Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead (20543 Views)

Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Augustine2244(m): 10:44am On Aug 17
What a tragedy! On the day we travel,may we never board a vehicle that has been marked for fatal accidents, leading to loss of lives, limbs and properties.
IJN.Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Fatbam005: 11:16am On Aug 17
AntiChristian:
Death! The destroyer of pleasures!

And no person can ever die except by Allah's Leave and at an appointed term. And whoever desires a reward in (this) world, We shall give him of it; and whoever desires a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give him thereof. And We shall reward the grateful. Qur'an 3:145
which kind nonsense be this ..imagine bladder dash
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by BeigJawnson(m): 11:35am On Aug 17
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Chetas81(m): 11:36am On Aug 17
ROAD ABUSER'S, ALWAYS HAVE PRICE TO PAY
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Onyeka8: 11:41am On Aug 17
So bad.
May the departed Souls Rest in Peace Amen.
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Alexiiydon: 11:45am On Aug 17
Igbo gods are in love with there blood it’s like there is more bad news there than usual recently
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by NaijaCover(m): 11:50am On Aug 17
Oh My God
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by travelallow: 12:20pm On Aug 17
What Are the Seven Wonders of the World in 2024?

Curious about the Seven Wonders of the World in 2024? This iconic list includes the Great Wall of China, Petra in Jordan, Christ the Redeemer in Brazil, Machu Picchu in Peru, Chichen Itza in Mexico, the Roman Colosseum in Italy, and the Taj Mahal in India. Each of these landmarks is celebrated for its historical significance, architectural brilliance, and cultural impact. Whether you're planning to visit or simply exploring from afar, the Seven Wonders of the World in 2024 offer the best information and a glimpse into the marvels of human achievement.

Read more on this click here
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Kinoike: 12:26pm On Aug 17
I saw the scene while to work this morning. It was quite unfortunate.
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by travelzcruix: 1:37pm On Aug 17
So all these people had plans including living to see a better Nigeria one day. The more i go through life, I know nothing is really gauranteed. Like Lagosians will tell you when you ask for directions ,"just dey go".
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Impliment: 1:38pm On Aug 17
Zico5:
This is no more funny. South east really need to seek the face of God. Accidents and kidnappings are just too many within just few days. May we not pay for the sins we know nothing about.

Please give us details of this your so many accident within a week in the south east.
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by bentenny(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17
The incident has raised concerns about road safety and the need for responsible driving practices.

This is what I have been saying for years!
I guess more people are now waking up to that reality about the need for more sensitization about safety on our road instead of blaming every accident on juju or the will of God!

"We cannot even believe what happened here this evening. It is still inconceivable because this is a busy junction. Although the current administration has removed all the bumps the previous administration puts on the road to checkmate speeding, the truck was coming to the junction from the Adoration road which has some obstacles before getting to the junction," one of the eyewitnesses, who simply identified himself as Okechi Michael stated.

It's obvious that this wasn't the first or second time such incident had occured around that area and the former administration had put speed bumps in order to curtail such accidents...my question is why did the current administration remove the speed bumps without offering an alternative solution to the problem?

"The police have arrested the driver of the truck, I hope they will not collect money from the construction firm and let him go. The truck driver needs to be thoroughly examined and charged for manslaughter or first degree murder. These three passengers he killed with two others still critical need justice."

Exactly!
This is what like to see!
More citizens are now aware of the actions and complicity of security operatives!
Unfortunately it's inevitable!
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Zico5(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17
Impliment:

Please give us details of this your so many accident within a week in the south east.
Probably u are not on Nairaland. One in Anambra yesterday about one trailer, another one again today.
Re: Truck Collides With Mini Bus In Enugu, 3 Dead by Okoroawusa: 2:42pm On Aug 17
I blame Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Nnewi (graphic Pics) / #AutoReportTours: A Review of the Apapa-Wharf Road Construction / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.