Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,019 members, 7,925,168 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) (28525 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Illegal Alcohol Factory Worth ₦50 Million In Lagos (Pictures) / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Kaduna Gun Factory, Recovers Weapons (pics) / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Bunkering Camp In Bayelsa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by ridbell01(m): 11:08am On Aug 17
The only way to stop this people is by kpai them, criminality is in their blood
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by ifeco4(m): 11:10am On Aug 17
Omoawoke:
Behead them all!!!!

Worst of all, this crime will be reported under South west and increases the crime index of the region

Same way all skull miners must beheaded.

And yes it must increase the crime index in South West same way taxes of people of other region increases the revenue of the south west
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by SonofLagos: 11:28am On Aug 17
Zooposki:

Ok, I can see my state Delta produces the most. You guys should continue fighting and disgracing yourselves online for the whole world to see.
you should take your own advise instead, because you are the one ignorant of the fact that Sw too is bless with oil reserves and other minerals and enough with your nonsense chest beating grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by Zooposki(f): 11:48am On Aug 17
SonofLagos:
you should take your own advise instead, because you are the one ignorant of the fact that Sw too is bless with oil reserves and other minerals and enough with your nonsense chest beating grin

You lucky say I just chop 1 veggie pizza and I dey flow with endorphins. If not, you for chop wotowoto for my hand this morning.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by SonofLagos: 11:58am On Aug 17
Zooposki:

You lucky say I just chop 1 veggie pizza and I dey flow with endorphins. If not, you for chop wotowoto for my hand this morning.
grin if you like warm Eba chop, na your life problem be that…my message has been passed, you can meditate on it grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:11pm On Aug 17
Right in the heart of igboro Lagos Island! shocked These guys get mind!
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by lagonovo: 12:45pm On Aug 17
Ibo again?

No wonder they want to die on top Lagos matter despite being several states away from Yorubaland.

Niger-Delta people full Lagos, they don't disturb anybody. They don't shout. Hausa-Fulani plenty, they are all part of Nigetia's constitution, yet no noise about Lagos. But see dem Chinedu, Ifeanyi, Chukwudi and co, na non-stop cho cho cho without making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17
They should execute them

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by gratefulheart(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17
Before I read it. I know say na them., bitter people. Make na cry and quote make thunderstorm strike you.

Newlymarried:

Watch video
https://x.com/NafdacAgency/status/1824481388080320846#
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by lereinter(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17
Lifestone:
Yet some will still be shouting how they are richer than some other people.

Yes cos that's how to be rich in nigeria

And it's not even a tribe
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by lereinter(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17
You wonder who are the people buying them

ritualist (yahoo boys) gf who open stupid alcohol shops in street corners
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by GentleGiant007: 2:13pm On Aug 17
Newlymarried:

Watch video
https://x.com/NafdacAgency/status/1824481388080320846#
This why Igbos want one Nigeria at all costs. To come to Lagos and other western states with nylon bags and become rich over night through nefarious activities like this and start chest beating about owing the whole Nigeria. Buch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by haybhi1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17
pyyxxaro:
Nigerians wicked shaaaa
People go buy all these poison for Club , there go de spread , de dance as them de drink am , not knowing na full poison naim de enter belle 🙆🏿‍♀️

Please permit me to blame Tinubu for this , I said Please oh 😔
Nah mate, you're so funny... couldn't stop laughing.

But you didn't still blame him na... oya jo

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by luluman: 3:01pm On Aug 17
wiseoneking:
yes, except for high ritual killings though. So bad
See shameless mumu, All your kins already his their face in shame you are still talking. Why not find a way to convince your brothers on their adulteration of everything?
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by just2endowed: 6:40pm On Aug 17
Goldbw122:
That is why I will never drink alcohol in my life.. never, the smile of people drinking it give me the crips..

I dont drink nor buy self. 95% of all alcoholic drink in super market and even shop rite are fake...

I remember growing up. There was these man that was producing dry Gen and Chelsea drinks at the back of his rented apartment. His boys be doing the mixture and the bottling. It was from there I swear never to drink alcohol again in my life.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 7:03pm On Aug 17
Of course the culprits identities can only be linked to a region. It's their trademark.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by Brenbentondiaz: 7:17pm On Aug 17
Emergency lovers of Nigeria on the fvcking beat.
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by shekauvsbuhari: 7:23pm On Aug 17
Creamypie:
When u go think say u be big boy by boozing costly Hennessy wey u buy very costly, meanwhile na fake. For country like Saudi Arabia, Iran, them for don publicly execute them all
. They should execute these guys

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by Sparrk007(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17
Na here dem dey produced all the azu wen una dey light grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Uncovers Illegal Alcohol Production Factory In Lagos Island(Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17
just2endowed:

I dont drink nor buy self. 95% of all alcoholic drink in super market and even shop rite are fake...

I remember growing up. There was these man that was producing dry Gen and Chelsea drinks at the back of his rented apartment. His boys be doing the mixture and the bottling. It was from there I swear never to drink alcohol again in my life.

That is really bad, they just want to destroy people's health, the only care about the money. Alcohol is a destruction to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / Man Chops Off Relative’s Hand Over Land Dispute (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.