Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,590 members, 7,926,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

Last Straw - Nollywood Movie (2024) | Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Last Straw - Nollywood Movie (2024) | Review (84 Views)

The Last Straw – Nollywood Movie / The Last Straw – Download Mp4 / ANÍKÚLÁPÓ: Latest Yoruba Movie 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Straw - Nollywood Movie (2024) | Review by RhodaFa: 12:46pm On Aug 17
Last Straw - Nollywood Movie (2024) | Review

Finding Your Voice: Breaking Free Fromm Emotional Manipulation

After watching "Last Straw" on YouTube, I was reminded of a thought-provoking post by SP Vibes, which resonated with the movie's theme. Before sharing my thoughts on the movie, I'd like to share his insightful words with you all. In his post, he wrote: "Silence can be self-abuse. You need to find a voice and speak your truth even if it means losing some of the people you hold dear. Think of a particular situation when speaking up liberated you from an emotionally manipulative relationship. People can't read minds. It is important to set the record straight. You either lose an enemy or win a friend when you speak up."

@bimboademoye @_timini and @iamshaffybello were really amazing in the movie. They interpreted their roles and delivered as expected. Take your flowers!

The movie discusses the essence of speaking up against toxic behaviour and not suffering in silence. Speak your truth regardless of what happens. Find your voice and speak up. If you choose to stay quiet because you don't want offend anyone, you will die in silence. Negative words can be damaging to your self-esteem and make you feel inadequate.

In the movie, Morenike's inability to stop her mother from disrespecting her husband almost destroyed her marriage. At a point, I felt like entering into my phone to slap Miss Lawson.😂😂 Like who does that? As a mother, you should know your place in your child's home. We understand that you are the Commissioner for home affairs,😂 but please, don't extend it to your child's home. Laolu endured all the insults and derogatory comments from his mother-in-law not because he was stupid, but because he respected her so much. Isn't respect suppose to be reciprocal? But, I doubt Miss Lawson had it in her dictionary.😂 One shouldn't suffer to such extent because of love. Lai lai! The most annoying part was that Morenike never speak up or defended husband when it mattered the most. Instead of standing up for him, she would apologise and imply that he should be used to her mom. Radarada!😞 Well, I understand thatMorenike's mother was looking out for her daughter and didn't want history to repeat itself, but she went about it the wrong way. Anyway, the satisfying moment... For more Visit - www.wiz9jablog.com.ng/last-straw-nollywood-movie-2024-review/

(1) (Reply)

ATCIS Challenges All Nigerians To Adopt Pay Per View Or No Tariff Increase / Showreel Company London / A Comprehensive Guide To Selling Textbooks On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.