Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,275 members, 7,925,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi (19792 Views)

BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) / What Rhuthee And Mayor Frosh Did Last Night / #BBNaija: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Emeka71(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17
Blessmeforever1:
I can’t imagine myself watching bb9ja.. People watching them are trying lol

Meanwhile, if you’re interested in going into agriculture;
You can check this thread I created in the Agricultural section. Link below 👇👇

{ https://www.nairaland.com/8174438/how-made-millions-less-than }
I discussed How I made millions with less than 2 plots in the Tomato and pepper farming niche….
I’ll be teaching how you can do this with focus & comfort for Free!

If you can farm, replicate my steps, say bye to poverty grin Tinubu might really not be your problem.. He might aswell be your nightmare from your own perspective…
Cool episode.
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by MT: 2:12pm On Aug 17
I guess it was the Olympics that ruined this year BBN. They should have shifted it till olympics finished.

The traffic is quite low for the expensive show.
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by sprints1: 2:41pm On Aug 17
Stupid show... Imagine getting to know all the housemates were in the same WhatsApp group before the show started now playing with the minds of users... It is a satanic show that dwells on public humiliation rituals...look at the custodian sign carefully you will know it is a demonic show there are spiritual demons hovering in that house all the time... I watched it on Thursday evening and They started playing music at regular intervals forcing the housemates to do jumping jacks at 11pm in the midnight to appease the demons at night...
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by sprints1: 2:43pm On Aug 17
MT:
I guess it was the Olympics that ruined this year BBN. They should have shifted it till olympics finished.

The traffic is quite low for the expensive show.
yes not that low because they have targeted secondary school students and university undergraduates age 13-21... They will make their money but the traffic reduced people my age don't give a fvck about the show same with me
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by finallybusy: 4:01pm On Aug 17
Not my concern.
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Leemzyy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 17
Holluwhakemmy:
Foolish girl, what a shame
Like sisi can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Leemzyy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17
Ugly dirty foolish dumb girl,shioor
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 17
Leemzyy:
Like sisi can you imagine
very shameful
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Leemzyy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 17
Holluwhakemmy:
very shameful
Shame shame shame!biko sisi we have to start slapping some girl's bombomgrin,they are disgracing us too muchcheesy

1 Like

Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by BABANGBALI: 6:15pm On Aug 17
Bunch of oloshos on parade. Na people like Leemzyy wey no get work go dey wash this useless show
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Chetas81(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17
THE DEMORALISED CITIZEN WILL LEARN THEIR LESSON WHEN TIMES COME, NIGERIA IS NOT IN RIGHT POSITION,ALL WHAT NIGERIAN THINK OF,IS TO WATCH BINGO'S BANGING EACH OTHER ON NATIONAL TV, ONIRANU CITIZEN, LOVE CRAZY THINGS 😂
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Chetas81(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17
BABANGBALI:
Bunch of oloshos on parade. Na people like Leemzyy wey no get work go dey wash this useless show
📢📢📢📢📢
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Chetas81(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17
Leemzyy:
Shame shame shame!biko sisi we have to start slapping some girl's bombomgrin,they are disgracing us too muchcheesy
this are the mothers of our tomorrow children, look at what this bingos are doing on the national tv
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by Leemzyy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 17
Chetas81:
this are the mothers of our tomorrow children, look at what this bingos are doing on the national tv
E too much,i heard one is married biko dont tell me its true sha?
Re: Rhuthee Broke Down In Tears As She Dumps Mayor Frosh For Kissing Handi by jattopeter(m): 9:19am On Aug 18
Tjra:
BBNaija worst outing in years.

Hunger has made many Nigerians forgotten the show just as Obidients have forgotten Olumide Akpatha & Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed.

The show won't hold in 2025 and Ebuka will dust his CV.

This I have seen
My brother, there is low patronage oh oh. Hunger don Reset our brain.
People don't give a dawn like before about the show.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019 Was Cautioned Against Unwholesome Content Broadcast - NBC DG / Frequency and Position of GTV Ghana, MetroTV, and ETV Ethiopia (srt 4650) / BBNaija All Stars: "Neo & I Kissed Every Week" – Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.