that china can never and had never been a friend,imagine seizing the 3 presidential jets of a sitting Nigerian presidentgrin grin even USA president have one president jet air force one but what was tinubu doing with 3 jets in the first place cool

Now president tinubu henceforth would be one of the few if not first president to be traveling on a commerical jets not presidential jet again due to chinese debt policy on Nigeria grin

Who would believe that jagaban himself would be so humiliated to this extent cheesy every action have an equal reaction.verysoon jagaban fleet of cars and mansions would all be seized and he would have to trek like an ordinary Nigerian and eat the rejected roasted agbado on the streets like all his supporters do deligently

Corruption had finished nigeria and now the Chinese had giving tinubu the chinese name of xiao gbese tinubupeng but he is not accepting the name he they decided to seize his property for him to know that he is noting more than puppet president xiao gbese tinubupeng in the eyes of the Chinese and an unrepentant debtor and national bara***** grin
Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by blackboy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16
Rented or hired is the correct word

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by PaNnamdi: 10:03pm On Aug 16
blackboy:
Rented or hired is the correct word
Not rented but borrowed because the Chinese would not even allow him tent the jets again hence na to dey borrow am if he wan travel once in a while grin
Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by RingRoadCartel(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16
You dull o. Reading your gibberish alone, I can tell you have a single digit IQ. Since when does the Presidential Jet belong to a kleptomaniac like Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by Realtord43: 7:25am On Aug 17
Oni Gbese presidential plane
Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by helinues: 7:26am On Aug 17
Was it president Tinubu who borrowed the money?

Asking for a friend

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by Never4getU: 7:35am On Aug 17
PaNnamdi:
You see the Chinese company zhongeng abi whatever that's its called have seized the 3 presidential jets belonging to Nigeria president tinubu this is just the tip of the iceberg of what is to come ahead in the future due to Nigeria reckless borrowing from china alongside it's unrelenting crave for corrupt deals.

Peter obi,atiku and nairaland zombies you all see that china can never and had never been a friend,imagine seizing the 3 presidential jets of a sitting Nigerian presidentgrin grin even USA president have one president jet air force one but what was tinubu doing with 3 jets in the first place cool

Now president tinubu henceforth would be one of the few if not first president to be traveling on a commerical jets not presidential jet again due to chinese debt policy on Nigeria grin

Who would believe that jagaban himself would be so humiliated to this extent cheesy every action have an equal reaction.verysoon jagaban fleet of cars and mansions would all be seized and he would have to trek like an ordinary Nigerian and eat the rejected roasted agbado on the streets like all his supporters do deligently

Corruption had finished nigeria and now the Chinese had giving tinubu the chinese name of xiao gbese tinubupeng but he is not accepting the name he they decided to seize his property for him to know that he is noting more than puppet president xiao gbese tinubupeng in the eyes of the Chinese and an unrepentant debtor and national bara***** grin

U're a liar and seems u're only interested in seeing this govt to fail hence ur reason to jump at every govt bad news.

These are one of the reasons nobody seems to be buying into ur presidency idea. Even if the presidency it's micro zone to the southeast are u saying it's only ur people's vote that will guarantee u into the Aso Rock and whoever wins will perform a miracle and turn Nigeria into a Dubai?

I hope when it's ur time u won't give us any excuses of Nigeria being a rot and that 4yrs can't be use to judge ur time in office that's why I want u all to keep in mind what u're doing now so u won't say u don't remember saying stuff like that.

U need all Nigerians to take u to the presidency of Nigeria by working and relating with everyone so as to guarantee other nationals sense of belongings.

I come in peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by PaNnamdi: 10:40am On Aug 17
Realtord43:
Oni Gbese presidential plane
Oni gbesi pay me my money my money my money grin grin

This track go well I wish I was musician I for feature portable and davido for this song grin
Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by blacknp(m): 2:20am On Aug 18
PaNnamdi:

Oni gbesi pay me my money my money my money grin grin

This track go well I wish I was musician I for feature portable and davido for this song grin
A hungry reggae turned ampiano wanna be PMAN member?

You wish indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Now Moving Around With A Borrowed Jet Due To Corruption And Debts by scribble: 4:21am On Aug 18
I heard some of the first family are weeping

No way to flex around now

(1) (Reply)

Wike threatens PDP govs for supporting Fubara / Revolution; Shut Everywhere, Nigerian We Are Sitting On Time Bomb, War Is Loomin / Corruptp People Are Afraid Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.