Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,612 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pls Be Wary Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Be Wary Of This Scammer (264 Views)

Paris Police Wary Of New Threat Posed By Nigerian Gangs / Kaduna Crisis Pls Be Careful / Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Wary Of This Scammer by Blueace247(f): 1:10pm On Aug 17
Pls be wary of this person with the number w 0 8 0 6 4 9 7 1 3 4 8..he is a scammer..he contracted me to write a book for him. I wrote the book and submitted, he told me his client accepted the book and that I should include table of contents and all that..I did, he said he was going to pay me half. I had to contact him after 24 hours telling him to pay like he promised...he paid me 10,000 naira..since on Wednesday, he has not been picking up my call and replying my messages. If I use another number to call, he will pick and be mute to know who's calling him..he finally blocked me this morning without giving me my balance of 14,000 naira..

Re: Pls Be Wary Of This Scammer by Smitaro100(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17
Na the 3 guys scam you?
Re: Pls Be Wary Of This Scammer by Nomerci: 3:32pm On Aug 17
At least he paid u,u should know behind every human,there is greed when free money is involved.if he didn't now pay u nko. Shey the 10k ,u never spend am.ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: Pls Be Wary Of This Scammer by onlinestaff247: 7:51pm On Aug 17
Blueace247:
Pls be wary of this person with the number w 0 8 0 6 4 9 7 1 3 4 8..he is a scammer..he contracted me to write a book for him. I wrote the book and submitted, he told me his client accepted the book and that I should include table of contents and all that..I did, he said he was going to pay me half. I had to contact him after 24 hours telling him to pay like he promised...he paid me 10,000 naira..since on Wednesday, he has not been picking up my call and replying my messages. If I use another number to call, he will pick and be mute to know who's calling him..he finally blocked me this morning without giving me my balance of 14,000 naira..

He's compassionate to even give you N10k. I'm not sure he's a scammer. If he's a scammer as you proclaimed, he wouldn't have paid you a single dime.

Maybe, something came up all of a sudden, that's why he couldn't complete the payment. You would've have listened to him, like a matured babe and give him like two to three weeks to meet up the balance.

I believe, you over disturbed him, hence he decided to block you because you didn't give him space, as it seemed you were like a parasite to his mental health.

My reasoning is telling me now that maybe, he wants to meet up and date you, and you refused his request, and that may have infuriated him to hold back the balance, in order to punish you for his advances.

So, which is which? Be specific in your response.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FUDMA Year 2 Student Arrested For Offering Logistical Assistance To Terrorist � / Telegram Has Agreed To Share Your Phone Number And IP Address If You Are A Crimi / Borno Police Suspend Traffic Division Over Commercial Riders’ Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.