Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court (14070 Views)

US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons / Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Yankee101: 4:04pm On Aug 17
Awesome
Enough of this gay agenda
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17
Gerrard59:
Ikoyi Democrats will be annoyed. I wish their children become trans in the future. grin

Except in under-developed places, there exist gender-differentiated public bathrooms in Nigeria. Male and Female. Anything else other than for disabled persons is madness!

Thanks for telling me that because when I went to school, I don’t remember the bathrooms being different.

You just go in, lock the door and do your business.

Might come out and see a dude waiting outside and he’ll go in after you. And I didn’t see anyone then thinking it was the end of the world.

Na republicans don turn am to issue and Nigerian conservatives carry am for head

Also talking about facilities for disabled people. I’m sure that if anyone tries to bring it up to implement in Nigeria, they’ll call it too woke.

1 Like

Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17
ogbonti:

CONFUSED DEMOCRATS (obama/ biden/harris) - not Republicans (Trump) grin
Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by greenermodels: 4:13pm On Aug 17
Odingo1:
They should build a third toilet for transgenders.

Male, Female, Trans
they want to force their opinions on others, it's not about lack of toilets and bathrooms.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by 79733139(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17
Generally, we don't have gender-neutral toilets and bathrooms in Nigeria, be it at schools, public buildings, hotel lobbies, government hospitals, churches, mosques, fast food restaurants, banks etc. It is almost always divided into male and female. Except you didn't grow up in Nigeria, you should have noticed it.

cococandy:

There are gender neutral bathrooms everywhere in public spaces.

People just want to talk so they can feel as if there’s something special going on.

I don’t even remember these our LGBTQ obsessed Nigerians having gender differentiated public bathrooms everywhere to start with.

1 Like

Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Calitoscassius(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17
Oh hell No!! Why? Here is me thinking i will go into women toilets, bathrooms and locker rooms in New York and look at vaginas and batty. Dammm!!! grin
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Calitoscassius(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17
greenermodels:
they want to force their opinions on others, it's not about lack of toilets and bathrooms.
Exactly, but that shit ain't gonna happen!
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by richard870(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17
ogbonti:

CONFUSED DEMOCRATS (obama/ biden/harris) - not Republicans (Trump) grin
Apt!
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by uvie66: 4:54pm On Aug 17
richard870:
Confused people
.... over confusion dey worry, why can't male athletes who want to be identified as female not use female locker room Last they still revert to the item in between the legs to identify gender, back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by oglalasioux(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17
If not for Trump I would have liked the Republican Party to take over the US government. Woke politics is endangering the whole world.

Trump is a clown and should not be allowed political power. If the world survives a Trump government from 2025, the Republican Party should reorganize and take over government before Democrats destroy the world as we know it.

1 Like

Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by bjtinz: 5:25pm On Aug 17
Sigh. this is the main nonsense I detest about the Democrats. Thankfully the supreme Court brought sanity back.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by bizzibodi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17
Iz that not gender discrimination in a cun3 that preach gender equality.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by cornelin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17
What's your pronoun? They? Them?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Tapout(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17
Ndi LGBTQ will soon demand for their own country,
this I have seen.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Medici777: 5:40pm On Aug 17
All of you morons who support Biden and Harris and are against this are bastard hypocrites. To those who support this ruling you’re sure to accept the mark of beast willingly and you’ll end up in hell for eternity because you failed to keep your emotions in check. It’s only God who knows what will happen to the latter set of persons.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by DLSReigns: 6:10pm On Aug 17
All these are a huge distraction to the USA.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by YourGFsnatcher: 6:11pm On Aug 17
prodigyy:
Whatever
Kamala 2024✅
You can imagine! Leftist will continue to cry. Una never see anything
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Chetas81(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17
richard870:
Confused people
wow, but they're ahead of us,in every angles of life
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Chetas81(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17
YourGFsnatcher:

You can imagine! Leftist will continue to cry. Una never see anything
all of them you shocked
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by babajero(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17
prodigyy:
Whatever
Kamala 2024✅
God forbid. Kamala is satanic agent.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:43pm On Aug 17
Very good ,if you're nonsense lgbt man go male bathroom while you fool ya life with lgbt angry
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:44pm On Aug 17
Tapout:
Ndi LGBTQ will soon demand for their own country,
this I have seen.
AMERICAN SICK CITIZENS ARE THE LGBT,ALL THEY NEED IS REHAB SUPERDOME NOT COUNTRY grin As a med if you have male organ and misbehave as woman,you need more testosterone to for you to return back to your manhood, grin
Also if you have pussyyy and behaving in d USA as man,you need more progesterone to fire you up to femalehood. cheesy even female bodybuilders enjoy their pussys sex as normal female.So stop promoting lgbt nonsense. undecided
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by ogbonti: 8:38pm On Aug 17
goslowgoslow:

Keep deceiving yourself.

same to you
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by Bananapill: 8:41pm On Aug 17
fergie001:
The request would have permitted biological men in women’s bathrooms, locker rooms and dorms in 10 states where there are state-level and local-level rules in place to prevent it

SOURCE

You want to be transgender?
You will get your toilets and showers.
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by ComeToJesus: 8:44pm On Aug 17
fergie001:
The request would have permitted biological men in women’s bathrooms, locker rooms and dorms in 10 states where there are state-level and local-level rules in place to prevent it

SOURCE

Slow Joe is a curse to America. The geriatric messed up America big time.

Trump, over to you. Kick him and Harris and their rainbow coalition out.

Perverted monsters
Re: Male Athletes Can't Use Female Locker Rooms, Bathrooms - US Supreme Court by richard870(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17
Chetas81:
wow, but they're ahead of us,in every angles of life
Except when it comes to simple SANITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Is Sending More Troops To The Middle East As Violence Rises / Akufo-addo Sworn In As President Of Ghana / Gambian Govt Foils Alleged Coup Attempt. 4 Soldiers Arrested, 3 On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.