Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi (9135 Views)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Don’t Report Insecurity As Rising, Buhari Begs Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by francotunsco: 5:20pm On Aug 17
JoshTim:
Who agrees with me Obi would have been worse as President than Tinubu? grin grin grin...I come in peace abeg

I agree with you whole-heartedly. As a governor, he didnt do anything extra-ordinary. He only succeeded in leaving monies that should have been used to develop Anambra the way Tinubu developed Lagos for unknow thieves after him.

1 Like

Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by safetyboot: 5:32pm On Aug 17
May Nigeria Insecurity Happen To You
Ikaeniyan0:
Make this clown rest jawe

1 Like

Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Jonjam269: 5:40pm On Aug 17
The serial party defector and Pandora fraudster who ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years is forming Mr know it all. Obingo is only entertaining and deceiving himself and his deluded obirodent miscreants.
As usual Obingo is labouring in vain for 2027 elections.
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Dcaliphate(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17
CrushObituaries:
A product of loose hole, I never mentioned you before you attacked me unprovoked.
Talking about Nigeria without sense is same as mentioning me
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Thoughty2(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17
Ikaeniyan0:

You live up to your moniker. Evil person!

You see someone saying the truth but sentiments have clouded your judgment!
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Tormentor001: 7:30pm On Aug 17
iamfactor:

Make hatred no consume u bro.
Have a good weekend

He's consumed already no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Tormentor001: 7:32pm On Aug 17
JoshTim:
Who agrees with me Obi would have been worse as President than Tinubu? grin grin grin...I come in peace abeg

You're dull
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Passionate1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17
Ikaeniyan0:

Always Stand up for what's right regardless of who's committing d wrong. .
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by blacknp(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
Same Hypocrite that supported the Endsars mayhem?
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by blacknp(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17
fuckingAyaya:
hope you're enjoying the first class Chicago graduate abi?
Animals will always look 👀 for others to blame.

Nothing new in the zoo.
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Kinoike: 9:00pm On Aug 17
The mandate grabber and certificate forger is there forming boss while Nigeria is being destroyed.
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by blacknp(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17
Passionate1:

Always Stand up for what's right regardless of who's committing d wrong. .
Charity they say begins @ home, when will Gringory Obi speak against the activities of Eyepob?
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by blacknp(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17
Kinoike:
The mandate grabber and certificate forger is there forming boss while Nigeria is being destroyed.
Ungrateful Thing dey deceive yourself, because na last year Nigeria spoil for you?

Make Tinubu do Nigeria so that heedless person like you go dey enjoy abi?

Dey wait.
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17
Ikaeniyan0:
So many ediots like you deserve to take a bullet in your skull
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17
JoshTim:
Mugu trying to console himself. No one will be worse than your empty headed Tinubu
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by DARLYNBOI: 10:17pm On Aug 17
CrushObituaries:
Bitter grievingory Obi has opened his gutter mouth again, lost of election and humiliation can be devastating and detrimental to health. Bitter grievingory Obi dream of seeing himself in aso rock with the help of his igbo people was crushed and he is left devastated and in anguish, bitterness and pain.

YOUR CONSCIENCE AND SHADOW RAN AWAY FROM YOU A LONG TIME AGO WHEN YOUR STUPIDITY BECAME SO OBVIOUS
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Vision101(m): 12:28am On Aug 18
Upper Iweka was impassable during your time. What did you do?
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by nams77: 8:18am On Aug 18
RepoMan007:
How many war did this dude declare on Thugs under onitsha bride?
He is just a less aggressive version of Tinubu.
You can sit in your house and talk but Peter obi did removed all the touts in Onitsha. I wasn't told. I was schooling in the east then so I saw things with my eyes. Sometimes when doing sycophancy, you should try and appreciate good suggestions even it if is coming from your perceived enemy
Re: Declare War On Insecurity As We Can't Continue Living In Fear And Poverty – Obi by Caskdoe: 4:26pm On Aug 29
edungene7:
whose responsibility is it to provide security for the said people killed in the southeast Obi I guess when will yr brain start functioning Yr useless vegetable has failed all round
Sorry the next thing to do is igbo killing igbo. Where us your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Was Herbert Macaulay? / Tribunal Affirms Tambuwal's Victory / Osinbajo: We Won’t Allow Vast Majority Of Our People Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.